Newbie Uk Grower Needs Some Help Please

• Thread starter zeusk9
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Cannibal Joe

all was seem go very lhgit green then yelow patchs that then turn brawn then soft rinkly then dead roots small but white if any one no what thats a simptoms off
Try using peat plugs in a tray . You can better see plants roots . Plug is a 35 × 35 mm cube , roots pop out of the side and bottoms , then put the in pots let's see how that works for you . What you descrbed is a root problem ( Fungus , bacteria , virous)

zeusk9

zeusk9

Try using peat plugs in a tray . You can better see plants roots . Plug is a 35 × 35 mm cube , roots pop out of the side and bottoms , then put the in pots let's see how that works for you . What you descrbed is a root problem ( Fungus , bacteria , virous)
how that end up starting ( Fungus , bacteria , virous)
ye thort root plugs

BudLMA

BudLMA

Hope you don't mind me churping in but i am a new grower too and planted in root riot. I put seed straight in and think its germinated but it looks like its upside down. Been doing loads of reading and it seems like they will naturally sort themselves out is this right?

C

Cannibal Joe

Hope you don't mind me churping in but i am a new grower too and planted in root riot. I put seed straight in and think its germinated but it looks like its upside down. Been doing loads of reading and it seems like they will naturally sort themselves out is this right?
They should turn upright themselves , unless something else is going on . I don't use rooting booster on seed , just clean water until rooting .

BudLMA

BudLMA

They should turn upright themselves , unless something else is going on . I don't use rooting booster on seed , just clean water until rooting .
First time grow and after months of research thought I would give it a go. Planted 3 and this one is the only one showing life but only day 3. I didn't pre soak and put them straight in. I have 3 spare if this fucks up. Cold country means keeping an oil heater on so im keeping the temp 23c in day and 17/18 at night.

C

Cannibal Joe

First time grow and after months of research thought I would give it a go. Planted 3 and this one is the only one showing life but only day 3. I didn't pre soak and put them straight in. I have 3 spare if this fucks up. Cold country means keeping an oil heater on so im keeping the temp 23c in day and 17/18 at night.
23°c I think is about 73° to 75° f . Watch for fungal growth , and don't put a dome over tray . You should be good . Don't over water just damp. I shove seed about halfway down hole and haven't had to many problems . Good Luck!

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I dunno if its been said but u dont want your ph fluctuating between 5.5 &6.0.keep it on 6.0 for the first few weeks of veg then after around a week veg add a quarter dose or less.if its a 4ml per ltre dilute start at jyst under 1ml per ltr or there abouts then slowly raise it as the weeks progress and you can start to lower your ph to around 5.8 once the seeds are well established and have roots.water every single day atleast once.im no expert myself but this was the advice i was given from long term commercial coco growers and it worked for me.
Again if this has already been said i apologise but make sure to get an ec or ppm meter if you dont already have one.
Good luck.

zeusk9

zeusk9

I dunno if its been said but u dont want your ph fluctuating between 5.5 &6.0.keep it on 6.0 for the first few weeks of veg then after around a week veg add a quarter dose or less.if its a 4ml per ltre dilute start at jyst under 1ml per ltr or there abouts then slowly raise it as the weeks progress and you can start to lower your ph to around 5.8 once the seeds are well established and have roots.water every single day atleast once.im no expert myself but this was the advice i was given from long term commercial coco growers and it worked for me.
Again if this has already been said i apologise but make sure to get an ec or ppm meter if you dont already have one.
Good luck.
i been ph at 5.8 now trying coco starter neuts but only watering 1 ever 3 to 4 days coco still black heavy piss wet evan left 4days but i was all was told feed twice day morning nhgit never ever just water if use coco but i tryed both/all wase but nothings worked me in years i uster be aboul grow anything

zeusk9

zeusk9

well dont no what done rite wht so ever but just looked seedlings and there looking ace evan 1 that compleatly turned yellow/brown is now green and lush god nows what i done rite

zeusk9

zeusk9

actuly sorry one that proper bad i put in a solo cup/hempy/wiking sistam working well for it with aded canna starter

C

Cannibal Joe

well dont no what done rite wht so ever but just looked seedlings and there looking ace evan 1 that compleatly turned yellow/brown is now green and lush god nows what i done rite
Good I'm glad for you ! They'er on the rails and start taking off .

Latest posts

Top Bottom