NFT/Gutter grow and Loompa's gear

• Thread starter Canappa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Stopin by to send ya some Good Bro Vibes
looks like to like I like that too yea little 3 by 3 action Green is grooves Canappa
+++Vibes
FlyJ

Canappa

Canappa

I sure do need it @FlyinJStable , I left the door open to the laundry room and my girlfriends 4yr old decided to play with the babies and knocked the whole tray over! Talk about being pissed off I was, On the good side I was able to save all of them but now I only know a hand full by the name. When it was knocked over most of the tags came off. Just my luck but I know that all but two are loompas. I am going to try and sort them out tomorrow based on the pics I took too pissed to do anything now and they suffered enough.
DSCF5737

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I sure do need it @FlyinJStable , I left the door open to the laundry room and my girlfriends 4yr old decided to play with the babies and knocked the whole tray over! Talk about being pissed off I was, On the good side I was able to save all of them but now I only know a hand full by the name. When it was knocked over most of the tags came off. Just my luck but I know that all but two are loompas. I am going to try and sort them out tomorrow based on the pics I took too pissed to do anything now and they suffered enough.
View attachment 431379

OH Brother brother
Ummm
I bet by matching I can tell ya the tallest ones 1st will all be Moon dawgs for me and the Yeti all turn 1st set of fan leaves Purple for me any how then by 3rd leaf set the color fades out of 2/3 of the yeti
Regardless I guess they handled the 4year stress-er test.
Its all green Canappa
SENDING ALL THE LOOMPA Vibes Your way
FlyJ

Canappa

Canappa

OH Brother brother
Ummm
I bet by matching I can tell ya the tallest ones 1st will all be Moon dawgs for me and the Yeti all turn 1st set of fan leaves Purple for me any how then by 3rd leaf set the color fades out of 2/3 of the yeti
Regardless I guess they handled the 4year stress-er test.
Its all green Canappa
SENDING ALL THE LOOMPA Vibes Your way
FlyJ

I only two tags lost on the moon dawgs out of 6 and the rest is 10 f3's and the 6 snowman they should be easy to tell apart. and two CCS's

They are looking good now after hrs under the new lights and new location under lock and key! lol kids will be kids I was working on the veg room left to the hardware store and found this my fault for leaving the door open. Them little tags look like a game to a 4 year old...

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Very cool My friend Im sure All will be well I tried posting up a few updates I am liking the Moon Dawgs
the plant is very strong and seems to grow well under my High temp and weird light schedule 14/10
As long as I smile today when I think of the Grow life is good.
Sept. at the Seattle Cup... goin home Yea!
FlyJ

burn4me

burn4me

glad its all good in the hood today bro. close calls. ive had a couple too with kids. gotta love em. even more so when you come to realization it was no ones fault but your own. i noticed they look really light in color. is that normal for rockwool?

Canappa

Canappa

glad its all good in the hood today bro. close calls. ive had a couple too with kids. gotta love em. even more so when you come to realization it was no ones fault but your own. i noticed they look really light in color. is that normal for rockwool?

No just put them under a 600w new growth going on, I think it because she has more light or it may be my camera I had the flash on other than that shes looking good, I am glad she is ok. thanks bro peace.

Trich king

Trich king

Damn that sucks canappa, just seen the misfortune, glad they are better. What changes you making to your new setup?

Canappa

Canappa

Damn that sucks canappa, just seen the misfortune, glad they are better. What changes you making to your new setup?

I will running 4 gutters 24 site with two pumps one pump for two gutters. And screwing the gutters together to stabilize it more. Running the jets inside the gutters instead of the outside,, 12 360 degree jets in each gutter two reservoirs to run different nutes.,should be done by next wk. Still trying to figure out the water chiller them things are not cheap.

Trich king

Trich king

Ya they definetly are not cheap. Cant wait to see the roots that come out with all them jets

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I am impressed with the recovery as well and way cool, there is a cat on the forum here who is breeding for whorts will try and find it and send ya the thread his plants are amazing I have had one plant do this and when it was topped the three branch came out I bet @loompa will be chimein in on this one for sure.
Great find Bro looking forward to seeing um running to the Dank side of the moon.....
Super Loompa Vibes to yaz Canappa
FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

@Sativied
breeding for whortz
I thing he is way bad ass cool shit out side the norm thats why I think its cool IMO fun ya know
but he for sure knows his shit about the three leaf....
ch4_dad_3-jpg.409920

Latest posts

Top Bottom