nice big old DEA and BoCo bust in Nedtown

• Thread starter muir
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
lino

lino

Lino im a 7 time felon and 5 of those came from a 50 plant bust in florida years ago. Set up with an undercover..whole 9 yards. The cop said to me "you know youre gonna have to help us out right?" Reply was "this is the top of the pyramid, it all goes down from here". He asked "well who do you sell to" my reply "I sell to you it looks like"...lol

Maybe these guys will learn from their mistake...I did. That said when the prices are 2200-2800lb per lb and someone offers you 3300 ea at 70 and you take it...well my friend I haven't ever been that damn dumb.
Dam , not about you're bust, but I'm laughing cause "I'm" realizing many of us farmers got a lot in common, LEGAL TROUBLE, and to be honest the more I read the more I find out... Hold on ,,,, I'm pulling my foot of my mouth... I'm lucky SOB in court but now that I'm older I dont push limits anymore, So lucky the last felony I was guilty by the jury, guilty by 2 judges and like my attorney said, there was hand from the heavens that protected from evil spirits and human alike. Not just me but people in the courtroom saw crazy shit. I used to be not very spritual, dont believe in ghost, no big foots, I've only seen one UFO, and I'm a pretty scientific by nature guy, dont gamble, but what happened in my courtroom many times put everyone on edge. My record show no drugs convictions. 2 judges and jury tried to convict me. I won AND NOT AN APPEAL. i never was found guilty. the 3rd judge threw my case out of court and I was acquitted on ALL charges freakN again. My attorney had a serious charge not long ago, and again he was found guilty by Jury, but this time the hand stepped in quick and the judge said my attorney was innocent. My parents and I asked who ever it was that helped us to help him and it happened again... RC not guilty. for the readers of this site, we'll just call it luck.

lino

lino

risk takers or stupid call what ya will,
If ya want to run hiway 50 -in Colo La Junta Lamar and that part of the state will fetch a very hi dollar per pound. $3000 - $4000 for top shelf. Rodney Noga will bust your ass. The dog in the car alerts him before his lights come on. that dog can smell ya drive by. Noga will search your car with or without the dog. You'll say I dont consent to anything. He has the judges ph # on speed dial, he'll impound the car rite there, call the judge that going to sentence you to the strictest laws in Colo., 10 day minimum jail in the 3rd worst jail in the nation to get search warrant. The sheriff and Noga are road blking hiway 71 also. you can drive all the way around and come in the back way and there are plenty of landing strips but I'd avoid La Junta and Lamars airports. Or Taco Bell is hiring. Either way you'll get Obama Care.

ttystikk

ttystikk

risk takers or stupid call what ya will,
If ya want to run hiway 50 -in Colo La Junta Lamar and that part of the state will fetch a very hi dollar per pound. $3000 - $4000 for top shelf. Rodney Noga will bust your ass. The dog in the car alerts him before his lights come on. that dog can smell ya drive by. Noga will search your car with or without the dog. You'll say I dont consent to anything. He has the judges ph # on speed dial, he'll impound the car rite there, call the judge that going to sentence you to the strictest laws in Colo., 10 day minimum jail in the 3rd worst jail in the nation to get search warrant. The sheriff and Noga are road blking hiway 71 also. you can drive all the way around and come in the back way and there are plenty of landing strips but I'd avoid La Junta and Lamars airports. Or Taco Bell is hiring. Either way you'll get Obama Care.

I would only have my legal and sanctioned two zips anyway, I'll remember to give him the one finger wave as I drive by...

Dopegeist

Dopegeist

True friends will be there. Folks you've met along the way who are mere acquaintances...won't.

I used to think getting popped was the worst thing that could happen until I experienced the worst thing that could happen...
True that!
Friends are there, really the only way to tell who your friends are is to have the chips down, or rock bottom hit.

