Night Owls In The Garden -a Club For Evening Gardeners

• Thread starter KiLoEleMeNt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Awww @kieksweat sorry for the delay. I am a very busy guy this time of year similar to bkuzboy only I don't have family coming around I have moochers and I make my Christmas baskets for those that are my friends or imin nee of medical care of the cannabis plant. They are not the besttime savers ssince I am including a few different things to say the least

It is slowed down to the max so that it sounds deeper voiced but I think it is all about the lyrics to be the best

@MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Sorry I been absent guys but my ISP provider had no band width during the white out storm we got and I have a lot of family coming in and out for the holidays so I will only be in and out here and there for the next two weeks. Everybody's Christmas CD gets mailed tomorrow morning, some got mailed today, and so everyone should have their Holiday CD by Friday for some of you, Monday to Wednesday for another due to distance of travel the CD must make. I got 3 ski/snowboard cousins with wives and girlfriends visiting from out of State and I'm leaving for ABQ for 10 days to spend Christmas with my 85 year old Mother, brother, and other family there with wife on the 22nd. Going to sit in on a gig with my brothers band. Try to get video if I can shoot some. My good pal of 40 years or more, and long time Nam Vet Marine brother, "Mountain Man" Bill, and also a grow bro is housesitting, garden sitting, and dog sitting for 10 days for me. I'll check in from ABQ from time to time. I been running around entertaining family and working my ass off in the gardens but my big old ass grows back by the next day in a never ending vicious circle of "work ass off, grow ass back on" as Miyagi would say to the karate Bluz kid when he was younger...
I out the door doing more Honey Do's, the last of them finally...........till tomorrow....
Fire It Up Night Owls!!! Your compilation Blues CD's are on their way!
@ last my brotha of the Garden! I have missed your presence! Not much to String Cheese dance to as @keiksweat is strictly business all the time...lol...and @KiLoEleMeNt...well ya know! He is in and out! I am very excited to know the BluzBoyBeans are traveling my way! Thank you thank you again kind sir! I will do my duty and pass on the love....i have a few ideas brewing @Bluzboy! Sepmpre Fi! Pops is also a Marine

keiksweat

keiksweat

@ last my brotha of the Garden! I have missed your presence! Not much to String Cheese dance to as @keiksweat is strictly business all the time...lol...and @KiLoEleMeNt...well ya know! He is in and out! I am very excited to know the BluzBoyBeans are traveling my way! Thank you thank you again kind sir! I will do my duty and pass on the love....i have a few ideas brewing @Bluzboy! Sepmpre Fi! Pops is also a Marine
I always wondered what that meant?in films n stuff.i know its a marine thing.
I used to think they were saying superfly...hehe

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

I always wondered what that meant?in films n stuff.i know its a marine thing.
I used to think they were saying superfly...hehe
It means "always faithful" mate...one thing about a marine is he is a marine till the day he dies and even than i think it embeds in them forever...I myself went to the Army
I dont want to be here! Yea i am not liking days...i am use to the night shift and use to being @ home in my garden...ughhh!

keiksweat

keiksweat

It means "always faithful" mate...one thing about a marine is he is a marine till the day he dies and even than i think it embeds in them forever...I myself went to the Army
I dont want to be here! Yea i am not liking days...i am use to the night shift and use to being @ home in my garden...ughhh!
I thought superfly would have tickled ya..yeah,had a feeling days wouldn't agree with you after 3years night shift on your own terms..give it a shot,see if it grows on ya.if not get bk on nights bro...

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Yea bro everything about it so far...traffic is way different...everyone is in a rush...come out of the toll plaza is like coming @ of the gate @ the preakness or summin! However it is gorgeous out here in the day! When it warms up I will venture out to the pacifica! Might even collect sum fresh seaweed for the brew

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Ah yes...a slice of the heavens! Onky thing missing is a few of our favorite plant

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

>Awww @kieksweat sorry for the delay<. I am a very busy guy this time of year similar to bkuzboy only I don't have family coming around I have moochers and I make my Christmas baskets for those that are my
"¤☆★friends and people i care about or loved one's of some kind.¤○●

@keiksweat reread that to myself just now and i just wanted to stay that the "awww " was a saddend and sorrowful one not at all in a down putting or cute talking way. I am terrible at the one on one communication in text format at a high disfunction.
I am finding this to be true because, I try and write in expressions and also use tone of voice but then don't change the text size or font nor do i have very good manurisums or people skills half the time but working on them and sorry again for the late timing again right now I am still having problems with connections this time it's my end messing up and being so absent here lately. Well as to say this just is not becoming of me, itbjust has not been a great couple month's in some areas just plain miserable and yet from afar it woul not seem as if anything could possibly be wrong looking in from a window but other things are going unnoticed because of the fact therin. I am sure I'll be back on track once the holidays are over and life settles down again I'm sure.

