NFL Pre Season Smack Talk Thread

• Thread starter ReelBusy1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
It is a wide open race this year. I think the bears have greatly improved an will need to be dealt with. I think the Vikes will be up to it thought. They stole that RB in the draft.

You know I wasn't gonna make excuses for the Colts even though they lost freeney for the big game. Yeah he started but he faded in the second half because of the ankle. Mathis really choked though. But now this latest news that the Saints were all hopped up on Vicodin during the Super Bowl. If the Colts just would have given Freeney some Vicodin it might have been the difference.

That Saints coach is being accused of breaking into the medical locker and stealing a large quantity of Vicodin and giving it to his players. If all it did was make them play extra hard on that onside kick it still was a huge factor.

All these cheaters in sports is starting to take its toll on my love of sports. I wouldn't even want to win if I cheated. I really wouldn't. Look how many players try to cheat when they insist they caught a ball and they know they didn't. Why? They would take a win like that? Then you factor in all the chemical cheaters and video bellicheat cheaters and the games are starting to stink.

The Steelers cheated the Colts, the Patriots cheated the Colts and now the Saints cheated the Colts. It blows.

The Colts need to revenge kick some ass this year.

Illmind

Illmind

Tobor the patriots cheated. That about it. most loses that shouldn't have been you can attribute to bad officiating.

K

koopa troopa

i think legarrette blount will become a great back for the titans. he is taller and heavier than CJ is and brings PHYSICALITY.

the vikes are stacked with RB's right now. AP, gerhart, ian johnson, albert young, darius reynaud, and now ryan moats.

i hope chris cook from VA brings some game with his tall size. i think the vikes got a good chance to keep the NFC north locked up.

tobor, i see that the colts gave bethea another contract. he's been more useful last season than sanders in his whole career.

D

da BUG

CHIEFS. man we got romeo cornell, charlie wise and signed tons of talented players that were team captains in college. besides we god ERIC BERRY, nuff said

K

koopa troopa

berry is a fucking beast. it will be interesting to see where they place him on the field.

someone sign T.O. already. that dude can still play. here is a highlight footy from buffalo. he's hard to take down, still got jets, and can make great catches. check out the end-around he scores on. JUST BEASTLY! how many 36 year old WRs do you see doing that???

[YOUTUBE]Qn70TDYUo0Q[/YOUTUBE]

D

da BUG

im gonna go out on a limb and just say chiefs VS. jets in afc championship

R

rottenjohn

berry is a fucking beast. it will be interesting to see where they place him on the field.

someone sign T.O. already. that dude can still play. here is a highlight footy from buffalo. he's hard to take down, still got jets, and can make great catches. check out the end-around he scores on. JUST BEASTLY! how many 36 year old WRs do you see doing that???

He is a beast but he is also an asshole. Not many teams that have a shot of going somewhere would give him a real chance. That guy needs to shut his mouth and catch the ball. He probably has more drops in the past 3 years than anyone else in his pay range.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Go Colts

Tobor gotta agree with you, its the colts time to shine. I think TO has created fear of his antics/locker room animosity he will be hard to pick up for his past.

mal

B

burnedout

The Colts will win..First the AFC championship and then the SuperBowl. Not really any sense in anyone else even showing up for the season imo, they really have no shot to win. :)

K

koopa troopa

it's very obvious that the media tends to exaggerate T.O's problems. did you watch that highlight footy? he's still got it, but he needs a qb. wait til after training camp and i'm sure he'll go somewhere. he's HOF bound...

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I think T.O. is a team player. Why would you have a player like him who wants the ball and not give him the ball? It is baffling. Most of his teammates all like him too. And he freakin blocks when he has too. Comes up big in meaningful games and is always in shape. He also gets YAC and overpowers his defenders and can still flash some speed.

That stupid Skip Clueless on ESPN has given him a bad name. T.O. was right about Garcia, he was right about Romo and he was right about McNabb (to a point).

Somebody sign him and give him the fucking ball.

B

burnedout

first i've heard of this saints vicoden thing, i need to get out from under my rock..lol

B

burnedout

oh, and btw, you pretty much NEED to cheat to beat the Colts, so I guess I can understand their mindset somewhat... :)

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
T.O.

I also think TO is a great talent, hasn't really lost a step, blocks most of the time, and runs when he catches the ball. But his attitude hasn't really changed. Who wants someone that will create animosity among your players, who wants someone who even when he's getting the ball bitches about not getting the ball. Why do you think these QB's aren't throwing him the ball? I think that it is TO not everyone else. Even when he has been thrown the ball often, he bitches. Have you ever heard of a one man receiving core. T.O is a great talent, but talent alone won't do it, and his attitude really sucks. I think he needs to grow up and keep his mouth shut. He has no place on the Colts thats for sure. We could use his talent but not his mouth.

mal

E

ehole

i will fearlessly step out there again like i did last season... jag's gonna suck, well really hover around .500

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
TO to Cinci

Looks like Cincinatti is going to deal with him, good luck with all of the other good eggs they have. The aphids are putting me in a bad mood, back to WEC

mal

Latest posts

Top Bottom