• Thread starter KiLoEleMeNt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Goodmornin Fuckers! Ya'lls know u r! Fly flip cant sleep! So im in the garden

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

I chopped the ole Chemdog #4...took her to ZillaBueatySalon...no pics gonna do a b4 after in about a week...got tons of stuff..happening...upgradding the room...making room for project. Like i need morw!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

would someone please shoot that dam making Jay lmao
this is still tripping me out give me a minute to download them and I will give you the ones that are in question from our online friends thirdphase
Hahahhaha I can here the gawish broug now mate hahaha heh heh hahaha

Oh Lawrdy lawrd now it's clear as a bell in muoi ehd mate and my laugh of the day has surely been had be giggling about this for a hot minute Broseley for reallee Reales hardest I have laughed in a while. I have no idea why I find it so funny that but I do for true mate.
Yea man..I am back! Took a little trip on the spaceship wid my pals...

It was far out maaaan! Ran into a few cats on the journey...Front center...@KiloElement..@back [email protected] back left @Bluzboy....yea mon...we smoked sum dank alien weed....but i am back now....thank lawd!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Hey sorry Owls I have been a bit preoccupied with the garden and services are just behind needed some serious maintenance and repair the girls were beginning to get mad at me so it was prudent to get done first hand not to mention that the load time to get on here and post is enough to get real dam annoyed real fast.

anyways sorry Kiek looks like you have been holding the house down well and good thanks for that mate appreciate your patience with me and my absences as of late how you doing how are things in the garden going. Last I knew it was looking great was a bit anxious to see it in full swin....?

@Bluzboy hope your doing well and I am still watching the mail like a hawkings arc receptor but not just yet how are things with you and your family going hit the slopes yet this year?

You guys are all the greatest people who have my respect and love (Nohomo) for true. The only words that come to mind is you my people's. I hope everyone is having a good holiday season and the Christmas basket's I have promised will be on there way in the next few so they may become a late Christmas and New years fun time packages wwith snail mail and all. I just have not had the chance to get into town (I don't drive currently) but Will be heading back that way Monday for sure.

The Zilla can dig him sum S.O.J.A....Dis the one I play wen my mood is down amd out...its also my alarm...Luv it K thanks for posting! Im gonna crawl back in bed lightly....so i dont get know one knawing on my ass about being up @ 4 am in the garden....been up! @keiksweat I will try to get here more often....but its a pain from work in the day...the enviroment is different so I am doing my time different @ work mate! Really not diggin the shift...its all good the...sum big change is around the corner....i put in for night supervisor...and pretty much have it wrapped up if I want it...the thing is I want to give days a chance...but If I am gonna have to do this.
go to things with mass people!! Not having it! .. I went to the Early Premier of Star Wars on Thursday! Nuttin but the masses! About 20 minutes into the show it hits me...What if some one opens fire in here...what wud i do to protect my famiky mode...from than on it was On and over @ same time...So yea dont like crowds period!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Thats the chaos for the 2am showing...I seen it @ 7:30ish these peeps have been waitin when i got there...bunch of weirdos in costumes

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Hows kilo this fine morning,got a real nice cider hangover going on.big sickly feeling with a dull pounding headache.yep,feel like hammered dog shit..

ah nicely done their mate. This is a familiar feeling of mine as well nit today tho what cider do you prefer to drink?

Check out the lanky legs in this auto k.View attachment 556662
Oi peel that bitch back to #2 and top it looks like she is reaching out to you like, cut me just cut me for ducks sake you kieky bastard. Lmao the make you some clonage
The Zilla can dig him sum S.O.J.A....Dis the one I play wen my mood is down amd out...its also my alarm...Luv it K thanks for posting! Im gonna crawl back in bed lightly....so i dont get know one knawing on my ass about being up @ 4 am in the garden....been up! @keiksweat I will try to get here more often....but its a pain from work in the day...the enviroment is different so I am doing my time different @ work mate! Really not diggin the shift...its all good the...sum big change is around the corner....i put in for night supervisor...and pretty much have it wrapped up if I want it...the thing is I want to give days a chance...but If I am gonna have to do this.View attachment 556674 View attachment 556675 go to things with mass people!! Not having it! .. I went to the Early Premier of Star Wars on Thursday! Nuttin but the masses! About 20 minutes into the show it hits me...What if some one opens fire in here...what wud i do to protect my famiky mode...from than on it was On and over @ same time...So yea dont like crowds period!
he'll yeah man soja the shit indeed. ........ New star wars? ??????????????? When..... why....... hoe???

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Oh yea yesterday had my one and only person I call friend/family come by and help out with the rebuild of the garden...hhe ended up gettin a crash course on growing....asking me tons of ?'s like I do u guys lol! Asking about the coco...and NoTill Coco whick Kilo is busting my balls over...lol...Asking all this stuff...than he says I want to grow but in water.....SCREEEETCH! I turn and say well than class is over...He was like why? Cuz i know shit about it...lol...he wants to learn...So than my son stops by...Hey Pops...try this pulls out about 1/4 of sum frosty nugs...Its the "white" pops...I said whatcha waitin for?! So yea we had a cool little evening here...Got alot done...and Yep took sum cuts from the CD4....Lets see if these will root out...what say u Kilo? keik? Yea the new star wars is out...However it was the first one I have seen!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

ah nicely done their mate. This is a familiar feeling of mine as well nit today tho what cider do you prefer to drink?

