• Tagged users None
M

mrtokez2

0925140107a
0930141819c

Shall I continue?

Canappa

Canappa

I switched up one of the rooms in my warehouse to the Gavita series of lights. Just a 6k room. I have only been at it for 1.5 months but I have had to run such a higher PPM due to those lights, that I have to agree that setups dictate PPM. I have grown my pakistani for going on 17 years and have dialed in her nuts recipe long ago. Upon moving to Gavita, the max ppm went from 1250, to almost 1600. Perhaps even more on the next run. That makes me think that the NFT system Canappa runs does better utilizing higher rates of nutrients in the uptake. Just my 2 cents, take it for what its worth.

NFT is more forgiving for sure, I am running these high ppm's and not one leave is showing nute burn on the tips. The nutes flow 24/7 through the system each gutter is running about 1gal per min through it and run off does not change due to the fast turn around. The one way I tell how well she is feeding is by the pH readings, My pH stays at 6.2 during flower and does not change a point. Thats my sure way of telling shes eating fine with higher PPM's. And once I start to see the tips of my leaves starting to get nute burn I drop it down a few and let it grow. I know people on the farm running 1600ppm on Loompas girls in soil with no problems.

Last edited:
Canappa

Canappa

Clearly Canappa has a very nice idea of what hes doing, also the creator of this strain has come out and said these plants easily take high levels of nutes. Why the hell are you still on this shit, mucking up a nice thread trying to have a dick size competition.

Its all good, just have to take the good with the bad. I know what I am doing and that all that matters.

"Sticks and stones may break my bones but words can never hurt me" ;)

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

20141117 133536
No what I have noticed is that the yeti line is able to uptake more food than some of my clone only's gee's an like I said in a earlier post it all comes down to how dialed your room an flowers are have been running my small yeti at around 1600 ppm an I'm not having any problems with her at all! Here is a picture of GD'S #7 that I'm running!

M

mrtokez2

View attachment 459126 No what I have noticed is that the yeti line is able to uptake more food than some of my clone only's gee's an like I said in a earlier post it all comes down to how dialed your room an flowers are have been running my small yeti at around 1600 ppm an I'm not having any problems with her at all! Here is a picture of GD'S #7 that I'm running!

Revegged? Looks frosty nice work. I'm curious bout that girl how's the nose on her so far?

Sativied

Sativied

Ruler of the Whorled
Supporter
Looks great Cannapa. I especially like the monster in the back.

I honestly thought the 1800 was a typo. No "LOL" here though, I know this isn't your maiden NFT voyage, and more importantly, your plants look healthy.

I do agree with D9 Maffia, just not with his delivery. Actually, I think the ppms he mentions/uses are still too high. :) Which just shows how large the difference between growers is and makes someone's grow journal even less of a suitable place to discuss it.

And wow @germinator... that's pure art. :cool:

Canappa

Canappa

View attachment 459126 No what I have noticed is that the yeti line is able to uptake more food than some of my clone only's gee's an like I said in a earlier post it all comes down to how dialed your room an flowers are have been running my small yeti at around 1600 ppm an I'm not having any problems with her at all! Here is a picture of GD'S #7 that I'm running!

Yeh bro, Thats what I am talking about looks like your dial in is on point! It takes years of experience to get your grow dialed in correctly and it shows.

germinator

germinator

Actually boyz........I found that pic on KGB' s ig.......I thought cannapa would drool like I did when I found it. Apparently we are not alone in our love of sushi.;)
I would love to take credit but its not mine.
I need a professional photographer and I could supply the rest maybe dusted with kief too.:confused:

Canappa

Canappa

She looks very happy at 1800!!!

But it also looks like you have a PM problem going on there as well, gotta love MI. What are you spraying with? Id say get some OGBiowar but I believe PM is systemic.

No pm problems bro, and if I did Conserve SC will take care of it for sure. OGBiowar lol not in my garden. Just scoped a few days ago all I'd good. Thanks for the heads up.

Canappa

Canappa

Those yellowish spots with the white fuzz on top say otherwise, and I am sure anyone else can spot that too! Not something I'm looking for in my garden especially if it's medical. Just looking out for you and anyone who uses your product... But you do have a problem. Take a closer look!

Yes your right last week one of my jets cam loose and sprayed a few plants with nutes and sucked my rez dry and fried my pump , guess iam fucked now. I thought it was just residue and wouldnt harm it. thanks for the info. now that i look at it closely it just rubbed it off and the leaf had no damage. the yellow is from the lights. thought u ment mites when u said PM my bad . Its mainly the plant that got sprayed with nutes the most to. just my luck bro..

Canappa

Canappa

@D9 Mafia, Yes it PM for sure but only the 3 biggest plants in the room, the Moon dawg's I cut them out and the plants right next tot them have no signs of PM I still have some hope not much we will see if in another week I see any signs of PM I am cutting everything down and starting over. I just hope the rest of the girls are PM resistant though my chances are slim I know. I just dont understand how the only the 3 moon dawgs where affected and not the rest yet? First time dealing with this shit there is always something. This stuff makes me want to shut the room down for good! but we will see I will let you know what happens next wk...

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
@Canappa bro no need to shut it down. just burn some sulphur and it will go away. It's still early on. you can also do preventative burns for 10 minutes when you see the humidity is going to be super high.

Top Bottom