Nice site...just got here...think I'll stay awhile.

• Thread starter cktRAVEl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cktRAVEl

I just got referred to this site from another site(the mag..ya know what I mean). Its lookin' pretty sweet here. You got some nice girls for sale and I saw a few familiar names that I recognized. So if you don't mind I'll put up my feet for a bit, smoke a bowl an' hang out.

I got some Sensi Star and Gonzo#2 going at the moment. A few other things in veg. Doing a microgrow(first time for that) with cfls. 20 oz. soda bottles filled with used potting soil. I use piss for fertilizer with a little sugar mixed in.

I've grown on and off over the years. Taking time off is nice but there is nothing like growin' your own. The more I grow the more I realize I don't know sh!t. I've believed to many wives tales. So I would consider myself a amateur noob...lots to learn.

Oh...and I am addicted to collecting seeds just can't seem to quit...and I've tried.

Thats me...ckt

T

Tolpan

Welcome cktRAVEl! Nice you found here!

Sure you like it:rastadancing:

Tolpan

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
(Auto Message)
Hi cktRAVEl welcome to the friendly farm enjoy your stay :D no trolls here!

New grower? then read our

Looking for info on a certain strain? Check out our Strain Guide -

Thinking of visiting Amsterdam? check out our Coffee Shop reviews -

S

stone69

welcome Rave... I thought I knew something also, until you see what these other guy's can do. A lot of good info from a lot of good growers here.... good luck with your grows.

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
welcome to the farm cktRAVEl :hi

og dmc

og dmc

I have a seed addiction too. I am going to go into debt soon if I keep it up.

S

silverfox

Welcome to the farm cktRAVE and enjoy ! I'm sure ya got something to give back in knowledge from what ya say !

PEACE

Silverfox:anim_30:

H

Husbandnwife420

welcome bro ?are you going to bud them in 20 oz soda bottles any pics:spacecraft:

C

cktRAVEl

welcome bro ?are you going to bud them in 20 oz soda bottles any pics:spacecraft:

Thanks for the welcome all!! Very Kind!

I do bud them out in the 20 oz soda bottles. I grow plantlets in a perpetual sog format. Harvest a couple a plants every week.

Pics will come but it'll be a week or two.

Top Bottom