NFL Pre Season Smack Talk Thread

• Thread starter ReelBusy1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

0sWizZle

NFC North is gonna be nasty this year...Mr Forte and Cutler are gonna be an evil combo.....Mr Rodgers :) its gonna be his year this season

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
GIANTS....thats what its all about.....now i'm just hopimg that good ole eli is comfortable enough with his recievers..time will tell, oh yea what do u guys thunk about sanchez on the jets..lol clemns thought he was gonna get playtime

R

ReelBusy1

GIANTS....thats what its all about.....now i'm just hopimg that good ole eli is comfortable enough with his recievers..time will tell, oh yea what do u guys thunk about sanchez on the jets..lol clemns thought he was gonna get playtime

Let's Go Giants!

I have to watch the game from yesterday stiill.
Thank god for Tivo and torrents.
I don't miss any games.
Fuck you NFL season package.

K

koopa troopa

fuck the NFL network for trying to get more of our money. i hate those commercials bagging me about missing all those sick ass games.

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
fuck the NFL network for trying to get more of our money. i hate those commercials bagging me about missing all those sick ass games.

exactly.....fuck the nfl network....ummm let me think...pay extra for games that i've watched for years for the price of reg cable...yea nfl network blow me..:swear

X

xxYIKESxx

We only have possession receivers on the team. BLAH! We need a receiver on the Giants that can open up the offense with deep routes. Should've traded for a receiver when they had a chance. Oh well, i'm relying on the defense this year to dominate and get us the wins, specifically that front line.

S

smoke1sun

We only have possession receivers on the team. BLAH! We need a receiver on the Giants that can open up the offense with deep routes. Should've traded for a receiver when they had a chance. Oh well, i'm relying on the defense this year to dominate and get us the wins, specifically that front line.

That defense is the truth, and will win some games for you guys, not to mention Jacobs if he can stay healthy = playoffs at least, but thats a tough division.

R

ReelBusy1

Just tell 5 guys to go deep and throw.....

Ok I love Hixon and Smith (even Moss and Barden) and Kevin Boss too, but Hakeem Nicks is our future Star Pro Bowl receiver and Travis Beckum will make everyone say Jeremy Who? within two years. This was a very good talent draft year for the Giants.

Eli will finally have plenty of good targets to throw at this year and none of them will be carrying a gun in their elastic waistband....I hope...sigh.....

K

koopa troopa

nicks is the truth. that catch behind the back to hand switch thing was legit... if the vikes didn't get harvin, it probably would have been him.

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
Ok I love Hixon and Smith (even Moss and Barden) and Kevin Boss too, but Hakeem Nicks is our future Star Pro Bowl receiver and Travis Beckum will make everyone say Jeremy Who? within two years. This was a very good talent draft year for the Giants.

Eli will finally have plenty of good targets to throw at this year and none of them will be carrying a gun in their elastic waistband....I hope...sigh.....

yea i agree with the guy a lil further up as well, their recievers are lacking, but they still have some solid recievers, and once eli gets a lil more comfortable with them, big plays are going to open up, and even when they do have to run, i don't see that being too much of a problem with jacobs:party0033: he is a monsta

E

ehole

my jags are looking mid season form too, but that's just because we suck. top 10 pick here we come. hopefully sprinkle in a dash of new coach next year too

B

BigDaddyc9

Go St Louis Rams-been a Rams fan since 1972.Had some lean years by cracky but this year is looking up.I hope...Peace BigD

W

wellmedicated

Despite getting the washed up Brett F(whatever), the VIkings crushing defense and All Day Peterson will propel the Vikes deep into the playoffs!!! Where they will no doubt choke!!!Just kidding!!!GO VIKES!!!

KAL EL

KAL EL

The pack looked great last night against arizona.
I think they will do well this season.

Top Bottom