New Zealand Bound....

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Good and ripped. Me mate since 1970 Billy Big Heat, a big heat is someone who can drink a lot, but he has slowed way down since the days, gifted me way generously two strains of Cali goodness can and will smoke and vaporize myself stupid for the next 51 hours till I meet Tank and the rest of the gang
Also had Dim Sum lunch that was really incredible, we were the only yanks in the joint
Huffed down two so far tasty laying down heads humming from plane spaced out..Jet lag and fresh bake full belly got me in a whirl lol
Pretty smooth check in customs kiosks pre board and de board.
Was fully searched they thought I was a streaky bacon smuggler after all that bacon will need bacon rehab 30 days in house

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Last leg of journey
Got limo to train station 30 hours till we see Tank and company
Alarm failed us 20 mins to get ready to go
A few pax blasts for bake before Wake
On way to new bay bridge ove the bay
630'am traffic already slow

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
All aboard

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
If you book a sleeper on Amtrak get lower berth
Upper berths are more crowded
Lower berth bathroom bake out all the way
Not too bad the lower seats fold down and a upper bunk folds open for sleeping
Just rolling out of station last leg of an incredible adventure

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Shakedown
Reno police are on board searching
Have a suspicious carry on bag they
Are trying to find the owner of
My little stash is stashed and have no knowledge officer how it got there

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

An abundance of caution maybe?might be due to recent events this AM,seems you arrived home just in time to miss it.Have family traveling in stuttgart,airports a mess,All trains,planes etc under heavy scrutiny.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Be safe driving back to the farm. I think I can hear Tank barking at the fence. Wait no, that's just him licking his balls. Why? Because he can.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Be safe driving back to the farm. I think I can hear Tank barking at the fence. Wait no, that's just him licking his balls. Why? Because he can.

Tanks balls were removed after he impregnated his momma
Homeward bound
15 mins to go on train 25 hours of swaying an vapeing is enough
The Cali stash was decent but home sweet home stash is always best
Wow what an amazing adventure
Not a really a vacation a true adventure as we really kept moving
I learned so much about rivers casting and overall fishing despite only 8 or so fish in net the rivers blew my mind
My guide said my fishing technigue was spot on
He was a flight attendant for air New Zealand d in the 70 s and loved my stories about my drinking days at united airlines especially the story when I drank 17 drinks In 1st class and threw up in the passengers lap sitting next to me
He said he has never had a guest who Made him laugh so hard
You were a mad bastard he said
Thanks all once again for letting me share this wonderful experience
Do not ever be afraidd to follow your heart and dreams they do come true just believe
Standing at doorway

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Thanks for the traveling updates, it has been enjoyable reading about and seeing pictures of your adventures.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Found some scotts og good and ripped.
Came down with throbber headache took some aspirin feeling much chipper.
Everything is in a whirl seems like I am still in motion
Planes, trains, and automobiles the OG whew what a rush
Will chill out next couple o days hit river and get to it...

The Terps

The Terps

Well now that you are home I'll see you over at gone fishing.
Went to the river with the switch rod and swung some leeches no takers though been sick past week still sick but I was good to be outside for a few hrs

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
A summary...
We call our trip an adventure. Our adventure turned out way better than in our wildest dreams.
Many times i looked around in amazement telling myself, Your in New Zealand, your in New Zealand, your in New Zealand. It was almost too much to even believe at times.
The spectacular diverse scenery, rivers, mountain's, endless green pastures, the ocean all were totally amazing.
We drove 3300 miles no mish...aps had wife white knuckling it at times.
I loved the driving experience, had a blast.
The fishing was also amazing. a real challenge for sure. Did not catch as many as I hoped for but just being on the rivers sighting and casting, I learned so much about precision long casting and fish sighting I was well worth the effort of long all day hikes stumbling and kicking rocks sighing huge fish in gin clear water that will spook if they see movement. the casting to under the willows for monsters sipping willow grubs the fight of these fish was amazing. Running jumping 3 feet from water just amazing the strength of these fish.
What really was amazing was the friends we reunited with and the true loving kindness from the heart we experienced from them.
They opened the hearts and home and treated us incredibly well and really enjoyed doing so.
All the other Kiwi's everywhere we went seemed so happy and also treated us well.
We also are grateful for our friends Michael and Christina who took loving care of our beloved farm, huge responsibility but they were glad to help out and enjoyed the experience.
My life is complete, If I passed now I would consider myself the luckiest man alive, however the best is yet to come I just know it and this wonderful adventure will forever be the highlight of a roller coaster ride of life with many ups and downs, of which the downs are few and the ups are many...
Living beyond the dream, just follow your heart and your dreams and adventures will come true....
DSC 0224

Top Bottom