NFT/Gutter grow and Loompa's gear

• Thread starter Canappa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Canappa

Canappa

My favorite three leaf Yeti is going strong:happy: all the others are doing great, Roots are looking great,they should be in the gutters in the next few days.
FOT1DD6

WP 20140819 010

WP 20140819 003

G

greyman41420

certainly look great so far, i can't wait to see the yeti explode in nft

Canappa

Canappa

The Loompa's babies have a new home today, Built this NFT set up and just dropped in the babies in. All thats left is to fill the pots with hydro stones and watch them grow. I dont know if I am more excited over finally being able to run some of Loompas gear or the new system:D

First up the 3 leaf Yeti#3 , think they are getting hungry...
DSCF7027

Brand new 24 site set up...
DSCF7023

G

greyman41420

Do the roots ever break the bottom of those net pots? They seem small and from the minimal amount I have seen of NFT the root masses are just crazy thick. System looks great.

Harp

Harp

Very nice set up you have there. Looking forward to your grow (keeping a close eye on yeti # 3)

Canappa

Canappa

Do the roots ever break the bottom of those net pots? They seem small and from the minimal amount I have seen of NFT the root masses are just crazy thick. System looks great.

Thanks for stopping by, The roots grow through the pots and travel along the gutters all the way to rez, and fills up with roots. There is plenty on room for root growth inside the gutters and they do grow nice and thick.

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
My special Yeti F3 is growing her second set of leaves also in a set of three:woot:
I never had a plant do this? Is a good thing? I am assuming it is, what do you think @FlyinJStable here is the girl I talked to you about...
View attachment 431559

Haha, Im loving this. You guys are finding all the same mutations so far that me and the rest of us here at the far have noticed. Id say that could be a great characteristic. If the 3 leaf node holds, that could add up to 1/3 bigger harvests. That is a trait we are also searching for right now. We found a 4 leafer, believe it or not......but at the end of the day, its all about the smoke. We can have all the favorable traits we like, bu t the true coinneseur in us wont let us stop at mediocre smoke, even if the plant is bad ass, we are looking for the top of the food chain, like the shark "Submarine" on shark week on Discovery...lol. You guys see that?

BTW Cannappa: Great fucking thread you have going. This is great watching a master of hydro take this line into a whole new envrironment. And there obviously is no doubt you will do them justice. You already have gorgeous plants. Thanks again man for being a part of this community hunt. And Like Ive said before, I am so confident with these lines, that I know for a fact with the right care and proper attention, we will find juvenile plants that at the very least rival the mom. And the info you provide in your system is invaluable to learning more about how lines respond to being grown in many different environments and we are seeing multiple different ways folks are growing. Theres some serious good info in here guys.

Loompa

Canappa

Canappa

Haha, Im loving this. You guys are finding all the same mutations so far that me and the rest of us here at the far have noticed. Id say that could be a great characteristic. If the 3 leaf node holds, that could add up to 1/3 bigger harvests. That is a trait we are also searching for right now. We found a 4 leafer, believe it or not......but at the end of the day, its all about the smoke. We can have all the favorable traits we like, bu t the true coinneseur in us wont let us stop at mediocre smoke, even if the plant is bad ass, we are looking for the top of the food chain, like the shark "Submarine" on shark week on Discovery...lol. You guys see that?

BTW Cannappa: Great fucking thread you have going. This is great watching a master of hydro take this line into a whole new envrironment. And there obviously is no doubt you will do them justice. You already have gorgeous plants. Thanks again man for being a part of this community hunt. And Like Ive said before, I am so confident with these lines, that I know for a fact with the right care and proper attention, we will find juvenile plants that at the very least rival the mom. And the info you provide in your system is invaluable to learning more about how lines respond to being grown in many different environments and we are seeing multiple different ways folks are growing. Theres some serious good info in here guys.

Loompa

First I like to thank you for the kind words you speak, coming from you means a lot glad to be a part of the hunt. The best thing I like about this hunt is the unknown has yet to be found but, you know its out there somewhere. With all the great growers here on the Farm I am sure we will fine a few of those holy grail keepers.

The girls are loving the system its only been 24hrs and I see a difference and roots growing all over. Like I said in the past my style nft is not for everybody once they see it they want it and try to grow they same way but, in the end it takes many years to get where I am at. I can just look at my girls and know what they need. I started hydro in the early 90's grew some kill! got 400-500 a zip them where the good old days.

The system runs great I can keep a constant eye and make changes quick. I am going to hit her up with the max nutes about 1800ppm during flower and about 1200 during veg time. Currently I am just running 5.8 pH ,300ppm and 72 degrees water temps. The nutes I am using are Olivia's root/clone solution and Nitrozime just to get the roots well established. After about a week I will be starting the full line up of Ionic nutes, Been using the stuff since day one and its never let me down.

Thanks for taking the time to reply , glad to see your better. Peace bro and always keep it real;)

Last edited:
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Great Thread @Canappa
Your Loompa Gear is kickin into root OverDrive and
the new NFT system is one hell-Of-A set up.
I bet you could...... say, build a kit, small med large and Master Kit...
YOU WOULD out-sell most of whats out there.

Keep it Green C
FlyJ

Sativied

Sativied

Ruler of the Whorled
Supporter
Looking great Canappa, I look forward to see that tri-whorled grow up.

Just curious, what is making your nute solution foam so much?

Canappa

Canappa

Its the end of wk one in the new set up, everything is going fine except my water temps. I bought a water chiller today off Craigslist and got ripped off it doesnt work:( lesson learned. I and just going to but another dehumidifier and hook it up as a chiller. Other than that I am happy the way things are moving along.

First off My special 3 leaf pheno tri-whorled Yeti
DSCF7081

DSCF7061

DSCF7068

DSCF7059

DSCF7063
Canappa

Canappa

Looking great Canappa, I look forward to see that tri-whorled grow up.

Just curious, what is making your nute solution foam so much?

I thinks its because if the jets putting out 8psi but after a day it goes down, only happen when rez is flushed and refilled. The tri is doing great!

Latest posts

Top Bottom