Newbie First Autoflower Grow Afghan Kush And Candy Kush

• Thread starter Bigc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Lookin good man I'd give the little ones another week or a at least a few days and you want your coco quite dry but not too dry when you transplant stops all the roots and soil breaking away when u take it out.....just repot it like u would any normal plant mate look on YouTube I bet there's a video that helps you

Bigc

Bigc

So just repotted then and I gotta admit there were barely any roots going on? Was v messy and stuff crumbled abit bit all good now and topped up with some water to help them settle in

H

happy b

Its hard to see.can you get a pic of em not under those lights?
Did you pot em onto the same soil,what have you gave em?what have you recently done different except repot?it looks like a ph issue from what i can see.is that coco/clay pebble mix?

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Hey bud so here is what I can find/assume with my coco experience first things first check your ph not the water your about to pour in.....check the water that comes out the bottom of planter then if your ph is in check check your salt build up these are #1 problem in coco if not either of those flush flush flush let dry water only first time then go back to food on half

Bigc

Bigc

35 degrees in there today. Good job I bought the liquid ice. Not alot I can do when it's 31 outside lol

Quagmire

Quagmire

Hey brother Big.. was noticing your an auto fan and wanted to pop in to say, don't get discouraged.. If you get the right Auto's you can get a nice 1.5oz off each and chop 65-70days from seedling.. once you get going you can have a nice 30 days cycle going like I got.. my setup is a small closet 2ft x 3ft x 6ft height with 4.5ft ceiling on plants.. my Auto's finish off at about 3ft so this is perfect for me.. I run a 400w open air with a 4" exhaust w/filter and 6" passive drawing cold a/c air in from another room at base of closet.. rooms stays at about 77-78f.
Strains I'd recommend for nice yield: Critical Mass, Assassin or AK47 x Sour60 like I run.. The new generations of Auto's are not the small ladies of the old days if you pick the right ones, plus many people are working with them now building them up nice in both yield and potency... good luck with your project, I know you'll get things figured..
A shot of my current grow at day #28
IMG 0151

Bigc

Bigc

Hey brother Big.. was noticing your an auto fan and wanted to pop in to say, don't get discouraged.. If you get the right Auto's you can get a nice 1.5oz off each and chop 65-70days from seedling.. once you get going you can have a nice 30 days cycle going like I got.. my setup is a small closet 2ft x 3ft x 6ft height with 4.5ft ceiling on plants.. my Auto's finish off at about 3ft so this is perfect for me.. I run a 400w open air with a 4" exhaust w/filter and 6" passive drawing cold a/c air in from another room at base of closet.. rooms stays at about 77-78f.
Strains I'd recommend for nice yield: Critical Mass, Assassin or AK47 x Sour60 like I run.. The new generations of Auto's are not the small ladies of the old days if you pick the right ones, plus many people are working with them now building them up nice in both yield and potency... good luck with your project, I know you'll get things figured..
A shot of my current grow at day #28
View attachment 519623
Thanks quagmire, appreciate the comments. What medium do you use and nutes? Pic looks awesome btw

Quagmire

Quagmire

Thanks man, I try to stay full on organic.. on my 3rd grow right now after switching to Auto Flowering, but about 10yrs under my belt.
Medium: Roots Organic, green bag regular, not 707...
Foods: Roots Budhha Grow/Bloom, HP2, HPK, Trinity Catalyst, Elemental for Cal/Mag, Organism XL & Root66 for early root production..
I start in 1gal pots until they sex, then into 3gal pots right away.. and boy do they stretch after that.. I post a lot under the thread accurate information about auto's ok.

Bigc

Bigc

Sweet I will keep my eyes peeled!

Thanks for the info as well man. May have to try ur nutes next time

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Shhhh hah everyone quiet we make more productive and informative points with just pointing and grunting...... hehe any who Big have u seen the auto called pounder yet definitely worth looking into I wish I could post pics of the one i saw this evening but promised someone I would not....... what is the last photo you posted it has a beautiful node spacing:borg::punch::cool:

Bigc

Bigc

Awww man no worries!
Will have a look at that pounder online and see what I can find. Looking at doing auto thc bomb x 3 next and 3 x either red dragon or lsd (non auto)

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Oh boy you should totally go with the biggest project that you didn't mention but sounds so darn good 3 x LSD x red dragon then cross back to auto mom in that order mmmmmmmmmm sounds like candy blunts on sunday

Bigc

Bigc

some more pics guys

Any thoughts on the first pic the plant closest?? Looks abit weird lol

Bigc

Bigc

Hey everyone. Sorry for not posting in so long. I've been on the UK thread alot those who see me in there and there are some pics on there.

So had a few issues. I hadn't been flushing at all so had a big build up but that's now sorted. Also got some cal mag + and some ph down to properly sort the water out. Looking pretty good now. Another 3 weeks or so and they will be ready I think. Pics below

20150724 172930
20150724 172940
20150724 172947
20150724 173021
20150724 173057
20150724 173037

Top Bottom