NFL Pre Season Smack Talk Thread

• Thread starter ReelBusy1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
like moco said dont matter were the raiders at its raider nation baby and those who go for the patty melts i think its more a bandwagon jump were im from a few years back u would mention the name and say who ? and brady shows up does good now everyones a fan there a good team though and the niners dont get me started

K

koopa troopa

i only like the pats cuz i'm a moss fan since he was drafted to vikings in 98. the raider years were a complete waste of time for moss and now he's got a chance to get a ring like we should have that same year he was drafted. IMO, randy moss could easily be the best WR to have lived... just youtube any clips of him as a viking and you will understand. "STRAIGHT CASH HOMIE! WE DON'T WRITE CHECKS... NEXT TIME I MIGHT SHAKE MY DICK"

R

ReelBusy1

49ers are gonna comeback strong with singletary as coach -it will take a couple years but they are headed on track to glory>his motto for team= physical with an F

oh yeah picing up M.Crabtree in the draft did not hurt either and look for alex smith to take over and be an upper echelon QB in the near future

While accross the bay the Raiders are still a joke,.>the best thing they did was pick up jeff Garcia to take over for that dimwit numbskull LEmarcus Russell who got a muscle for a brain and a small one at that=peebrain

I'm pretty sure there are teams in the Pac-10 that could beat the 49ers.
:sun2:

L

LOCO__MOCO

I'm gonna limp in and rep my Bengals. I know there's not a lot to be happy about in Cincy but a true fan is always a fan.

Exactly... The Raiders might blow big balls right now and the year before and the year before, I think you get my point.*But if you jump and shout when they are winning you have to sit there and endure when they are horrible OR ELSE I dont even consider you a fan of the team....

K

koopa troopa

the raiders love their speedsters. moss, fabian washington, mcfadden, heyward-bey, and the list goes on. speed is key to being a dynamic team but you gotta have everyone doing their job.

i thought that AP was at his same weight as last year. he's not godly fast either, but he is a bull-RB. always putting his shoulder down even when going out of bounds. if whole teams have to plan their defense around him, then that makes him an outstanding player. once the QB sitch is good & ready, then the box will open up and AP will pro bowl every year til retirement.

49ers are not a bad team on paper. frank gore is a beastly nigg... let's not forget nate clements. dude is good don't get me wrong, but he cost your franchise too much $. not enough picks, sacks, or tackles to truly deserve all that scrill.

let's not forget lil darren sproles on the chargers. that dude is my other fav RB cuz he is so quick and can out-bench peeps on his team. just plain fun to watch on screens and KR/PR.

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
randy moss maybe the best what do you mean he is the best imo only 1 with skillz like his is fitzgerald he is a true beast cant be stopped ! this season should really up the game for everyone with the new drafts i just a man who sticks with his team thru good and the bad and cant forget the great rice

G

Gorrillagrower

Pretty Boy Brady likes his supermodels too much.
lets see if he can play more than one game this year.
And we spanked his ass in the Super Bowl as I recall

As they say in Patriot town...Let's go to the illegal videotape....

:character0110:

Wouldn't you wanna spank Giesels ass too????? I know I would and HARD. And as I recall there weren't much of a spanking goin on in that SB. You did however win so I'll give you that. Dont expect that shit to happen twice though. As for the video tape...... well I got nothin for that. I dont know why they thought they needed to pull that crap. They were good enuf without it.

K

koopa troopa

al davis: "something, something daaaark side. something, something complete."

andre johnson is sooo underrated and i think more people realized this when they did all those specials about how he truly is underrated. dude reminds me of TO with his size and ability to get the ball. they fight off the line and use their speed to break the big one.

what you guys think about percy harvin? dude got caught smoking weed but was one of the most dynamic playmakers out of florida.

R

ReelBusy1

i think harvin is gonna have to be a role player for a bit return punts kicks slot reciver he has to prove he is gonna take it serious to me any way. as far as andre johnson goes that is y i posted about him dude is a beast and never gets mentioned between him and calvin johnson they took me straight to mt fantsy chapionship last year

thats a great backfield for a fantasy team Aussie...

KAL EL

KAL EL

This cheesehead bleeds green and gold!
Go Pack!

The vikings have a chance if they get Favre this season.
I doubt it though.

K

koopa troopa

where are my fellow vikes fans to back me up?

all i can keep coughing is defending NFC NORTH CHAMPS

0sWizZle

I'm an NFL fan and dont have one team ...play too much fantasy football to pick a team..plus out here in LA we got jacked and our squads bounced..that being said...

Atlanta Hawks..just got Gonzo and already had the 4th best offense in the league last year...something to think about...

Chris Johnson....the 2nd most talented RB in the league behind Adrian...Johnson can take it to the house on any carry and will the be the featured offensive weapon on Tenn this year...

Arizona...if they Keep Boldin and Warner stays healthy...oh shit didnt they draft Beanie Wells in the first round...if they keep the same passing game from last year and finally get real running game..a big if..but if they do....its lookin nice for them...

Chicago...with Jay Cutler bringing some heat to the passing game...look for Forte to explode

Houston.....if Matt Shuab can stay healthy....then expect a nice run from this team this year...Slaton finally a legit RB..Andre Johnson elite WR....Def is starting to look solid....

As much as i can stand the Pats...if Brady is healthy...fucken MR Moss is gonna go crazy like 2 years ago...

I love football.....lets start a Fantasy LEague everyone

KAL EL

KAL EL

I am going to be watching the pack out here in AZ, that should be nice. They play AZ two times this season.

X

xxYIKESxx

If Vick ever gets reinstated and allowed to play in the NFL...be sure Al Davis will be calling.
They tend to sign all the outcasts ...hah

K

koopa troopa

hey reel, your giants choked harder than we did and so did plax's gun.

how can a defending super bowl champ from the year before lose to us... oh that's right, your team isn't that good. who cares if they got the playoff berth? your team has NO depth and that's why you lost. don't forget we beat the arizona cardinals too... 2 of the best WR tandem gets shut down by vikes secondary.

Top Bottom