Night Owls In The Garden -a Club For Evening Gardeners

• Thread starter KiLoEleMeNt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
keiksweat

keiksweat

What u upto today its 12;30 lunch time here.what time u got....

keiksweat

keiksweat

Wow,you really don't sleep do ya.have you tried making the canna milk.heard real good things.heard red man say he ate a tiny scoop of ice cream made with it,fucked up for16hours straight in his hotel room.haha.saw it on you tube.big hard gangstsa rapper.

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

I saw the same video of that. Kind of funny really. Yes iv tried alot of things and I do sleep just at random times 2 or so hours around 6-7 then hope I stay that way and if I don't I just nap the day out until lights on and get to work again.

keiksweat

keiksweat

I saw the same video of that. Kind of funny really. Yes iv tried alot of things and I do sleep just at random times 2 or so hours around 6-7 then hope I stay that way and if I don't I just nap the day out until lights on and get to work again.
Sleeping patterns have a real major effect on my depression anxiety and other people I know,if they don't get 8 hours it fucks em up for the whole day

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

I could see that being an issue. Since I am in my 30's and have been this way forever I have gotten used to it over time learned to deal tea helps alot keeps my mind cleansed of to many toxins from bad food cigarettes and soda don't really have depression so much it is other issues.

keiksweat

keiksweat

Ya cant tell an Englishman about drinking tea pal hehe.when it comes to tea mate me and my mrs are heavy weights...gotta be Yorkshire tea.non of them healthy detox teas for me.hot filtered water with slices of lemon for clean out.

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

To be fair yours has more antioxidants than most others anywhere else

From the Manufacturer
Yorkshire Tea Bags let you brew the perfect cup of this traditional favorite. Yorkshire Tea is a carefully balanced blend of teas from Assam, Africa, Sri Lanka and Indonesia. One of England's favorite teas, its rich and refreshing flavor can be enjoyed any time of day but it's particularly good with breakfast. Yorkshire Tea is also high in antioxidants, natural substances found in fruits and vegetables that form an important part of a healthy diet. Each English-style, (tagless) tea bag contains 3.13 grams of tea and makes one large mug or two standard cups.:mooning:

derkaderk

derkaderk

Preparing for a trip here....well more like a job...house and dog sitting for family.

Never left my girls longer than a couple days, so I'm nervous as hell....I may take a couple day trips home with the dogs to check in, but my partner will be here to take care of them....just hate the thought of being away.

I'll hardly recognize them!!! lol

Edit:I'll be gone just over a week

keiksweat

keiksweat

Preparing for a trip here....well more like a job...house and dog sitting for family.

Never left my girls longer than a couple days, so I'm nervous as hell....I may take a couple day trips home with the dogs to check in, but my partner will be here to take care of them....just hate the thought of being away.

I'll hardly recognize them!!! lol

Edit:I'll be gone just over a week
What u got going on in your room mate.?ain't you on a recirculating feed system.nothing worse than trusting ya other half to water ya plants....good luck......

derkaderk

derkaderk

My outdoor girls are in 65 gal. Smarties, they'll get straight hose water while I'm gone(good soil life)
My starts indoors are what I'm worried about.
Got a tester from Loran going, even though the test was cancelled due to a big loss he took to his breeding stock, I'm growing them out anyway.

Then I have my own cross tester going too.

They should be fine....I'm just paranoid.

keiksweat

keiksweat

Iv
My outdoor girls are in 65 gal. Smarties, they'll get straight hose water while I'm gone(good soil life)
My starts indoors are what I'm worried about.
Got a tester from Loran going, even though the test was cancelled due to a big loss he took to his breeding stock, I'm growing them out anyway.

Then I have my own cross tester going too.

They should be fine....I'm just paranoid.
I've never done any outside growing,don't ph play a part in hosing water on ya girls?

derkaderk

derkaderk

My well water is actually decent this time of year. Usually somewhere in the 6.5-6.7 range. I don't really ph anything anymore, occasionally if I'm feeding heavy with an extract I'm not sure of its potency. But generally I make sure there is enough biodiversity that the ph evens itself out in the medium....I feel this ph drift also helps uptake of various nutrients in their "sweet spot"

Top Bottom