Night Owls In The Garden -a Club For Evening Gardeners

• Thread starter KiLoEleMeNt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

@keikswat! Say there mate! Need ur help! Been abducted by sum kilos' sorry bro!! Its hard to get on here from work...Ao thats my absence...kilo still having isses bluz out singin like a billy goat i wud guess!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

It takes forever to load and i get annoyed! Very hard to load pics from here mate! I donapologize! How is it @keikswat? I will be building the rooms today!...jus in time for the pheno hunt to begin!!! Nuttin yet mr.b

keiksweat

keiksweat

It takes forever to load and i get annoyed! Very hard to load pics from here mate! I donapologize! How is it @keikswat? I will be building the rooms today!...jus in time for the pheno hunt to begin!!! Nuttin yet mr.b
Man that's some funny shit mate.um at a party sitting here,stuffing face with buffet chow.check my phone,nearly piss myself you fucker...nice one

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

I must show off my babies.. This is Ms.ChemDog4
Grown ZillaTheNoTillaStyle...

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Black Lime Reserve..(house of aficionado)

Grown in The ZillaNoTillaSuperCoco

She may not look like much...but trust me on this one...to be honest she really freaks me out how she grows! She is also a pain in the ass to grow...

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Chocolate Hasberry
Grown in ZillaNoTillaSuperDuperCoco! As u can see they r healthy and ready to get some real work done...so there ya have sum updates...there is more to share but The ole EmZee is outta time folks! If you are new to the Owls or jus passing through Welcome....we are usually rocking and rollin 24/7 here but nyself and a few other of my compadres have been busy....but please come back and visit us after the holidays! We will not disappoint ya trust me! @

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Hey sorry Owls I have been a bit preoccupied with the garden and services are just behind needed some serious maintenance and repair the girls were beginning to get mad at me so it was prudent to get done first hand not to mention that the load time to get on here and post is enough to get real dam annoyed real fast.

anyways sorry Kiek looks like you have been holding the house down well and good thanks for that mate appreciate your patience with me and my absences as of late how you doing how are things in the garden going. Last I knew it was looking great was a bit anxious to see it in full swin....?

@Bluzboy hope your doing well and I am still watching the mail like a hawkings arc receptor but not just yet how are things with you and your family going hit the slopes yet this year?

You guys are all the greatest people who have my respect and love (Nohomo) for true. The only words that come to mind is you my people's. I hope everyone is having a good holiday season and the Christmas basket's I have promised will be on there way in the next few so they may become a late Christmas and New years fun time packages wwith snail mail and all. I just have not had the chance to get into town (I don't drive currently) but Will be heading back that way Monday for sure.

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

View attachment 556489 View attachment 556490 View attachment 556491 View attachment 556491 @keikswat! Say there mate! Need ur help! Been abducted by sum kilos' sorry bro!! Its hard to get on here from work...Ao thats my absence...kilo still having isses bluz out singin like a billy goat i wud guess!
would someone please shoot that dam making Jay lmao
View attachment 556489 View attachment 556490 View attachment 556491 View attachment 556491 @keikswat! Say there mate! Need ur help! Been abducted by sum kilos' sorry bro!! Its hard to get on here from work...Ao thats my absence...kilo still having isses bluz out singin like a billy goat i wud guess!
this is still tripping me out give me a minute to download them and I will give you the ones that are in question from our online friends thirdphase

My son just said whys he dumped all that hay on there...
Hahahhaha I can here the gawish broug now mate hahaha heh heh hahaha

He's 15 and already smoking all me weed bro!!!I've created a monster,
Oh Lawrdy lawrd now it's clear as a bell in muoi ehd mate and my laugh of the day has surely been had be giggling about this for a hot minute Broseley for reallee Reales hardest I have laughed in a while. I have no idea why I find it so funny that but I do for true mate.

keiksweat

keiksweat

would someone please shoot that dam making Jay lmao
this is still tripping me out give me a minute to download them and I will give you the ones that are in question from our online friends thirdphase

Hahahhaha I can here the gawish broug now mate hahaha heh heh hahaha

Oh Lawrdy lawrd now it's clear as a bell in muoi ehd mate and my laugh of the day has surely been had be giggling about this for a hot minute Broseley for reallee Reales hardest I have laughed in a while. I have no idea why I find it so funny that but I do for true mate.
Hows kilo this fine morning,got a real nice cider hangover going on.big sickly feeling with a dull pounding headache.yep,feel like hammered dog shit..

Top Bottom