nice big old DEA and BoCo bust in Nedtown

• Thread starter muir
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
muir

muir

that's funny. I think Ward will always be just Ward. I'm hoping something happens in Rollinsville that will be an improvement. Main St. is like skid row for those with no license and not enough money to live in Nedtown proper.

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

I saw houses in Rollinsville for less than $20K about 4 years ago.

ttystikk

ttystikk

That is 100% bullshit. You can't buy a lot up here for 20K. I am an employing broker level real estate broker. If you can buy anything for 20K I'll blow you.

Maybe one pine tree, lol- Damn straight, Muir, tell it like it is! Every aging Boulder hippie aspires to life in Nederland or a place just like it. This steady supply of long cash and short sense makes for high property values.

muir

muir

Maybe one pine tree, lol- Damn straight, Muir, tell it like it is! Every aging Boulder hippie aspires to life in Nederland or a place just like it. This steady supply of long cash and short sense makes for high property values.

you're correct there, Ned has become a bedroom community for Boulder with a healthy sprinkling of tweekers, junkies, wannabegrowers. The conflict is coming soon. I believe there was another stabbing last night.

sky high

sky high

I heard there's a building for rent in Swissvale....;)

All kiddin' aside, I'm bummed for ya that this is going down. I caught a lot of shit here in 2009 for saying that folks were gonna fuck up our exceptionally good gig...and was told that I needed to "keep up" or "shut up"....but that's OK 'cus I KNEW where all of this was going....and that's exactly where it went. (right in the shitter)

Peeps are gonna fuck around 'til the DEA/Gov't squash this entire game via a change in the law. Just watch. Folks push... they push back harder. Doesn't ANYONE PAY ANY FUCKIN ATTENTION TO HOW IT REALLY WORKS?

Idiot motherfuckers.

muir

muir

Thanks Sky, Swissvale's sounding good these days. Those were the days. Prekids, just hooked up with my wife. Driving the syncro all over the state, playing and exploring.

in the next year Ned will begin enforcing their rental licensing laws, doing (MJ) compliance checks in rentals. They are hiring a code enforcement officer. They have put crazy nuisance code on the books aiming at MJ.

out in Gilpin, I am hearing of Red Card folk being contacted for "compliance checks" by LEO.

half of Gilpin is from FLA now. cheeses.

sky high

sky high

Full-circle might not be a bad thing to consider. You'd sure know what you were getting into...and my guess is that little has changed...for better or worse. Hope ya figure it out.....

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I'm not getting the reference. Can someone fill an outsider in?

Willits is in Mendocino Co. Full of growers, tweakers and rippers. You should see the streets come September, it's maddening and sad at the same time. All these raggedy-ass looking kids, many dragging filthy dogs along with them, with cardboard signs with a picture of scissors or written that they're looking for trimming work. They all look awfully rough and hungry to me, and since most of them are my kids' age it breaks my heart to see them like that.

ttystikk

ttystikk

Thanks Sky, Swissvale's sounding good these days. Those were the days. Prekids, just hooked up with my wife. Driving the syncro all over the state, playing and exploring.

in the next year Ned will begin enforcing their rental licensing laws, doing (MJ) compliance checks in rentals. They are hiring a code enforcement officer. They have put crazy nuisance code on the books aiming at MJ.

out in Gilpin, I am hearing of Red Card folk being contacted for "compliance checks" by LEO.

half of Gilpin is from FLA now. cheeses.

How about LEO actually try living up to the Constitution- you know, that oft ignored rag called the Bill of Rights? If some fucking cop comes to my door and starts talking 'compliance check' I'll ask for his 'warrant'.

WTF? IT'S MEDICINE, GET THE MONEY OUT OF IT! Yes, I grow. Yes, I sell some now and again. Yes, I give some away to the needy and deserving. So yes, my attitude might not be strictly self serving, lol- might be hard to fathom, but do try and keep up, I'm in it for a better world, not just fattening my wallet.

ttystikk

ttystikk

Willits is in Mendocino Co. Full of growers, tweakers and rippers. You should see the streets come September, it's maddening and sad at the same time. All these raggedy-ass looking kids, many dragging filthy dogs along with them, with cardboard signs with a picture of scissors or written that they're looking for trimming work. They all look awfully rough and hungry to me, and since most of them are my kids' age it breaks my heart to see them like that.

Seeing plenty of kids like that all over this state now, no surprise they would flock to Nederland once the word got out- and boy, is it out.

Johnny Redthumb

Johnny Redthumb

Exactly this reason why I got out of the Boulder County hills when everyone else was trying to get in. More preppers and libertarians and less hippies and junkies up in Larimer. I think I fit in better with the ranch-folk anyhow...now if I can just get that mortgage for ranch land up Poudre Canyon, I'll be ready to retire and watch the world burn from high up on the hill! Take me to where the roads still have cattle guards!

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

A couple of gutted houses, on 1/4 of an acre or less. maybe it was 2008 but they went really cheap at auction. I say "house" but it could have been a mobile. no well. I was looking for places that were under $80k and houses came up in Rollinsville and Stewart Rd. area by fall river rd off of I-70.

I'm probably mistaken and have confused some of the houses I looked at up fall river rd for some in Rollinsville but there are (or at least were before the bs) some deals in Rollinsville if you are willing to do some serious work renovating the place.

ttystikk

ttystikk

Exactly this reason why I got out of the Boulder County hills when everyone else was trying to get in. More preppers and libertarians and less hippies and junkies up in Larimer. I think I fit in better with the ranch-folk anyhow...now if I can just get that mortgage for ranch land up Poudre Canyon, I'll be ready to retire and watch the world burn from high up on the hill! Take me to where the roads still have cattle guards!

Um, quit spilling the beans already- it's nice up here without all the riff raff, thanks!

PuertoViejo

PuertoViejo

Gilpn has been pretty quiet lately, woke up the other day with LEO outside, 7am said they were looking for a missing girl that was reported..... it was all too weird. They have had compliance checks in the pass, knocking and leaving if no one appears to be home, but it's been a little while since I've heard of knock and talks going down.

fractal

fractal

Those are all state charges, no fed or DEA action at all or when the DEA realized these guys didn't have anything to take like cars, houses, gold, islands, etc..they kicked right back to the state...Like WS says, didn't they know when 20packs are cappin out @ $1800 that $3300 local was way suspicious...Im sure they all had already picked out new Yamaha R1's and Hummers..lol..2 weeks ago I saw an ad on craigs for 5lbs for 13,500, must take all, Douglas county...and thats why people end up doin the perp walk..

Put your cash in the bank guys, it a least makes them take one more step before they seize it from you, especially when its small money, I hear guys loosin $8k, 12k, 20K makes no since, thats easy to put in the bank with no scrutiny..once they hit with distribution though the get all bank records, utility records, phone records, and if their feelin froggy they'll grab your hard drive and its all covered in the warrant

Are people in florida seriously getting that kind of deal? I wouldn't be offing units to anyone on the east coast for less than 2500 no matter how much they buy, they're still going to double their money at minimum. But seriously those cats who rolled over better have an escape plan. I would assume that anyone doing 50# deals has more than enough spare cash to hire a cleaner to take care of problem dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom