Night Owls In The Garden -a Club For Evening Gardeners

• Thread starter KiLoEleMeNt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Whoa what the hell happened it literally just changed for me just now was old format just a moment ago but it was a cache page I opened. Hey thanks man i appreciate the thoght but withnthe way my life has gone this is just another mondane rooftop jump to overcome. Then jump the hurtle two steps and the ability to create a unique painting after Lansing the best swordsmen in the world of course
So I am sure I will survive it I actually have now found a connection between the alien and disease and it is somewhat of an interesting read

I do have to say @MIKEZILLA if I was you I would ditch the fabric planter causing the issue rite now and fabric pots period have you ever looked into the airpots IK IK they are expensive but you never need new ones they save space they are way better they are food grade plastic the list carries on forever and ever between the airpot and any other planter hell even net baskets are shit from these I'm doing a side by side as we speak they use less space less rock/soil they are cooler looking probably going to be easily cleaned compared to the basket we shall see tho. Mate tea is essential to any garden even hydroponics I run it for a day every time I dump rez for refill either every two weeks or sometimes I need to do it after ok nly one week but I always implement teas into every grow in every phase of life and make sure that the company is not a bad one but let's find out what you are using did you happen to see what brands of ingredients they were using me personally I like Santiam organics and a comtea benies called progress earth the tonic is awesome if you can get it I have swapped the tonic over to sea-crop as it is cdfa rated organic screw omri they are a joke and will let almost anyone make the claim.

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

@KiLoEleMeNt I would love to ditch the pot...however I think i wud mess all up if i even tried bcuz of the trelis and the way I grew...I am twisting thots in my head tho...Yea I am not caring to much for them as well...I have not considered the airpots but I am now...as i look long term...Im in somewhat of a bad spot right now though because I know a move is inevitable...so i am having to somewhat have temporary set ups until I settle in on the new home with in the next year...Once the move is complete I can establish a dedicate spot...and yes As I the house hunt goes it grow friendly it will have to be...Anyhow...I need some sleep before work in a few hours! Will be back than sesrching and searching and reading...oh yea Btw...I picked uo the new book by Steve DeAngelo...pretty good read so far...

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Ah sweet just found some new ones in my knife wounds I promise this is not my ass Crack cuz IK it looks like it is lmao they are in the same spot but had to take pictures this way as it is just above my crotch didn't think anyone wanted to see that. And altho my fingers are dirty yes.... the spots on them are more particals and the dirt under my nails I have found out are also a very fast form of the blech stuff that comes from what I used to think we're black heads in my ears but after seeing others photos I now know is a somewhat soil like anomaly which grows under them or comes out of the finger or ????? I'm so dam confused and gross creepy crawly feeling that I am just totally unsure if they are making me feel like this or if I'm just so creeper out I just feel this way.....

Anyway.....
20150930 154459
20150930 154522

I will now start to get as much as possible to get a few videos and photos of the physical action how they work out of the skin how some move some dont some are hard some soft and everything else i can find.
If you notice some are just setting up like the first one that just popped and made me notice due to an itchy tingle like a flea or vibration under my skin and others are more like sunburns they peeled off and then one big one that is a/ or becoming a lesion I have not once even noticed these until just this moment how did they get this way then????

Last edited:
MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Ah F*^€# it not gonna sleep...an hour sleep will do no good! DogGammit! Ughhhh!

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

20150930 161307
Whoa here is a fun one made my entire hand go numb and I have every bit of control of my hand still but my arm won't lift correctly. Not to mention it looks like a loony toon dodo bird or loch Ness...... Ahhhhhhh finally got some good clarity on the last one thank god for that reason I would like to ask you all...... WHAT IN THE FUCK I'S THAT SHIT YO!!!?!?!?!?!?!?????? Pulled on it and instead of the usual stringing out of me it's stuck in my hand and the rest either got longer to eventually come to an end or just hurt like pulling glass from your body this one is like it is my forearm muscle not attached to but actually is the tendon of may just be the numbness tho and I am at a complete loss
20150930 161332
20150930 161242

then the one in my deep scar area is coming out just a bit real slow like but the others are not showing any changes at all its somewhat hard to get a pic of due to area so I apologize for the pics and yukness of said issue for those who are squirmed as I know some can be probably the last photo of this I will post due to this reason unless it's some of the crazy rainbow carpet stuff I have seen some have.

