NFT/Gutter grow and Loompa's gear

• Thread starter Canappa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Canappa

Canappa

Because there's no way your plants are eating up all those nutrients and you're just throwing away money! SCIENCE says so, LOL!!!

And I guess your going to tell me the best way to run my system that I built and have been running for the past 20years lol, Going through 10gal a day of nutes and she loves it! Bro I always run 1200 to 1800 I never changed it, works for me. I am pushing her to the max to see what is her limit. SCIENCE say NO ok if you say so, But I base it on my results of the finished product not SCIENCE.. Anyways Its my money I am throwing away not yours.

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Well big roots equals bigger plant's bigger plant's make bigger flower's lot's of light helps the plant's uptake more food an a dialed room makes plant's do unbelievable things! Keep up the great @Canappa we are all here for the long haul bro!

symbiote420

symbiote420

I've been at this lil thing we call growing for awhile now, what works best in another's garden might be a disaster for someone else's! More than one way to skin a cat too plus those plants look to me like they are handling it fine! @loompa and @Oom pah pah have said these Yeti can take higher nutes.

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
This is very true 180o in some people gardens would burn em up. In a drain to waste, sure I'd say your wasting, but in a recirculating system where the plants feedings gradually increase, no problem for a Yeti. We are all brothers and sister in this forum. It's good to watch out for your fellow farmer and share opinions .

Canappa

Canappa

This is very true 180o in some people gardens would burn em up. In a drain to waste, sure I'd say your wasting, but in a recirculating system where the plants feedings gradually increase, no problem for a Yeti. We are all brothers and sister in this forum. It's good to watch out for your fellow farmer and share opinions .

Yes sir;) thanks for the info, Loompa Girls are heavy eaters for sure...

Canappa

Canappa

I would love to see the test results of your end product for comparison, if you're game. Mine finishes in 7 days and will be tested at SteepHill three to four weeks after that.

Stick around and I will gladly show you results, and I will get a hold on some of the Farm boys for a taste test @ohthatguy8 , @germinator , @TSTEW313 , @Froggiestyle ...I wont be done till the beginning of next year though. Good luck on you harvest;)

M

mrtokez2

I hit 2000 ppm easy near the end. And any "testing" for THC and cbd or whatever it is y'all do these days isn't indicative of anything with og. You can come at me with 33% THC sample and it probably wouldn't be the strongest og I've had. If you don't have a proper understanding of ppm and ec you really shouldn't be hitting up other growers like you do is my opinion. Find some pictures of properly grown og from the best og thread and strive for that. You don't need some test to validate your shit if its done right. For the record..I've done grows with a 4.0 ec. I'm sure others on here have as well if they know how to do it.

Canappa

Canappa

I hit 2000 ppm easy near the end. And any "testing" for THC and cbd or whatever it is y'all do these days isn't indicative of anything with og. You can come at me with 33% THC sample and it probably wouldn't be the strongest og I've had. If you don't have a proper understanding of ppm and ec you really shouldn't be hitting up other growers like you do is my opinion. Find some pictures of properly grown og from the best og thread and strive for that. You don't need some test to validate your shit if its done right. For the record..I've done grows with a 4.0 ec. I'm sure others on here have as well if they know how to do it.

The only testing I need to do is a smoke test thats what matters to me the most;) sometime it can look like some sure fire but sucks on the smoke test, and on the other hand it can look like shit and be fire. You never know till the smoke test.

sixstring

sixstring

hell ive hit those numbers in dirt many times lol.you do this thing like you do canappa and show them bitchs who boss :)

G

greyman41420

I switched up one of the rooms in my warehouse to the Gavita series of lights. Just a 6k room. I have only been at it for 1.5 months but I have had to run such a higher PPM due to those lights, that I have to agree that setups dictate PPM. I have grown my pakistani for going on 17 years and have dialed in her nuts recipe long ago. Upon moving to Gavita, the max ppm went from 1250, to almost 1600. Perhaps even more on the next run. That makes me think that the NFT system Canappa runs does better utilizing higher rates of nutrients in the uptake. Just my 2 cents, take it for what its worth.

Calixylon

Calixylon

Clearly Canappa has a very nice idea of what hes doing, also the creator of this strain has come out and said these plants easily take high levels of nutes. Why the hell are you still on this shit, mucking up a nice thread trying to have a dick size competition.

M

mrtokez2

Mmmmmmm, salts are what makes your end product grow super crystals!!!!!! If I were you I would run MOAB, Phosphoload, and Gravity to get those solid nugs! LOL

THC percentage along with CBD and CBN values will tell you lots about the care and quality of the grow as well as the quality of the end product. But just keep flipping through picture books and looking at all the pretty flowers you can from there. I don't think I've seen anything posted from you yet, but I enjoy all the helpful feedback you've had to share.

Can't tell of you're being sociable or implicitly trying to clown. I'm going to assume the former but I get a feeling from your wording that its the latter. I do use moab. Phosphoload and gravity no. If I remember correctly they have pgrs..the bad kind.
With that being said..all the shit you just said is what noobs come up with to defend their sorry grow. Yeah it's easy to look at pretty pictures but I doubt you can ever get yours to look proper judging from your thread..and yet here you are trying to school others. You haven't seen anything posted from me yet? Probably not since its someone else's thread. Go check out the best og kush clone thread I got some stuff on there. Trust me..you don't want me to show you wassup. I just don't want to embarrass you. I don't understand how new booties think they're immediately with the best just cuz they had a few mediocre grows. Be humble and learn from the ones who are clearly much better than you. If not..keep on parading your THC percentage nonsense and posting those lol bud shots.

Latest posts

Top Bottom