Oi peel that bitch back to #2 and top it looks like she is reaching out to you like, cut me just cut me for ducks sake you kieky bastard. Lmao the make you some clonage
he'll yeah man soja the shit indeed. ........ New star wars? ??????????????? When..... why....... hoe???
Hey mate there is that thing again...u know how do things alike...some things...well the music thing mate..Who the flip r u? lol! Ur freakin me out man

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

have to agree with you on that not a single person in my life has heard of S.O.J.A before you. ... here is my favorite one of his

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Look @ previous post bro
have to agree with you on that not a single person in my life has heard of S.O.J.A before you. ... here is my favorite one of his
i posted sum soja a ways back! Oh yea you didnt have service! Than...whadda a trip bro! My other fav! They all my favs lol! bro's! Wait a sec! Where is @keiksweat @? Doing all that moaning about nobody stopping in and visiting! WE ARE HERE! Hello! Where u? See now I have to go and get ready to produce sum sound this morning! Got my gardening and chit chatted with K for a bit! @Bluzboy...Got s drone hovering over waiting on the santa! But he is yet to come! I put some more beanz to crack last night

keiksweat

keiksweat

I like dry cider,strongbow.i like the new fruity ones also.strongbow dark fruit..yes..cant top the lanky gangly mother fucker,she's a auto boss...

keiksweat

keiksweat

Oh yea yesterday had my one and only person I call friend/family come by and help out with the rebuild of the garden...hhe ended up gettin a crash course on growing....asking me tons of ?'s like I do u guys lol! Asking about the coco...and NoTill Coco whick Kilo is busting my balls over...lol...Asking all this stuff...than he says I want to grow but in water.....SCREEEETCH! I turn and say well than class is over...He was like why? Cuz i know shit about it...lol...he wants to learn...So than my son stops by...Hey Pops...try this pulls out about 1/4 of sum frosty nugs...Its the "white" pops...I said whatcha waitin for?! So yea we had a cool little evening here...Got alot done...and Yep took sum cuts from the CD4....Lets see if these will root out...what say u Kilo? keik? Yea the new star wars is out...However it was the first one I have seen!
That's sacrilege,never seen a star wars movie.were was you in the 80s dude.wow,I used to drive my mom n dad nutts with star wars.im taking my eldest son to watch it just before new year,plz no spoilers...

keiksweat

keiksweat

Look @ previous post bro

i posted sum soja a ways back! Oh yea you didnt have service! Than...whadda a trip bro! My other fav! They all my favs lol! bro's! Wait a sec! Where is @keiksweat @? Doing all that moaning about nobody stopping in and visiting! WE ARE HERE! Hello! Where u? See now I have to go and get ready to produce sum sound this morning! Got my gardening and chit chatted with K for a bit! @Bluzboy...Got s drone hovering over waiting on the santa! But he is yet to come! I put some more beanz to crack last night
Sorry k,been groggy all day.only just getting me head together.how is everyone?anyone heard off bb?still cant get that billy goat guitar out my head man.hehe...priceless...

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

I'd say after the crash course you got a lot better chance at success than the last time. Lmao a knife.... psshhhhhh.

The White you say mm mm now wherever you're son got that cheeba is not fuchsia in life in any format. X do you know if he had any idea who it is from or was it just a little hand to hand demand stand ? Wonder if you could get a little cutting or two or a ton I bet that's what you like do much about the barry

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

I like dry cider,strongbow.i like the new fruity ones also.strongbow dark fruit..yes..cant top the lanky gangly mother fucker,she's a auto boss...
have yet to try any of the flavors but strong bow is definitely the way to go that or any in a 32oz bottle now those 10$ bastards are freaking delicious and almost worth the cost. ......... TBC>>>>{{

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

I'd say after the crash course you got a lot better chance at success than the last time. Lmao a knife.... psshhhhhh.

The White you say mm mm now wherever you're son got that cheeba is not fuchsia in life in any format. X do you know if he had any idea who it is from or was it just a little hand to hand demand stand ? Wonder if you could get a little cutting or two or a ton I bet that's what you like do much about the barry
Maybe let me check one of his friends grows

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Oi I am still in the Den guys just having a great deal of trouble posting how's everything going with the owls tonight?

@keiksweat naw mate still no word from the BB for me anyway, but i am waiting to see your garden progress still tho.....Also intended for the last comment on the auto flowers to continue but it seems like a bad idea to me to continue in doing so. Just to much controversy I have a friend of many years that is on his fourth grow with his ONE auto. He is do doing well and making sure the cutting is taken at the correct time, and swapping lights in such a manner that the best way to describe it would be it starts over its life cycle on both cutting and mother plant. But have seen dozens of people who either say you can't or have tried to only have complete failure to the fullest extent of the word some even tried multiple times and still fail but he does it soI say as long as your implications and the extay
iguess I'll just wait until you get around to it.

Top Bottom