Newbie to dwc struggling with it all

• Thread starter Thejackwiththeknack
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Ah ok.. I have been adding h202 11% at 120mm total every other day. I am hoping to do a res change tomorrow also. The canna recommended ec or ppm seems high don't you think? They recomend total 2.2 but as of next feed it should be 1.6?
H202 is a bit much imo. 11% - 50 - 75mL once a week is enough to keep the res clean, only need to go higher if you have an active infection to kill off, then drop back down again. H2O2 has side effects so you don't want to just blast it continually.

Based on where this thread started, those plants were starving. I'd say the higher EC is appropriate for these nutes.

Thejackwiththeknack

Thejackwiththeknack

Moving forward would you say I repeat week 5 as per the canna feed chart if you know what I mean or move on to to the lower ec stage

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

yeah that works. We will pretend this last week didn't happen because the plants stalled out.

Thejackwiththeknack

Thejackwiththeknack

Yes if it is not in your nutes. I assume it is not but I don’t see where they say one way or another.
Canna don't really say in their feed schedule about it. How often and how much do you think?
I am using ro water as well

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

It’s hard for me to say because I really know nothing about canna.

If this were general hydro 3 part I would say a good rule of thumb would be to start at the same amount same frequency as the grow portion and taper down as you get into flower. In your situation it’s really a total guess. Maybe add 150ppm and see how it reacts?

Thejackwiththeknack

Thejackwiththeknack

If this were general hydro 3 part I would say a good rule of thumb would be to start at the same amount same frequency as the grow portion and taper down as you get into flower. In your situation it’s really a total guess. Maybe add 150ppm and see how it

If this were general hydro 3 part I would say a good rule of thumb would be to start at the same amount same frequency as the grow portion and taper down as you get into flower. In your situation it’s really a total guess. Maybe add 150ppm and see how it reacts?
Ok great. Thank you so much again too.

Top Bottom