Night Owls In The Garden -a Club For Evening Gardeners

• Thread starter KiLoEleMeNt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Have no fear UnderDog is hear....@ keikswar! Hey mates! Been busy! kilo and keiky! U guys r gonna be proud of Zilla! I snuck sum stuff in the cart @ WallyMart when momma had her head turned...got me. Resovoir and a air pump and air stone...now can someone tell me how to brew sum tea! Gonna make me a bubbler! I dont have much air time tonight have an hour in garden will be off @ 7:30 but will be back @ 7 am! Hope all is well!
haha that's not sneak thays a hmgreat woman whom didn't say WTF IS THAT!!!! when she turned back around to a kart of shit she didn't want or need lmao .

Now this is sum purple!
Well it is indeed a few green spots tho so not good enough to count sorry man just the way it is..... gotcha lmao what is that a bit fluffy looking at it from this angle
Hows it going bro?how was cup?what you do to plants that's spectacular?fill me in...come on man...what u do spectacular..me wants spectacular...hehe.
bro I have already stated in here and pm to you exactly what I have told Mike Tyson here so don't feel like this is special information your not getting as well you just have not listen to me as I told Mike the other day as we speak via BlackBerry Curve and I will surely tell you the same either listen to what I say and follow instructions for the entire directory or go by your own route but it has no effect to only use little bits and pieces of information you like and want to try out if you want outstanding balance of your operation go back read it again the whole thing mate then if you have any questions about anything feel free to contact me anytime anywhere and I will surely do my best to find the best of the info for you and the ability to implement lessons learned that is the only way I can analitico the whole thing in a nut shell. Basically do what I say without question of whys feel free to ask why but don't question it is my point I am trying to teach you the most important things to do so as we are going through the process I use extreme caution with what I say that you can take to the bank like this tid bit for you and Mike both Bluzboy as well if your in the tea party with us (and yes mates he is still in the snowstorm but possibly lurking) so I had a few of legit and let's just say very experienced growers I visited every day on the triangle back in the day one of them has been growing since wee hours of the day and that afternoon I had to take a piss. I then proceeded to the fence about to go and walk about to fend off the deer and other things and then my friend screaming at the top of his lungs says WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING STOP IT NOW.

I don't think I could have stopped anything faster in my life he scared the living shit out of me and my Wang for that matter don't think I was able to piss for a week lmao so with a blank stare I look at him and say ..... Uh .... Uh weh .... weh well I thought we pissed around the yard to keep the animals away he looked at me and started laughing and I was then really confused about what was going on.... he said yeah dooooude the point is to get it in the plants soil...... so now i am just trying to find my head entirely. I said wait man who has fallen dumb today me or you cuz the understanding I have is pee kills plants and animals run from human pee right he looks me in the eye and nods like Uh I'm not gonna tell you nuthin when I realized my Wang still in my dam hand.... so now tucked in my trousers I'm quite embarrassed by this time only to feel stupid on top of it all and he began laughing again this time louder when he finally says oh boy what are we going to do with you Kiki :^( was my response where then he says Ahhhhhhh we will get you whipped into shape soon enough.... wmThe reason for this confusion is dogs piss on grass and it turns yellow this is not something that is unique to dogs higher acidity humans hold nearly the same exact ph and nutrition information as most all of plants do. Well we do not use our nitrogen and calcium is a biproduct of the foods we eat as well as what we drink and is very much already in an available form for plants to utilize..... so now that you know this what I suggested once before already (and I nearly never repeat myself when it's of importance) my suggestions to you guys is drink plenty of water for a day and in the evening take a piss in your hydro rez or if in your tea about 20 minutes before you water and be sure to dilute it to 1 liter or less than to five gallons so a normal piss is about a quarter of a liter to half giving you just the right amount for a gallon or two of tea and dump the rest in the toilet or wherever you go normallydo this either twice a month when you feed or every other feed for shorter periods in between the tea feeds I only add tea every other weekend but that's entirly up to the individuals processes and of no effect on what I am saying here. I would get onto more information about this topic but it is controversial as well as a list of things that all have fallen askew as to why. I will say cuz it's got nitro calcium potassium sulfer or sulfide rather and a half dozen or so others including a good enzo. Now that you have this information I also need to say one other thing that is going to need you to be very observant and the most punctual in the garden you have ever been you must set up an alarm for 45 min, 12 hours, and two days of which are all separate not one time I do not want you to choose the methods and not do this i will take ZERO RESPONSIBILITY if you miss this time window a few minutes won't hurt you but 15-20 could mean the difference between a rock star and a rock smoker one gets paid to do drugs the other pays up if you catch my drift also be aware of the smell of it before you begin to after and the smell of ammonia is a bad deal flush it no matter what she looks like it will take a shit sooner or later if you smell it but this rarely happens you gotta be pretty unhealthy or have a bladder infection or something. Now back to the times at 45 minutes after you need to take each plant and ruff up the soil by squeezing the planter on either side rotation and again then some of the ingredients in your soil ( just a tiny bit no need for measure like martha says just a pinch and a lil soil also mix it up with water and put it in the top of the container just enough to flatten the soil back down don't over water it now just a bit a shower head style can is great help in this part this begins the process of cocky symbiosis as i vmcall it lmao then you can repeat this at the other times each time increased nutrients that you have in your soil and if it is just soil just use soil and that's it DO NOT ADD ANYTHING NEW I believe this is necessary because the other nutrients already have bios going on and our enxmzo will not work with the next tis why we get a thick piss when sic or toxins are high and this onky need to be done the first time in after that the ecosystem has what it needs to continue as well as use of other enzymes aren't necessary but can be used so give it a try or not no big deal either way but it is here to view and utilize due to the large amount of water I piss in my rez once a day sometimes more than that even. And the effects have always been nothing but awesome for me please don't hesitate to contact me for any questions about this ot anything else you may have.

I have to wait till am @keiksweat pushed for time...View attachment 555304time for sum tea brewing will update in full early am!
Well it would seem that you're rite on your way to get a little more out of your garden and finally see what your missing mate.
View attachment 555321 Lights out How green they r! @keiksweat was gonna ask what u been brewing up? Details mate Gonna go to shop and pick up sum ingredients...as far as the no till which is all of em...I have been on straight H20 for a while...been foliar spraying like a mad man Under the lights and all...and let me tell you mate! They reak of pure healthiness...and its fetting better!View attachment 555325 View attachment 555326 And these cuts seem to be settling in!! Things are moving right along Amazing stuff happening in the garden! Ok mate i am fricken exhausted...1st thing in am I will let you know my experience @ the emerald cup...amazing tho! Met Adam Dunn, Dj Short, jj new york...tons of people mate! In word on Mr.B? He still stormed in? kilo?
yeah man how did the stumping go??? Also @keiksweat I would also like to hear what your tea is utilizing perhaps you can enlighten me on something today or any day for that matter you all seem to think that I have nothing to learn but I learned by watching others including yourself such as kiek taught me how to get lethal on hydro systems and I have probably been very successful in my bios for the last two runs because of his DWC epidemic the fact is mates we will never stop learning. This is why I say hands on experience with the overall process is crucial to get better and failure is a good thing as well experience in all acts therin is of the upmost importance in all relationships with plants and really it applies to life in genral

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

You brought a labeling machine just for ya pots.?

Yes sir! I will mix things if I dont label things...lol! Imma clutz!

Indeed chief it is a very good thing to have I ran out of the stickers and just never did get more simply because I have not changed my strains for the most part all. Year long just got my first gens and a few personal favorites keep using the same pots thus no need will be needing a new roll in a few tho I am sure of that

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Indeed chief it is a very good thing to have I ran out of the stickers and just never did get more simply because I have not changed my strains for the most part all. Year long just got my first gens and a few personal favorites keep using the same pots thus no need will be needing a new roll in a few tho I am sure of that
I need a new roll! I am out...scotch tape, sharpie, and papel it is! Whats new mate? Anyone hear from @Bluzboy ? Hope all is well for the kind sir Waitin for the shop to open so I can do sum purchasing!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

@keiksweat ! Where ya @ mate?! You was dying to know all about the Cup...LOL...i have time to tell now...lol! I was in a haze the last few daze...all in all bro it was an awesome time...

keiksweat

keiksweat

I need a new roll! I am out...scotch tape, sharpie, and papel it is! Whats new mate? Anyone hear from @Bluzboy ? Hope all is well for the kind sir Waitin for the shop to open so I can do sum purchasing!
Hows all,I'm on another quiet night in.just me n my 2 year old lad.mrs and daughter away all night.just got a few chores to do,get him off to sleep so I can check the tent.
Kilo,all I use in my teas is a stocking full of compost,or ewc hangin in water.couple scoops of bennies.some nitrozime and bio plus.and sometimes I dig up some nice forest soil from under an old log or somewhere in my local nature reserve.i bubble for 72 hours not 48.nice and simple but works great.ive stopped adding the nitrozime( kelp,seaweed)because I've found I get better results foliar feeding with that.hope that's helpful,doubt its anything out the ordinary.

keiksweat

keiksweat

@keiksweat ! Where ya @ mate?! You was dying to know all about the Cup...LOL...i have time to tell now...lol! I was in a haze the last few daze...all in all bro it was an awesome time...
Give me half hour or so bro,just trying to get the little en off..cheers.

keiksweat

keiksweat

Bb#2 and #3! They r alive and cracking
Nice Kida!!!I've just had a move around a bit,instead of em all begin under me metal halide on 400,I've put me 4 autos under the mh on 250w for the moment.then I've put me 4 big blu cheese under led panel on full spectrum.might add another panel when I switch to bloom.600w draw with the two blazin.should flower 4 girls nice as I've flowers 4 under 1 before.we'll see anyhow.
Beans popping all over the shop mike..nice,nice,loving it boss...

keiksweat

keiksweat

Nice Kida!!!I've just had a move around a bit,instead of em all begin under me metal halide on 400,I've put me 4 autos under the mh on 250w for the moment.then I've put me 4 big blu cheese under led panel on full spectrum.might add another panel when I switch to bloom.600w draw with the two blazin.should flower 4 girls nice as I've flowers 4 under 1 before.we'll see anyhow.
Beans popping all over the shop mike..nice,nice,loving it boss...
WP 20151214 20 58 35 Pro
WP 20151214 20 58 28 Pro

WP 20151214 20 58 44 Pro
keiksweat

keiksweat

Shit mate we forgot ingredient.mollasses.you need mollasses to feed the bacteria or it wont work bro.sorry mate.get bk don shop asap bro...

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Sorry I been absent guys but my ISP provider had no band width during the white out storm we got and I have a lot of family coming in and out for the holidays so I will only be in and out here and there for the next two weeks. Everybody's Christmas CD gets mailed tomorrow morning, some got mailed today, and so everyone should have their Holiday CD by Friday for some of you, Monday to Wednesday for another due to distance of travel the CD must make. I got 3 ski/snowboard cousins with wives and girlfriends visiting from out of State and I'm leaving for ABQ for 10 days to spend Christmas with my 85 year old Mother, brother, and other family there with wife on the 22nd. Going to sit in on a gig with my brothers band. Try to get video if I can shoot some. My good pal of 40 years or more, and long time Nam Vet Marine brother, "Mountain Man" Bill, and also a grow bro is housesitting, garden sitting, and dog sitting for 10 days for me. I'll check in from ABQ from time to time. I been running around entertaining family and working my ass off in the gardens but my big old ass grows back by the next day in a never ending vicious circle of "work ass off, grow ass back on" as Miyagi would say to the karate Bluz kid when he was younger...
I out the door doing more Honey Do's, the last of them finally...........till tomorrow....
Fire It Up Night Owls!!! Your compilation Blues CD's are on their way!

keiksweat

keiksweat

Sorry I been absent guys but my ISP provider had no band width during the white out storm we got and I have a lot of family coming in and out for the holidays so I will only be in and out here and there for the next two weeks. Everybody's Christmas CD gets mailed tomorrow morning, some got mailed today, and so everyone should have their Holiday CD by Friday for some of you, Monday to Wednesday for another due to distance of travel the CD must make. I got 3 ski/snowboard cousins with wives and girlfriends visiting from out of State and I'm leaving for ABQ for 10 days to spend Christmas with my 85 year old Mother, brother, and other family there with wife on the 22nd. Going to sit in on a gig with my brothers band. Try to get video if I can shoot some. My good pal of 40 years or more, and long time Nam Vet Marine brother, "Mountain Man" Bill, and also a grow bro is housesitting, garden sitting, and dog sitting for 10 days for me. I'll check in from ABQ from time to time. I been running around entertaining family and working my ass off in the gardens but my big old ass grows back by the next day in a never ending vicious circle of "work ass off, grow ass back on" as Miyagi would say to the karate Bluz kid when he was younger...
I out the door doing more Honey Do's, the last of them finally...........till tomorrow....
Fire It Up Night Owls!!! Your compilation Blues CD's are on their way!
Man ,we thought you d gone walk about like crocodile Dundee.glad to hear ya ok pal.get them family dos done,don't end up like me with a screaming banshee for a mrs,CUs I never get round to doing stuff.haha
Oh,man you definitely made me happy this Xmas bro.hope ya trip turns out great and ya girls do fine brother.merry Christmas if u don't get to talk again bluz.

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

I'm here i. Am here i am here said the little who foo.... how you doing mate stillon that bus what a long ass bus ride mate y

Top Bottom