Last edited:
KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Hey Keik how's your evening still not on top of the service issue so if I drop out its not cut I just don't care and dip on you all I have no control over it at the moment and I am working on it as we speak trying to get it to correctly reboot the software what's your night looking like

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Man ,we thought you d gone walk about like crocodile Dundee.glad to hear ya ok pal.get them family dos done,don't end up like me with a screaming banshee for a mrs,CUs I never get round to doing stuff.haha
Oh,man you definitely made me happy this Xmas bro.hope ya trip turns out great and ya girls do fine brother.merry Christmas if u don't get to talk again bluz.
I'll be in and out guys. Got another whopper of a storm..bigger than than the last blizzard..been digging out of drifts 2 to 3 feet high around the property with the neighbors heated closed cab tractor with front end loader .., Big Tonka Toy Bluz plowing...so imagine me, high as fucking Mount Everest, turned loose with a heated cab tractor with tunes inside on some snow.....fortunately all the cars and trucks of my wife, cousins, and neighbor were off the large property or I would be calling on a lot of insurance claims...only knocked down one section of privacy fence in a wild bucket swing so I did better this time than last time...in less than 5 minutes after everybody found out I had the tractor keys from Fernando next door, all vehicles on the property disappeared....Okay, out formore shopping and to the Woodshed Music Store in Collins today to drop my 97 Straocaster off to have them install the new Dave Lace sensor pickup array that arrived Monday before the blizzard(pic below). Then off to the Post Office to send out Christmas gifts and the two other Blues music compilation CD's I could not send out yesterday due to the blizzard and white out storm keeping me and the wife home both. She could not get to work yesterday as all the roads and hwys around me were closed till late PM yesterday. Stayed home and jammed and got high as hell with some visiting family. They, visiting family, head back up to the ski areas today, wife goes back to work today and tomorrow then off for the holidays and New Year. I'll be in and out as there is a ton of shit I got to get done before driving down to ABQ on Tuesday early morning. Everybody should have their Cd's by/before christmas and even our brother keiksweat I hope despite the long haul to him.
Merry Christmas all!!!! and Kilo I will be PM'ing you back bro soon as I can sit down and reply with some good profound advice without being distracted by all the traffic here right now.. I been running around like crazy ADD challenged air traffic controller ( Oh, look Flying Squirrel! I bet it's Rocky!) with my garden work, caregiver duties/deliveries, and holiday honey do's and grandkid stuff, and organizing the ABQ trip and what gear I will take with me to perform with my brother's band. Lets all now....Fire It Up!!!! Fire It Up!!!!!!

Dave Lace Sensor Pickups Ultra Array pots switchpickguard
yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning all, how`s your slice of the farm this morning ? We got snow overnight, but as it turns to daylight, it`s melting away. We`re way overdue on the snow thing.

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

I'll be in and out guys. Got another whopper of a storm..bigger than than the last blizzard..been digging out of drifts 2 to 3 feet high around the property with the neighbors heated closed cab tractor with front end loader .., Big Tonka Toy Bluz plowing...so imagine me, high as fucking Mount Everest, turned loose with a heated cab tractor with tunes inside on some snow.....fortunately all the cars and trucks of my wife, cousins, and neighbor were off the large property or I would be calling on a lot of insurance claims...only knocked down one section of privacy fence in a wild bucket swing so I did better this time than last time...in less than 5 minutes after everybody found out I had the tractor keys from Fernando next door, all vehicles on the property disappeared....Okay, out formore shopping and to the Woodshed Music Store in Collins today to drop my 97 Straocaster off to have them install the new Dave Lace sensor pickup array that arrived Monday before the blizzard(pic below). Then off to the Post Office to send out Christmas gifts and the two other Blues music compilation CD's I could not send out yesterday due to the blizzard and white out storm keeping me and the wife home both. She could not get to work yesterday as all the roads and hwys around me were closed till late PM yesterday. Stayed home and jammed and got high as hell with some visiting family. They, visiting family, head back up to the ski areas today, wife goes back to work today and tomorrow then off for the holidays and New Year. I'll be in and out as there is a ton of shit I got to get done before driving down to ABQ on Tuesday early morning. Everybody should have their Cd's by/before christmas and even our brother keiksweat I hope despite the long haul to him.
Merry Christmas all!!!! and Kilo I will be PM'ing you back bro soon as I can sit down and reply with some good profound advice without being distracted by all the traffic here right now.. I been running around like crazy ADD challenged air traffic controller ( Oh, look Flying Squirrel! I bet it's Rocky!) with my garden work, caregiver duties/deliveries, and holiday honey do's and grandkid stuff, and organizing the ABQ trip and what gear I will take with me to perform with my brother's band. Lets all now....Fire It Up!!!! Fire It Up!!!!!!
Good day Mr. B! Get in get on and plow ya sum snow ole buddy! Make a couple of those things they do in fields! What the hell they call them? Ya know the circle things in big ass fields....anyhow do summin like that out there in the snow! what ever you do just me safe in that bad boy! And thank you Mr. B for what you do! Wishing you and yours a very very Merry Christmas from Zilla and familia...and a hooroooo sempre fi from pops! He will be back in town friday evening
Just checked on the garden! Amazing stuff happening in there....beans acracking, shells falling off....plants just loving life down below chillin in 70' heat with 45% humidity sipping in sum fresh brewed tea...cant post pics @ the moment! @KiLoEleMeNt Thanks for your help bro! @keiksweat ya mon! Not diggin day shift @ all! Have done nuttin but argue with the misses! I want my mights back! I will catch you in a bit! The kiddo has her performannce @ school this am

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Good morning all, how`s your slice of the farm this morning ? We got snow overnight, but as it turns to daylight, it`s melting away. We`re way overdue on the snow thing.
Morning yooper! Yea bit chilly her in the west but sumshine!

keiksweat

keiksweat

Howdy bb,nice to hear from you.we love you long time,in my Thai gogo dancer voice..hehe...merry Christmas to you and all your family brother.thanks again man for everything you do bro.honestly mate,cant fault ya.if we don't get to chat again until after ya trip,just watch yourself,don't go breaking something,cant imagine the crazy bluzmeister on ski's....ho ho ho..

Top Bottom