Boy I Sure am glad I am a 8 year clean recovering meth addict (as you never really recover it's always going to be on your mind from that first puff no joke about that for sure) I still find myself in a daze daydreaming about it.... well what I would do while on it I should say it does get hard at times this. I think I may be the only one of my life with a fine line judgment and always have. I have actually punched out my friends and ex's for GOD DAM PICKING STOP THAT SHIT YOU SON OF A BEACH I KEEL YOU FOR THAT IN MY HOUSE RAWR..... lmao was my reaction to that and honestly I think the only thing keeping me from peeling the skin off my entire body is this predisposed feeling and opinion ruff stuff mcgruff

20150930 154459
20150930 161235
Last edited:
KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

@MIKEZILLA Yeah man pop goes da weazely bastards head when I go back and show the quack ass all this and then tell them I am suing them for Mal practice (not really of course as I believe that to sue is one of the true sins so maybe find a way that this is contagious and give it to them lmao yeah rite) god said an eye for an eye not an eye for a million billion dollars and on that bomb shell.........

BACK TO THE GROW SHOW

No better way to get out of the ah dam it I can never get a break can I........

Only to say YUPP shit like I'vegot a problem here NOT!!!!!!! Yay now this is what I call good OL Hooty Whoo Owens hooo. I think I may have an actual smile on my face and that's rather rare these days.

20150930 181323
So first off we have this gorgeous and lovely smelling sour doe a lambs bread and nysd cross a friend of mine thought up and has interbred for me after I made them to what we wanted them to be here at Skunk monkey seed Co. Well soon to be Co. anyway not quite there yet maybe next spring or so I will start to get a few out there but as of now just got the tax ID and I'm chill wit dat alone in my head I'm done with the dream of a seed company thru the best help of friends and those whom I consider family we have built up a few of the best old school strains I could think of and the fix for some of them with back crossing or interbreed the same thing as to bring out the real traits it was known to have the right proper way to go full IBL.
20150930 181510

Next we are going to be on the berry bomb perty ain't she..... lol My bud who is somewhere rite at 60 says that this really is the berry blast he had all those years back and the person who tagged it put down something different than what we have here for sure since he is one of those who has taught me how to make sure that you have not overlooked anything to get the exact strain you want at a 75-80% ratio I somewhat tend to believe him..... however I will mention he is right at 60 and starting to get a little bit awnery in his age heh he's old is what I am trying to pun at but he is a genetic genius. Soooo take it as it is I guess. I'm not sure how to call it so gonna just go with Berry B for now.

20150930 181515
20150930 181515

This is my cannatonic that I am working on a decision to make sure that the company has a phenix in the fire for collecting tears from and will hopefully work out for the betterment of the people who need it and I hope to get a few others in give them a go as well.

20150930 181504

And finally got a few skittles in the mix so just flowers really just flowers here but they are not the least of which are incorporated herein by reference to the last entry in my notes this is a common pheno' trait that the entire species of cannabis can show if bred to a point of being in a thouht of practicality "Naked" of which means No more clean Jeans left all dirty and neglected from my own faults of extreme 5 way crossing and such other BS trial and error stuffs
20150930 181515

Back to the topof the post in my coco hydro ebb n flow setup and I have washed them with some frequency water as they got very mad when I turned their watering schedule from 4 to 3 waters a day....... MAN OH MAN WAS I WRONG they did not like that at all not one bit I was looking at them last week and thought eh looking a bit water logged let's go down one feed for the first time in the morning at opening of the door I find them droopy and mad and sad and and I will have a great deal of sorrow if these babies die on poor ol daddy they were so nice and big and just plain old puka

20150930 181342
20150930 181351
20150930 181429
20150930 181303
20150930 181558
20150930 181558
KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Wow what the holy shit is going on twice can not get a long message with pictures to come out correctly and I am positive this was perfect before posting went over it a few times just to be sure

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Very very nice @KiLoEleMeNt! Congrats on the seed co.! Can't wait to try out your gear!
You asked earlier about the tea I got earlier...I will get the details next go around...it was something he threw my way as I was leaving...totally unexpected...he did say something about it helping the roots or something to that affect...I had other crap on my mind @ the time..