And for the second statement...All you gotta do is talk to some criminals to find out, jail ain't nice, but it ain't like in TV or the movies either. But truth dispels fear, and they need FEAR to control you.

Johnny Redthumb

Johnny Redthumb

If you have 70lbs, the cops automatically make the jump to sales intent..it is hard as shit to argue otherwise with them...

What are you talking about? 70lbs of outdoor is barely a year supply of Rick Simpson oil for the wife and I's arthritis. Oh, and the aging Great Dane needs his RSO for his hip displasia and torn ACL. What jury would convict my dog? Just look in his eyes and hope he doesn't fart ;-)

sky high

sky high

And for the second statement...All you gotta do is talk to some criminals to find out, jail ain't nice, but it ain't like in TV or the movies either. But truth dispels fear, and they need FEAR to control you.

Some life sentences don't have a fuckin thing to do with "jail"....and "jail" is a cakewalk compared to losing a kid. (I have experienced both)

In short...jail time ENDS. Grief/death does not. FWIW, I don't fear either anymore. It is what it is. It will be what it will be.

K

kolah

I too saw grown men snivel and cry when popped and thrown in jail just for the night.... and fucking sing they did.

interesting story about that nazi-pig cruising the 50, Lino

lino

lino

State Patrol Nogo is no Joke and he' is all over southern Colo. As far as jail, La Junta jail makes lock up Raw Extended Stay look like Disney land. Inmates were covered in Crotch Rot, flee's, and lice. Malnutrition was abundant, Can of tuna fetched $50 bucks. You could sell dead mice (food and weapons)... I have never seen anything like this , even on TV.. The guards like you if you fight them or anyone, you get higher status. 10 minimum for pot charges, they will not recognize MMJ laws unless you got an attorney, ol section 18 of the criminal code drug charges are what you'll face.... The court system and Noga work together in Otero County, got fools snitching songs down there...

muir

muir

If anyone knows a baller who wants to buy a building and a land lease. I got just the thing for the canna-cowboy.

fuck Ned. Ned sucks.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Same as a 'playa', someone who rolls large. I don't know how the term 'baller' came about, neither do I know where 'twerk' came from because back in the day we used call it the bump & grind.

muir

muir

baller comes from swinging >whatever< on tour >whichever<. I use the term sarcastically. Like "custi"

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Wait... what? ^^^ What's 'custi'?

I'm becoming one of those old ladies I used to wonder about, you know that?

lino

lino

muir, why you so down on Ned,,, got some bud last week from there,,, it was freakN good,,, you guys seem to be putting some good bud up there.

And seaMaid,, I see ya posting lots in Cali,,, are you Mtn hippie chick or city slicker chick ? Colo? Cali?

lino

lino

English, Spanish, a little french, ASP, Coldfusion, PHP, perl, AS 1.0-3.0 , on and on,, I know so many languages it makes me sick,,, not down for picking up any new linguistics unless i can look definition in a book.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Ah, well, my dad served in the Navy til I was 8yo or so.

Formerly from the greater metropolitan Los Angeles area, specifically near where Nixon grew up and went to school, practiced law. That's where we landed after Dad got out of the Navy back in... '72? Yeah, around then. 10yrs ago I met my husband on another forum after a work injury put me out of commission, he was then up in the Lake Tahoe basin. I moved up there in '04, we moved 'downcountry' to another Sierra Nevada foothill county upon his promotion and we've been in our home since late '05.

The life we live is pretty close to the fantasy I used to have when I was a kid, except our closest neighbors are a couple hundred feet away, not a couple of miles, and due to my injuries I can't keep the kinds of animals I wanted to keep when I was a kid. Otherwise, it's amazing here--so I'm a mountain hippie momma, who can morph into something else entirely when she needs to. Chameleon, with a hippie heart.

lino

lino

echi, knee, son, she , , go , rocol, shechi , hachi cu , ju.... Excuse the spelling ( just talk in japanese, dont spell it)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom