• Tagged users None
Hbsurf28

Hbsurf28

Newer outdoor grower
Newer outdoor grower 3

Hey names paul i have 4 clones growing outdoor in 5 gallon buckets

2/skywalker og
2/gelato#45

4 or 5 weeks old and they look like they are flowering idont know the lighting cause they are at my buddies house and i have pics if you guys can tell me if my clones are already budding

Newer outdoor grower 2
FTCG

FTCG

They are just starting out. We call those pre-flowers. They start like that for 2-3 weeks then start to fill in.

Looking good.

Is that organic potting mix or are you going to be feeding liquid fertilizer?

FTCG

FTCG

I take it, Happy Frog All Purpose? All water you should be in business. Depending on how big they get you may need to add some nutrients later on in the mid flowering stage.

I know outdoor plants can rocket it size very quickly throughout flower.

You will probably be fine with just water based on the size it is now.

Good job.

Hbsurf28

Hbsurf28

I take it, Happy Frog All Purpose? All water you should be in business. Depending on how big they get you may need to add some nutrients later on in the mid flowering stage.

I know outdoor plants can rocket it size very quickly throughout flower.

You will probably be fine with just water based on the size it is now.

Good job.
[/QUOTE

Ok so they arent budding

FTCG

FTCG

No, they are definitely budding. But there is also a lot of energy going into growing new leaves, shoots, roots, stretching etc...

Around the fifth or sixth week of flower the will be in full bloom. Focusing on bud production as a whole, putting all of their energy into flowering.

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

View attachment 870967View attachment 870969
Hey names paul i have 4 clones growing outdoor in 5 gallon buckets

2/skywalker og
2/gelato#45

4 or 5 weeks old and they look like they are flowering idont know the lighting cause they are at my buddies house and i have pics if you guys can tell me if my clones are already budding

Summer buds outside, very cool. I too grow outside. Normally I pop seeds in April and put the plants in the ground by May. This year I started a batch end of January hoping to extend the grow season and produce extra large plants. I put them in 5 gal pots and kept them in the greenhouse. They are all flowering (3 females 1 male). I did start more seeds in March and April as well as 6 more this weekend.

In all my years of growing I've always treated them as an annual, growing through the summer and harvest in fall. I didn't think the plants would survive our cold spells as I've had frost kill my share of other annuals. To my surprise the plants are 3 weeks into flower. Of course they're much smaller then a usual full summer of growth but producing summer buds is awesome.

I'll be planting seeds again after the fall harvest this year. They may not grow as big but I can grow more plants to make up the difference.

Time for you to plant more seeds!

Here's a shot of a pair under my Loquat tree doing what they do. The other two females are still in the greenhouse away from that nasty male.😉

20190519 160027
Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
I noticed that the one plant was flowering, although the longest daylight period is about 3 weeks away. Unless the plant is an autoflowering strain or it has been moved outside from a shorter photoperiod location, you shouldn't be getting any flowering for another month or so. If the plant was in full sun and in vegetative growth, it would probably grow very bushy at the rate of an inch or more a day. It might try to go back into veg growth, stalling the plant for a week or 2, then having to reflower later in the season. Is this an autoflower?

Hbsurf28

Hbsurf28

I noticed that the one plant was flowering, although the longest daylight period is about 3 weeks away. Unless the plant is an autoflowering strain or it has been moved outside from a shorter photoperiod location, you shouldn't be getting any flowering for another month or so. If the plant was in full sun and in vegetative growth, it would probably grow very bushy at the rate of an inch or more a day. It might try to go back into veg growth, stalling the plant for a week or 2, then having to reflower later in the season. Is this an autoflower?
No i dont like autoflower never had good luck these are just clones gelato#45 and skywalker og

MooseFarts

MooseFarts

That is crazy, already flowering to that extent! Beauty little plants though! How many hours of daylight are you getting where you are?

I guess I’m not the only one though, I have been seeing more and more pre flowers on my outdoor plants and usually I wouldn’t see them for another month or so (I have one clone which has the most flowering occuring with trichomes developing and everything, others are grown from seed and just showing hairs).

Just curious if anyone knows if Pre-flowering or even flowering usually occurs this early? Also read that Pre-flowering occurs for about two weeks or so. Does that mean after the two weeks the plant will be in full on flowering mode? Or will it still be in a vegetative state for about another month or so.

I’m more or less curious when one should stop using veg nutes and make the switch to bloom, as well as when to begin lollipopping and stop training. Any insight is helpful!

Hbsurf28

Hbsurf28

That is crazy, already flowering to that extent! Beauty little plants though! How many hours of daylight are you getting where you are?

I guess I’m not the only one though, I have been seeing more and more pre flowers on my outdoor plants and usually I wouldn’t see them for another month or so (I have one clone which has the most flowering occuring with trichomes developing and everything, others are grown from seed and just showing hairs).

Just curious if anyone knows if Pre-flowering or even flowering usually occurs this early? Also read that Pre-flowering occurs for about two weeks or so. Does that mean after the two weeks the plant will be in full on flowering mode? Or will it still be in a vegetative state for about another month or so.

I’m more or less curious when one should stop using veg nutes and make the switch to bloom, as well as when to begin lollipopping and stop training. Any insight is helpful!
Idk how much sun they get probably not alot sucks i cant move them i dont have anywhere else to grow first time growing outdoor at my buddies mother in laws house but we have to leave them in the spot that we have them and how do i know if they have root rot or spider mites i sprayed for spider mites

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Idk how much sun they get probably not alot sucks i cant move them i dont have anywhere else to grow first time growing outdoor at my buddies mother in laws house but we have to leave them in the spot that we have them and how do i know if they have root rot or spider mites i sprayed for spider mites
You've got a space, although not ideal it will produce more than if you didn't have them. Enjoy your first grow. You should learn a lot and do not expect top shelf bud but there really is nothing that compares to lighting up your own homegrown. 👍

Hbsurf28

Hbsurf28

You've got a space, although not ideal it will produce more than if you didn't have them. Enjoy your first grow. You should learn a lot and do not expect top shelf bud but there really is nothing that compares to lighting up your own homegrown. 👍
Not my first grow just new to outdoor and

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Not my first grow just new to outdoor and
Ah yes, my bad. Bit of a different animal growing outside but I've always found it much easier. Different problems to deal with like location as well as bigger bugs and animals and always the threat of detection but there's nothing like sun kissed buds.

Hbsurf28

Hbsurf28

Ah yes, my bad. Bit of a different animal growing outside but I've always found it much easier. Different problems to deal with like location as well as bigger bugs and animals and always the threat of detection but there's nothing like sun kissed buds.
Already sprayed for spidermites and the browning of the lower fans is that bad
20190610 190211

Top Bottom