Newbie Problem During Late Flowerin

Hi all.
New to this forum and on my first ever grow.
Everything was going so well but a family emergency meant that my plants, which were 6 weeks into flowering were left for six days and I was unable to check daily as I normally do.
They were on an auto watering timer but when I got back the water level had dropped and was approximately 3 times more concentrated than it should of been.
Buds have shrivelled up a bit rather than getting larger.
Is it too late to save?

They are waaaaaay too close to the light, which is probably while they're foxtailing at an Olympic level. The overdosed nutes probaby dont help. Agree, give just water for a while, and back the light way off

Thanks for the advice.
The lights are as high as they can go. I left it too late to switch to 12/12.
Ive tried tying them down but was scared not to do too much.
Should i be more aggressive with the LST?

It's not the timer, it's too close to the lights and stretching out from too much heat and light stress.
Thanks.

Ive managed to tie the plants down.

Theyre still a bit close to the LED than i’d like but its the most I can do really.

Nothing much happening either way. No worse but no improvement.

What do u think? Should I give up on them or is there still a chance.

Thanks.

Ive managed to tie the plants down.

Theyre still a bit close to the LED than i’d like but its the most I can do really.

Nothing much happening either way. No worse but no improvement.

What do u think? Should I give up on them or is there still a chance.
If that were my crop I'd run it out till they look ripe enough. Then Id salvage the smokeable bud, and make hash from the rest. You could harvest the top half of the plant first and give the stuff down below another week or so to finish with more light.

Could I be wrong in what stage these should be at.
It’s now nearly 9 weeks since I switched to 12/12 but I’ve now been reading that the number of weeks of flowering doesn’t start at the switch over but when first sign of flowers show.
If thats the case they’re really only on week 6/7.
2 are Barneys Blue Cheese and 2 original Grand Daddy Purps which are both claimed to be 8/9 weeks flowering length.

Could I be wrong in what stage these should be at.
It’s now nearly 9 weeks since I switched to 12/12 but I’ve now been reading that the number of weeks of flowering doesn’t start at the switch over but when first sign of flowers show.
If thats the case they’re really only on week 6/7.
2 are Barneys Blue Cheese and 2 original Grand Daddy Purps which are both claimed to be 8/9 weeks flowering length.
I count from 12/12 Ince it give me an exact number for flowering time, but the only way to know how long it takes is to grow it out. Many of the seed companies either bluff or they give you the earliest possible time for the harvest window.

Got a recent pic?

Thanks Dirtbag.

Heres some pics today. Quality isnt great cos just using my phone.

Ive taken pics of the largest Colas/Buds as well as pics of new ones which are springing up further down the plants. These only started appearing about 5-7 days ago.
I also have some extreme closeups of the larger ones at the top.