NFL Pre Season Smack Talk Thread

• Thread starter ReelBusy1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

koopa troopa

well vikings lost the prospect of LT and sent good ol' reliable chester to the bears. LT would get more action in MN, cuz no one really knows albert young. he's got greene and washington, so his role will be limited.

i think the vikes should draft rutger's CB, Devin McCourty to eventually replace Winfield. he looks good in zone, which the vikes love tampa 2 and is great on run support.

favre will probably come back after training camp. rice, harvin, and berrian will continue to catch his balls and post good numbers. that boy rice is just plain dirty.

AP had a decent year. he's got 20 fumbles in 3 years, but walter payton the great had 30 fumbles in 3 years. childress said he was gonna take a look at AP's ball handling this offseason and hopefully he will get it worked out.

CJ3 had his best year so far and the titans need to beef up that D if he's gonna make a run this year.

the jets have quite arguably the best corner tandem with revis and cromartie. LT prolly went cuz cromartie went.

i need an AFC team to root for this year, but i can't decide. maybe after training camp will i decide, so i can cop me a jersey real quick.

TO needs to land a job. that dude is plain ol beasty. he may have lost half a step, but no one plays the ball like he does with that big body. plus the dude is in hella shape for his age.

E

ent

i'm a bears fan. but for some reason i still really enjoy watching the vikes. AP is a beast. he's squeezing that ball so damn hard it just squirts out of his hands. i don't know if it is still fair to call rice an up-n-comer. it's like he's already arrived for the big show. my afc team is s.d., and i don't think l.t. went to ny because cro went. i think rex ryan is just grabbing talent where he can. upstairs has given him all the freedom in the world and he's going to take advantage of it. actually seems like the jets are willing to spend the $$ to get some results. we'll see if it pays off more than it already has. how could you not like rex ryan. i don't think cro is a good cb, and will look 10x worse compared to revis. two years ago he played the whole season with a fracture in his arm. then last year he said he was ready to focus on the season because he finally got all 72 child support cases resolved. still don't think he played very well.

we'll see how these bears do. just about no draft pics, but they sure did well in free agency. urlacher will be back and chi-town will have another killer defense. s.d. though. last year might have been their last chance for a while. p-riv will play well, and offense won't be a problem. just wonder if their D can hang with the others in the AFC.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
go colts

hopefully the colts will go 16-0 and win the superbowl this year. i really believe the colts were a better team than the saints but the coaching let the colts down a little. you've got to get at least 1 year under your belt as a coach in the nfl i guess, or at least it was a good learning lesson for the colts coaching staff. just kidding about the 16-0, but who thinks that they couldn't have gone 16-0 last season without resting for the playoffs.

disappointed colts fan
mal

K

koopa troopa

cromartie was a great cb a couple years ago when he picked manning like 3 times in 1 game. remember he also has tied the record for longest interception return for a touchdown on a botched long field goal attempt. it was not a punt...

vikes got gerhart in the draft. he was the most productive back in all of college and was 2nd in heisman voting in the closest contest in history. the best 1-2 punch in the NFC north no question.

signing lito sheppard in the offseason is a good move too. we got a nice, taller future replacement in chris cook for winfield who is turning 33 soon and coming off the foot injury last season.

M

Manimal

the bears and the pack suck. go vikes;) In all reality though, the lions have some potential this year to be a decent team. I never thought I would say that...

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

im a steeler fan stuck in football hell here in california. big ben you need to listen to your momma.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
The Colts will once again be the most dominant, feared team in the NFL regular season and then do stupid shit like throw away an undefeated season and then choke in the playoffs. It sucks but I can always look forward to it. LOL!

Go Colts!

They drafted another Freeney and the best blocking TE in college football in years they say. Gee I wonder what they want him to do? Maybe block. Maybe a runner will have a hole one day. I think their draft sucked but Bill Polian seems real happy with it and he is usually real good at it. Time will tell.

I don't know if I care yet.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Colts

I think the colts need to prove something this year. But i still love them.

mal

K

koopa troopa

easy tobor. the colts aren't the most feared... who dey is still shaking.

watch out for the ravens... they got some nice upgrades.

the bears got a nice package going, but cutler don't cut it...

too bad there were no real shutdown corners in the draft this year.

M

MASSES 420KING

pats all daY THERE GONNA STAGE THE COME BACK TO ANOTHER PERFECT SEASON WITH BRADY MARONY MOSS WELKER ALL ON STARTING OFFENCE ITS JUST GONNA BE TD AFTER TD AS FOR OUR DEFENCE SEYMOUR SEAU WILFORK AND WRIGHT WE GOT THIS SEASON ON LOCK MY DUDES HANDS DOWN WE BLEED PATRIOTS UP HEAR IN THESE PARTS GOOOOOO PATSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

winta

winta

eagles allllll day:mooning!!!! got rid of the dead weight (mcnabb and westbrook) now vick gonnna beat out kolb for the startin spot and its a wrap! they young d.jackson is destined for greatness not to mention they picked up some good picks in the draft! watch out for the EAGLES baby!!!

winta

winta

nooo aussie nooo lol love your buds hate your squad lol the pack? lmao:icon_spin: those bums? they are "ok" but they are rebuildin like a muthafucka lol and last year we sucked cuz of mcchoke and breastbrook! kolb did way better when he was in and now we got bell a REAL rb so its on! if we 3rd best its cuz people sleepin :)

eagles are 3rd best in there divison good luck with that plus they play the packers this year and the pack is gonna roll them fools lol go pack go

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Colts have something to prove

IMO Patriots are rebuilding and until next year(4 pics in 1st 2 rounds) they will still be lacking. Brady has been exposed to a point, Moss is getting old and careless, and Welker needs at least a year to come back, plus there defence isn't. Jets made some nice acquisitions, as well as the Ravens picked up some nice vets. Still the Colts are the cream, give them another shot at the Saints. Eagles are you kidding. 49ers will be good, great coach, but still a little shy(QB). Still say the Colts were the better team, they were badly out coached by a sneaky clever little fuck. Who ever heard of an onside kick at half time, almost illegal(just kidding he's a great coach). My 2 cents

mal

winta

winta

we dont like cheeseheads lol sounds like rebuildin to me with something as important as an oline! and we been young just the supposed leaders were old as shit lol i cant front though grant is a beast lol

ok where to start i guess i should say i hate the eagles paid 600 bucks a ticket for some killa tickets to that packer eagle playoff game in 03 fans are super rude not that i minded just thought iwould add that. lol na for real though the packers are not rebuilding last year our d was ranked 1st against the run and 5th against the pass and the offense is for real just need to upgrade the oline. other then that tightend is loacked up with finley recievers jennings driver jones nelson solid backs grant is not bad can use an upgrade. but where straight. eagles on the other hand are rebuilding everyone wants to be like the pack they seen last year we had the youngest roster in the nfl and did pretty good npw the eagles are gonna try it lol

K

koopa troopa

fuck chris johnson. this dude is demanding all this money. i watch the highlight footy and see an arrogant asshole. watch, he walks into the endzone or walks backwards into it after a big play. the dude has zero stiff arm or trucking ability. he's a pencil compared to every other back in the league. avoids contact by all means like he's gonna break a nail or something. he does have one of the best jukes in the game and above average cutting ability. stop and go is above average too.

polamalu better put one in him good. then he'll know that he needs to beef up and not be a little speedy gonzalez.

Top Bottom