NFT/Gutter grow and Loompa's gear

• Thread starter Canappa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sativied

Sativied

Ruler of the Whorled
Supporter
had a great small set up similar to mine...
"has" again :) I dismantled the hydro float setup and put the best in the tubes and some in hempy bottles. Turns out the plants are far enough apart to recognize and remove males without ripping the roots apart. I got two nearly 4' tubes with each three plants so 6 in total. In 4x4' space. I move the two tubes closer together sometimes so they use up 2/3 of the space, allowing me to run other plants, like males on the remaining space. I actually used to run the same system in a 3x4' closet initially. I found that in a small space the main factor is height, because the tubes on top of the rez it gets higher than soil buckets for example. Anyway, I agree, a system like this scales very well, both to smaller and larger versions.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Head nod and a FlyJ hand out to E shake My friend....
The system is built but I am waiting til my Loompa run and what I have ready to flower finishes up that will fill the J jars fer a few minutes and let me play with my new grow system @Canappa @Sativied style. . . .oh yea....
Stay on the green side Broski
++Vibes FlyJ

Canappa

Canappa

Canappa County? Lol I like it! This should be badass! How's ur stem rub smell C?
Great info Sativied! I love to see some diy engineering!

The stem rubs are nice sweet pine not to strong but much better than the seeds I ran. Thanks for the visit to Canappa Country, ;)

Head nod and a FlyJ hand out to E shake My friend....
The system is built but I am waiting til my Loompa run and what I have ready to flower finishes up that will fill the J jars fer a few minutes and let me play with my new grow system @Canappa @Sativied style. . . .oh yea....
Stay on the green side Broski
++Vibes FlyJ

System built great news I cant wait to see the pics, Your are going to simply love the NFT has much as I do, I am glad that I was able to get your new system up a running . Good luck on your grow bro! Sending Canappa Vibes your way.

Canappa

Canappa

Wk 2 veg All is good in Canappa Country, the girls are growing great here is my weekly update.

Nice candy stripping going on
DSCF7392

DSCF7376

DSCF7378

DSCF7381
DSCF7386

DSCF7388
DSCF7399

DSCF7394

Icristal

Icristal

Looking stellar, can't wait to see the finish on these. They have huge leaves, lol How many tri whorlers do you have?

Good Vibes my friend, ;)
Icristal

Canappa

Canappa

Looking stellar, can't wait to see the finish on these. They have huge leaves, lol How many tri whorlers do you have?

Good Vibes my friend, ;)
Icristal

Looks like I have a female tri that I did not know I had, leaves going in three directions she is the one with the candy striped stem going on.

The clone run is much better than the seeds. did you take clones of you moon dawg?

Icristal

Icristal

Looks like I have a female tri that I did not know I had, leaves going in three directions she is the one with the candy striped stem going on.

The clone run is much better than the seeds. did you take clones of you moon dawg?
I took one clone of the Moondawg and it is doing great, she is getting new shoes this weekend, I will take a cut from it as well and make a couple of runs with her or more. I would like to see more of this strain, so will keep her going for awhile. I want to do one trained mainline, so we will see, I am just having a great time with all this, lol.

I love to see the candy strip on the stems, my little B???? has this, love it. And so glad you got a whorler, can't wait to see how she grows. I wish I had a space to grow the male whorler I had. I will have to look into setting something up for at least 1 male, lol.

Canappa

Canappa

Hey @Canappa I have been knee deep in the biosil layers and the whole Golgi apparatus and the ...ect
Popin in to say hey . . . . . .
peace be with you Bro
FlyJ

Thanks bro just chillin and smoking on some Yeti BX2. Canappa's Girls are doing great I am loving the plant this time around. Felling the good vibes for sure peace bro and have a good one...I will post an update this weekend.

Canappa

Canappa

Update 3rd wk veg

Yeti f3 Moondawgs and Snowman's. The original tags got mixed up while germinating so we will see. I used 4 females that I had to work with ,the F3's are easiest to see. I am still waiting to see what the others look like Moondawgs or Snowmans?

All is good the second run using this system and its proving to be a winner except for a minor leak here and there that will be addressed in the next build. Flipped two days ago so it wont be long now.

Group shot
DSCF7489
DSCF7488
This one is a runt she was topped and still does not put out any side branches, I only have one cut of her
DSCF7485
Crazy 3 leaf patterns going on here
DSCF7463
Dark purple stems on these girls.
DSCF7461
DSCF7452
DSCF7448
DSCF7462

Top Bottom