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Nice nice. Best bet is the Brewers they have are a day or two from their recommend swap out and he was trying to be cool and drop you some tea and at the same time sink that hook in you a bit more, so if they know what they are doing..... well you will see why he did if you have not been using yea already. I tell you no matter what your growing in or with unless it is a tea it's self then this method is highly recommended for you to try out properly and begin to implement it into your entire grow cycle if it is a successful and happy 1" new growth a day plant 'under optimal conditions' the same thing as a whole lot of work but it is not like the idea of happiness in the morning at the end of the week so far as I have been very slowly learning bio of the best teas around and there seem to be a few I will start to get as much as I can get in w8 by genetic abilities max I am already seeing the same thing for me Turpin production with the overall ripeness that tea can create your buds will never be the same thing again not to mention if the place has vortex brewing or simular style brewer I would bet they have a bloom and a veggies tea you can also always make your own in a bucket or in a Diy brewer from a 5 or so gallon bucket give it a try guys if you haven't already done so

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

I have not ventured off into making/buying teas of any sort...I was going to implement that in the next grow as that has been the plan all along....I do remember him saying something about the roots and the tea and the PM...He pretty much knows I will not shop anywhere else and also knows my experience leveland has worked with me since the day I walked in there a few months back...So between you and he and the rest here on the forum I get educated quite well....So thank you very much! And yea I cant wait to start us teas and learning more and more....its like I am on a endless quest not searching for answer per say just an understanding of this plant...I have heard you mention about the "mood" of your plants on more than one occasion...This is one thing I have noticed and learned about plants not just canibis plants....For a while I thot I was foing nuts when I woukd walk up on the garden and said they dont look right only to find something was wrong and they were not happy....You might even know this individual thru your many travels and dealings with peeps in this industry.....you have to remember I am like a toddler in this

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Anything and everything is possible with plants my friend there is only observation that is open to interpretation of the beholden just as there is no way to learn everything about plants I don't believe I have a few different sayings I consistently repeat to myself and my friends......

Whoever said growing is easy clearly has never done it before and if they tell you o you tell yourself that you got it figured out and learned everything about plants that you can or need to know..... heh heh heh Buddy!!!! you best go find yourself a new hobby and leave it at that because the only thing that we actually know for sure about plants "for the most part" is what they eat and we don't even get those correct

