NFL Pre Season Smack Talk Thread

• Thread starter ReelBusy1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TwoPaid

I'm taking my Browns to the Superbowl. And then I flush everything down the tube.

R

ReelBusy1

A Super Bowl video

A Super Bowl video from youtube
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csCIrlQ7oIo[/YOUTUBE]

K

koopa troopa

anyone know what's up with the favre situation? i just want the packer country to have their heart brokens again over their legendary qb. blame the whole mgm't on that one...

D

Dagga

anyone know what's up with the favre situation? i just want the packer country to have their heart brokens again over their legendary qb. blame the whole mgm't on that one...

agreed....they fuct up on that one!

B

BiggerTom

not all of them could; two at the most,ill bet fresno state could give them a run for the money

Bulldogs would KILL the 49ers on Sweeny field--no maybe! Pat Hill Rules!:devil

Oh yeah. Giving a shout to my Raiders even when they suck. Raiders fan since '69.:character0110: C'mon Jmarcus, ya big guy. Let's get something going.

R

ReelBusy1

THCFarmers ESPN.com Fantasy Football League

It's a private league with 12 teams and no fees.
If you want to join you need to pm me your email so I can send you an invite to join....Rules below...
Game On !

ROSTER (Edit)
Current Roster Size: 16
Total Starters: 9
Total On Bench: 7 (0 IR)
POSITIONS STARTERS MAXIMUM
Quarterback (QB) 1 4
Running Back (RB) 2 8
Running Back/Wide Receiver (RB/WR) 1 N/A
Wide Receiver (WR) 2 8
Tight End (TE) 1 3
Team Defense/Special Teams (D/ST) 1 3
Place Kicker (K) 1 3
Bench (BE) 7 N/A
SCORING (Edit)
Passing
TD Pass 4 2pt Passing Conversion 2
Every 25 passing yards 1 Interceptions Thrown -2
Rushing
TD Rush 6 2pt Rushing Conversion 2
Every 10 rushing yards 1
Receiving
TD Reception 6 2pt Receiving Conversion 2
Every 10 receiving yards 1
Miscellaneous
Kickoff Return TD 6 Punt Return TD 6
Fumble Recovered for TD 6 Each Fumble Lost -2
Kicking
FG Made (50+ yards) 5 FG Made (40-49 yards) 4
FG Made (0-39 yards) 3 Each PAT Made 1
Total FG Missed -1
Team Defense / Special Teams
0 points allowed 10 2-6 points allowed 7
7-13 points allowed 4 14-17 points allowed 1
22-27 points allowed -1 28-34 points allowed -4
35-45 points allowed -7 46+ points allowed -10
Kickoff Return TD 6 Punt Return TD 6
Interception Return TD 6 Fumble Return TD 6
Each Interception 2 Each Fumble Recovered 2
Blocked Punt, PAT or FG 2 Each Safety 2
Each Sack 1 Blocked Punt or FG return for TD 6
LEAGUE RULES (Edit)
Player Universe All NFL Players
Lineup Changes Slots Lock Individually at Scheduled Gametime
Observe ESPN's Undroppable Players List Yes
Make League Viewable to Public Yes
Trade Limit No Limit
Trade Deadline Wednesday, November 25, 12PM ET (Week 12)
Trade Review Period 48 Hours
Votes Required to Veto Trade LM Only Vetos
Free Agent/Waiver Acquisition Limit No Limit
Waiver Period 2 Days
Waiver System Resets Every Tuesday To Inverse Order Of Standings
KEEPERS (Edit)
2009 Keepers Per Team None
2010 Keepers Per Team None
FEES (Edit)
Use League Fees No

SCHEDULE & PLAYOFFS (Edit)
Regular Season Weeks 13 (Playoffs start Week 14)
Matchup Tie Breaker None, Leave as Tie
Home Field Advantage None
Playoff Seeding Tie Breaker Total Points For
Playoffs Weeks 4
Playoff Rounds 2 (2 weeks per round)
Playoff Teams 4
First Round Byes 0
DRAFT (Edit)
Draft Type Live Draft
Draft Date You have not chosen a draft date.
Allow Draft Pick Trading No
Draft Order Randomized One Hour Prior to Draft Time

KAL EL

KAL EL

You can't totaly blame the packers management about favre.
He retired too many times and wanted to keep coming back.
Many of us in the green bay area were kinda glad they made a decision and stuck to it.
He did the same shit with NY last season, he retired again, what is it now 3 or 4 times?
I am a die hard Packer fan, and Favre made football in GB a fucking soap opera.
He is one of the all time great QBs and it sucks what happened, it's time for some new blood though.

M

Mr.PurplePumpkn

How about this boys, as a GA bulldawg what did you girls think about the Lions first round draft of ol Matt Staford? I dunno, i have mixed feelings, I didnt really like him as A QB to begin with, met the guy once and he was a prick, thought he owned the Bar...

But then again, i hate him for leaving and kind of inducing ol Knowshon to leave also, I think he could have made a good argument to why the both should stay, but then again again... who can argue with 7 million over 5 years, on or off the field... college what???

KAL EL

KAL EL

ok your in greenbay and your gonna tell me ted is a good gm drafting justin harrel in the 1st round when the kid was hurt his last 2 years of college and he has done nothing yet at all a bust.the whole mike sherman think lying about what it was gonna take to get randy moss when him and favre have the same agent he should have know brett was gonna find out what it really was gonna take. i getthe whole retiterment thing with brett i was sick of it to but i would have loved for him to get one more crack they were a game away from the superbowl the year b4 last your gonna tell me they would not have been a better team last year with brett.i kow brett has the most ints but last year everytime they were driving to tie or win arron gave the ball away ints i can name like 5 games they had a chance at the end and he gave it away

I am not disagreeing that Ted is dickhead.
I am just saying, they made a decision to start Rogers, then Favre wanted back in, I am glad they didn't backstab Rogers.
Favre should not have done what he done.
As far as Sherman, I agree, dumb move for sure.
I think Ron Wolf needs to come out of retirement.

I am no longer in GB, moved to AZ last year.

K

koopa troopa

mr pp - the vikes got asher allen the cb from GA. you know if he is legit?

L

LOCO__MOCO

There is a story on yahoo sports that the Favre family has booked 25-30 rooms for the Vikings vs Packers on Nov.1 at Lambeau.... it looks like he is going to be a Viking.

R

ReelBusy1

There is a story on yahoo sports that the Favre family has booked 25-30 rooms for the Vikings vs Packers on Nov.1 at Lambeau.... it looks like he is going to be a Viking.

i don't think those rooms are available.
all Lambeau area hotels sell out the day they announce the NFL schedule for the next year.
The family will have to stay at Brett's....

K

koopa troopa

looks like with this favre addition coming up, we got the division on total lockdown. the williams wall suspensions will have a profound impact. once they come back, i dare you to try to run left with allen on the edge or up the gut which is useless. ray edwards has potential to be a stud and hopefully he can step his game up.

our cb's have more depth this season which will be fun to see who can win nickle back, etc. if this asher allen guy from GA can do work, hopefully he can compete for a spot. karl paymah from denver and the resigning of benny sapp should be more than enough. mccauley has room to grow too.

Top Bottom