NFL Pre Season Smack Talk Thread

• Thread starter ReelBusy1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
you worry abot your shitty giants real. well see who peaked to early typical giant fan his team looks bad so any team that looks good has peaked to early i live in nyc and hate the god damm giants so many fans came out of no where 2 years ago now there all in hiding again we will see who makes it further this year ill tell you one thing it wont be lil blue ps dont be bitter that the packers have scored more pionts in one game then the giants scored all pre saeson

lol, so your a packers fan, which means at one point you were a farve fan..lmao but yea we will see my friend. i think that blue will do just fine and i do agree all those new giants fans need to go back 32 where they came from...i'm here to stay ps. Brett Favre please retire:hi

R

ReelBusy1

you worry abot your shitty giants real. well see who peaked to early typical giant fan his team looks bad so any team that looks good has peaked to early i live in nyc and hate the god damm giants so many fans came out of no where 2 years ago now there all in hiding again we will see who makes it further this year ill tell you one thing it wont be lil blue ps dont be bitter that the packers have scored more pionts in one game then the giants scored all pre saeson

if you cant take the smack talk without getting all angry and bitter maybe you shouldn't play with the big kids....

This is a battle of the wits not the witless.

R

ReelBusy1

what happene to the giants tonight did they let a rookie qb school them i think so suckers i told you them recivers suck smith drops bomb that he was wide open on and couold have scored and hixon drops one that gets picked off

havent watched it yet.
Coughlin doesn't even try to win in the preseason.
I start to care in sept. when the stats count.

D

Dankman

So nobody's talking about the "The Pack"? Well they will! Rodgers 6 touchdown passes with no picks says it all. What did the defense have? 4 touchdowns off of turnovers. And 11 or 12 takeaways in 3 games...Holy Shit watch out! The Pack is averaging 150 rushing yards per game. I was a packer fan for 20 years now, all through the Farve years, and that shit was magical. How many Sundays and Monday nights did that "team" make me happy and give me something to cheer about? Too many to count! And the way they are playing now is bringing back the memories of the superbowl years with Farve. So here comes the Green and Gold, watch out NFC north!

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
what happene to the giants tonight did they let a rookie qb school them i think so suckers i told you them recivers suck smith drops bomb that he was wide open on and couold have scored and hixon drops one that gets picked off

yea nedless to say i was upset, but i guess not as upset as i would have been, my friend had tickets to that jets giants pre, but i couldn't go, ended up watchin it at home, turning it off shortly into the 3rd, but yea i do agree, i wouldn't reflect that much upon the preseason, other thatn the giants recievers do need to step up and also mr. clemens needs to step down, because unless sanchez gets hit by a truck i couldn't see him not starting....btw i hate the jets...Go Blue

R

RIcaregiver

Pretty Boy Brady likes his supermodels too much.
lets see if he can play more than one game this year.
And we spanked his ass in the Super Bowl as I recall

As they say in Patriot town...Let's go to the illegal videotape....

:character0110:

Whatever, let the taping thing go !!!!

They (Pats) just traded Richard Seymour to Oakland for a 2011 first rounder !!

Great move as Oakland will always stink nowadays with Al still in charge (it should be a Top 5 pick !!!).

That move allows

Vince Wilfork, to now get some big bucks (in the last year of his rookie contract) as he is the second or third most important player on the team as a mamooth NT !!

Peace,
Bill

R

RIcaregiver

I agree, Aussie !!!

The good thing for him is he also only has one year left on his contract so he could potentially return as a free agent, lol !!

Al Davis Sucks !!!

R

RIcaregiver

His best football is probably behind him anyway and they got burgess from the raiders for a 5th rounder

not comparing the 2 but a steal nonetheless as the Pats are loaded at DL hence the probable usage of more 4-3 this year !!

K

koopa troopa

man AP the other night was awesome. that 70+ yd run for a TD was very elite. chester taylor also had a nice pass that he took for a TD too. they should keep t-jack and put him in instead of favre for the wildcat plays. i totally called that they would use the wildcat with all the weapons they have. so many options for who to put in the backfield.

D

Dice

Go pack go

I HATE FOOTBALL. HATE HATE HATE you would to if you lived in this town. Packer fans are all drunk a-holes that crowd this town and all the news talks about and all any one at work talks about is Da Packers go da packers. God id love to shove a cheese hat up ther fertilzer hole. Any way im sorry for the negitive nes.
Lets see how dose this go You all suck the pack rules. Sorry i couldnt type that with a straight face. I still hate them.

K

koopa troopa

the pack need a wild card berth to get to the playoffs this year.

D

Dice

I wish the pack would move to Milwuakee... Or there plane would crash. That give them pricks somthen to talk about.
This Farve shit is dam near all you hear about in the news.
The weather partly sunning with a chance of a 3rd and 10.

R

RIcaregiver

I hear Ya !!

Mainstream Comedy hasn't been the same without ya, Dice !!!!

Hickory Dickory Dock.....

Peace,
Bill

R

RIcaregiver

Green Bay needs a baseball or hockey or basketball team to get ya through the "slow" season !!

K

koopa troopa

staying optimistic there aussie...

ryan grant sucks. if he is your #1, then your running game is going nowhere. rodgers is gonna get cut during the season...

D

Dice

dude i know grant is no ap and by no means will compare him to him but you need to get a grip on reality. packers d is gonna be destructive there oline is money and we got the best recivers in the league yes i said it best and people can argue and call me stupid but if you really know football you know its true jennings driver jones nelson martin lee mcfinley. also the vikings are gonna be good but hte pack wil be better the vikings oline is weaker wih out birk and if the dline dont get pressure your db's are subpar think about it in situations were you guys got no pressure your db's got roasted and ps grant will have a solid year you will see

????? im lost..... LOL i dont no nothing about football. Except that on Monday nights i cant get home cuz the packer traffic is so bad.

WE DONT NEED ANY MORE SPORTS TEAMS IN THIS TOWN. Besides Da Packers there is a indoor football thing and we have two hockey teams. One is called the gamblers. There are other sports things but im not big into them.

Lambeaufield witch belive it or not I OWN. Yes i pay for it like every one in this county, Should burn to the ground and they should open a hydro shop and clone dispensery there.

Sum one said somthing in this thread about Aaron Rodgers getting fierd. Let me tell you why your wrong...
Bret Loser Farve threw a frickin bawl backwards in a game and he got to keep his job, the s.o.b held the recored 4 most interseptions, and was voted VIP 4 the other team in several games and they treat that prick like a god. I think no I know Rodgers is safe.
:bong-hits:

Top Bottom