NFT/Gutter grow and Loompa's gear

• Thread starter Canappa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Canappa

Canappa

Yea it looks like a tall one in the back of the room, definitely need the screen. ;)

That tall one in the back is a male, I just pulled and moved to another room this is what looked liked two wks ago gonna keep him for a min
DSCF7485

Canappa

Canappa

Wk3 in flower and I truly have some major growth going on, I was able to take clones on my favorites in the room. Trying to keep up with her heavy feeding is going well. The only issues is me procrastinating about but the net up I am on it, lol I know I going to run out of room dammit I hate when the happens:D. truth these are some very huge plants, I am a happy farmer;)
DSCF7558
DSCF7560
DSCF7563
DSCF7551

Icristal

Icristal

Wow, I think the net is out at this stage, lol,,they are getting huge, love it,,so looking forward to the end results. ;)

Canappa

Canappa

Wow, I think the net is out at this stage, lol,,they are getting huge, love it,,so looking forward to the end results. ;)

Thanks, your right but the net went up, this is the fun part! I have some much time to go and no room it suck I an going to have to flower these girls at 12" next round for sure,

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Yep you told me about these blasting off, I believe the tall ones are the Moon Dawgs I wonder how they would do with super cropping?
I super cropped the taller of my bx2 ladies and she took it in stride. I was impressed because for the most part my yeti have needed support.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Yep you told me about these blasting off, I believe the tall ones are the Moon Dawgs I wonder how they would do with super cropping?

Loonin Wicked crazy great @Canappa as always Doin the NFT Madd justice

On mine I super cropped the shit out of the MoonDawg up to 3rd week in flower and also did one mild one along with all the Yeti's But be GENTEiL w/Yeti's...try not to bend the Yeti's after 3rd week seems they tend to be prone to snapping In my stable, I have learned a bit of Cilica can help that issue I will try next round but they are still VERY strong stemmed.
The @loompa gear bounced right back,

I say bend the YewHoo out of her
Super Loompa Vibes for Ya
FlyJ

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
Looking like those ladies are bending to your will and doing tricks. There are some monster phenos in the moondog. One of the moms used was taller than loompas house when we found it . I do hope you support them well here especially because it's a mixed room. Could be a real pain come harvest time. I'm sure you have it under control though :)

Canappa

Canappa

Warning do not stand on a five gallon bucket to raise the lights, it might just slip and make the your light fall on your plant and kill them. Thats what I just did drop my Solis-tek 1k on the plant killed one and badly damaged 4more more. Lesson learned:( But the light still works after a 4ft drop :)
DSCF7567

Latest posts

Top Bottom