NFT/Gutter grow and Loompa's gear

• Thread starter Canappa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Pimp T

Pimp T

I Kno Everyone Has Their Methods But Why Dont You Ever Do Any Training Or Topping?

Canappa

Canappa

I Kno Everyone Has Their Methods But Why Dont You Ever Do Any Training Or Topping?

Welcome to the Farm;)new farmer. In my last run I did try mainlining IMO It does not work for me puts too much added time into the grow and took way too much room and trimming was a pain .Plus I am very limited to the amount space I have and time. But topping, I always top my plants, I will be topping just not at the moment but soon....Peace Bro

whatthe215

whatthe215

wow i love the DIY chiller. i've seen one before with a soleus but yours is old school sweeeeet.

i think a 35pint = 1/2hp and 70pint = 1hp. $300 vs $1000 for 1hp. i wanna take apart my ecoplus 1hp and see what the water/evaporator box looks like.

Canappa

Canappa

wow i love the DIY chiller. i've seen one before with a soleus but yours is old school sweeeeet.

i think a 35pint = 1/2hp and 70pint = 1hp. $300 vs $1000 for 1hp. i wanna take apart my ecoplus 1hp and see what the water/evaporator box looks like.

Thanks bro, For the money you spent on that ecoplus I would take it about it might not work again, but the cost of a good used dehumidifier is worth a try.

Canappa

Canappa

Update: Day 15 in gutters, one more wk then flip...

First up Group shot and then my Yeti F3 special 3 leaf pheno
DSCF7146

DSCF7155

DSCF7167

Random shots
DSCF7148

DSCF7149

DSCF7160

DSCF7164

DSCF7162

Last edited:
burn4me

burn4me

They look so good man. Almost like a satin leaf! Great work hope you find THE ONE.

Canappa

Canappa

They look so good man. Almost like a satin leaf! Great work hope you find THE ONE.

yeh bro I am hitting her with 1000ppm she likes it, though she is very sensitive early on but once she lays her feet down, she takes off running. I can make changes to the ppp, water temps and pH and see results in 24hrs unlike soil applications. This one of the many things I like about nft's.

they look great Canappa, your tri is huge.

Thanks! She is my favorite:happy: I just hope that its a female so hard to tell with 3 noids ,no pre flower showing yet but, I will be taking clones this weekend If shes a girls I hope she smokes as good a she looks.

Canappa

Canappa

Update: Day 18 veg

It been a good grow so far but, for the past two weeks I been dealing with my roots not growing and turning brown but the plants where doing well still, But I knew that without a great roots system the plant will suffer in the long run. I put a chiller in thinking it was too hot it helped but still very weak brown root growth. Thought it was a nute problem so I raised the nutes to 1100ppm added cal-msg. smf h2o2 Ph staying constent for days in a row without out any change but, I still had slow root growth nothing changed. I also been flushing the rez out every wk. I am starting to think it might be the beans? but 5 strains in the system and all have the same problem not going to happen. So finally I was looking into the gutters to check the spray pattern maybe its to far from the roots I thought thats when I figured it out.

There was way too much light in the gutter! the white gutters where making it too bright roots would grow but did from the light penetrating the roots. I insulated the gutters no light going in and the roots and growing great all bright white fish bone roots. Its the little thing that get me all the time.

They will be going in to 12/12 this weekend pushing 18' tall I cant veg any longer or I will run out of space soon the way these are growing.

DSCF7232

DSCF7227

DSCF7231

DSCF7222

Got my eye :cyclops: on yeti#5, this one is a 3 leaf and has a candy stripe stalk
DSCF7203

DSCF7216

Trich king

Trich king

yeah they definitely look good and yes its always the little things that bite you in the ass. I like the pig mat insulation

Top Bottom