NFT/Gutter grow and Loompa's gear

• Thread starter Canappa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Dude !
Plants and lights can be replaced or what ever ya know . . . .
Are you OK ?
That sux about damage
BUT GLAD you didn't break your head. . . . .
Always thank full
100.oo says they bounce back
Sending Safety Vibes to the @Canappa

Icristal

Icristal

Warning do not stand on a five gallon bucket to raise the lights, it might just slip and make the your light fall on your plant and kill them. Thats what I just did drop my Solis-tek 1k on the plant killed one and badly damaged 4more more. Lesson learned:( But the light still works after a 4ft drop :)
View attachment 457651
Get the duck tape out and bamboo sticks, lol,,seriously, glad YOUR okay.

Canappa

Canappa

Dude !
Plants and lights can be replaced or what ever ya know . . . .
Are you OK ?
That sux about damage
BUT GLAD you didn't break your head. . . . .
Always thank full
100.oo says they bounce back
Sending Safety Vibes to the @Canappa

Get the duck tape out and bamboo sticks, lol,,seriously, glad YOUR okay.

Thanks! I am ok no bones broke:) but I still have more plants lost a great looking moon dawg my biggest one but I have clones, duck tape wont help at this point for some I just cut them down and moved on.

Froggiestyle

Froggiestyle

That sucks, glad u didn't get hurt. My yeti bx2's are doing good but they are the shortest one in the room. Do they stretch out later on?

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Did any of those beans work out ? Not sure what to do with you @Cannapa. Your always dropping stuff. lol Hope u saved them. M

Canappa

Canappa

That sucks, glad u didn't get hurt. My yeti bx2's are doing good but they are the shortest one in the room. Do they stretch out later on?

The mother grew a like rocket, you will see her take off soon, Bro she was my biggest girl in my last grow for the pic I showed you?

Last edited:
Canappa

Canappa

Did any of those beans work out ? Not sure what to do with you @Cannapa. Your always dropping stuff. lol Hope u saved them. M

Yeh The moon dawgs , snowmans , and f3's made it but the CCS's didnt make it, but I lost track of which is which. But going by the other grows on the Farm, I can make a good guess for now.

I lost one Fuzzy fruit and saved the rest! After my fall yesterday.

Thanks for the Vibes:) I am ready for my next run already this one has been crazy I just hope to find a keeper though we will see.

stonestacker

stonestacker

Damn Canappa you sound like me. I used to stand on 8" block stood on end all the time to strike the back side of walls, until I started falling off every other week. I don't know about you but this getting old shit sucks.

Glad you're ok. Keep your feet down and you're head up.
peace.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Damn Canappa you sound like me. I used to stand on 8" block stood on end all the time to strike the back side of walls, until I started falling off every other week. I don't know about you but this getting old shit sucks.

Glad you're ok. Keep your feet down and you're head up.
peace.
Yeh The moon dawgs , snowmans , and f3's made it but the CCS's didnt make it, but I lost track of which is which. But going by the other grows on the Farm, I can make a good guess for now.

I lost one Fuzzy fruit and saved the rest! After my fall yesterday.

Someone needs to get ya both for xmas a short ladder!! before you hurt yourself .. Your Mother M

Thanks for the Vibes:) I am ready for my next run already this one has been crazy I just hope to find a keeper though we will see.

Canappa

Canappa

Going the 4th wk of flower day 25 for the Loomapa Girls, things are starting to fill out the smells are great! Finally got the net down, now time for a good trim on the bottoms ..She at 1800 ppm and seems to like all I give her;).
DSCF7598
DSCF7610
DSCF7609
DSCF7608
DSCF7595
DSCF7570

Top Bottom