The three pools of nutrients in soil. The total extractable pool is assessed using very strong
extracting agents, while the exchangeable pool uses less and less strong extractants, until the soluble where
weak extracting agents are used. In natural soils, it is the bacteria and fungi that make enzymes and
organic acids to solubilize nutrients from rocks, organic matter, clay, sand and silt particles, and tie-up
those nutrients in their living biomass, as well as organic matter waste products. Nitrogen is not held in
rocks, but N-fixing bacteria perform the same function. These bacteria immobilize that fixed N in their
biomass. In both cases, predators are required to mineralize these nutrients into inorganic forms the
plants require.
Components of Soil Nutrient Pools Tests used for each pool
Total Extractable
Exchangable
Soluble
Biology Biology
Roots
Bacteria
and Fungi
Grind; Conc. Nitric
acid, combustion
10% HCl, H2NO3
Melich III
Bray 2
Amm. Cl / BaCl
Colwell
Olsen, Bray 1
Melich I
Morgan (Reams)
1 M KCl, Universal
Soluble nutrient concentration does not predict what the plant will take up. It does not predict what
nutrients will be solubilized in the next instant. To predict what will be made available to plants requires
knowledge of what plant material is present as food for the microbes (how active will the bacteria and fungi
be?), what population of bacteria and fungi are present that can solubilize nutrients from parent material,
from humus and dead plant material, what population of predators of bacteria and fungi are present and
how active they are consuming bacteria and fungi, and releasing soluble nutrients.
Consider the following information based on extractions of nutrients from soil. The original soil contained
on average only 1.8 ug of phosphate per gram (ppm) of soil. Rock phosphate and compost were added to
achieve a value of 75 ppm phosphate, on average. Two weeks later, soil from the same field was sampled
using the same methods and phosphate was 200 ppm. Bacteria has decreased slightly, and fungi had
increased by nearly 2-fold. Nothing was added to the field in the intervening 2 weeks. No fertilizer, no
pesticides, no tillage, no seed, just grass growing in the field.
Where did the “extra” phosphate come from? Did the lab have a problem? “Messed up” in their
assessment? Which time?
Think it through. Plants were growing, making exudates, feeding bacteria and fungi in the root system.
Phosphate was solubilized from a plant-not-available pool. Organisms solubilize many nutrients. If the
organisms are present, and have foods, they will perform nutrient cycling processes.
What then is the chemistry information that we need in order to predict what will become available to
plants through the course of a growing season? If we know the extractant methods used (see right hand
side of Figure 3), we can properly interpret what part of the nutrient pool is being assessed by any soil
chemistry test. If we then know the biology in that soil or compost, the activity of the bacteria and fungi,
the activity of the predators, then we can begin to predict the rate at which N, or P, or other nutrients will
become available for plant use. Examination of any of the journals in the area of soil ecology, e.g., Applied
Soil Ecology, or Soil Biology and Biochemistry, or Biology and Fertility of Soil, will reveal that this area
of investigation is beginning to be understood.
The problem in agriculture has not been a lack of nutrients, but a lack of the proper biology to make those
nutrients available to plants. The total extractable nutrient level is in excess in most soils examined so far.
But the biology has been destroyed.
Similarly, compost contains plant-available (soluble) nutrients, exchangeable nutrients but an even greater
pool of plant-not-available nutrients that will only be made available as the bacteria and fungi in the
compost solubilize those nutrients, and then protozoa, nematodes and microarthropods release those
nutrients from the bacteria and fungi.
Compost contains both excellent biomass of organisms (bacterial and fungal biomass both in excess of 300
micrograms per gram, protozoa in excess of 50,000 individuals per gram, and nematodes in excess of 60
per gram) and high levels of total extractable nutrients (16,000 micrograms of N per gram of compost,
9,000 micrograms of P, and similar levels for most other nutrients).
Compost tea contains soluble nutrients extracted from the compost. Nearly all of the soluble and
exchangeable pools will be extracted, plus perhaps 50% of the total pool in compost, based on assessment
of the compost after tea production. For example, an assessment performed by the Environmental Analysis
Lab at Southern Cross University showed that the three pools (as shown in Fig 2 above) in a good compost
contained about 286 micrograms of soluble N per gram dry weight of compost, about 340 ug of
exchangeable N, and 17,000 ug of total extractable N per gram of compost.
That means, in a compost tea (2000 L or 500 gal of water using 15 pounds or about 7 kg of compost),
approximately 45,500 micrograms of N were released into the 2000 L of water. One application of
compost tea would supply a small but significant amount of N. And even more, when soil organic matter is
present, and humic materials were added in the compost tea, a continuing supply of N would be provided to
the plants through the nutrient cycling processes the biology provides.
Several compost tea applications could supply all the N a crop needed. But even more, a single application
of one ton of compost plus compost tea could supply everything a crop needed, from nutrients to disease
protection to weed prevention.
Compost contains many years worth of any nutrient. As long as the biology remains un-compromised by
toxic chemical additions, the organisms will cycle those nutrients into plant-available forms. This strongly
suggests that compost is a fertilizer; an organic fertilizer. Compost tea will contain many, but not all, of the
nutrients that were in the compost. Compost quality is critical to understand, in order that we can
maximize nutrient concentrations in the tea. Understanding the role of the organisms is all important,
therefore.
Natural systems don’t require additions of inorganic, soluble (and thus very leachable) forms of nutrients to
maintain productivity. The most productive systems on this planet are systems which do not have, and
have not ever had, inorganic fertilizer applied.
If we want clean water, we have to get the biology back in our soils. If we want to grow and harvest crops,
we have to build soil and fertility with time, not destroy it. The only way to reach these endpoints is to
improve the life in the soil.

Thanks To
Elaine R. Ingham, PhD
For allowing me to put this up

Now there is something actually worth printing @MIKEZILLA the best food and drink and drive to work them genetic limits pushing what you can holding steady on what you can't bump to create a perfect environment I would be slapping everything I got with the ability to implement these acts into what I can do sometime in the future I may try but I like to run the risky tisk tisky way and hop them out at 2500 until they burn when I feel they are ready sometimes I just go loko the same thing as what you just read but mine is salty poisons lmao

Last edited:
MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Anything and everything is possible with plants my friend there is only observation that is open to interpretation of the beholden just as there is no way to learn everything about plants I don't believe I have a few different sayings I consistently repeat to myself and my friends......

Whoever said growing is easy clearly has never done it before and if they tell you o you tell yourself that you got it figured out and learned everything about plants that you can or need to know..... heh heh heh Buddy!!!! you best go find yourself a new hobby and leave it at that because the only thing that we actually know for sure about plants "for the most part" is what they eat and we don't even get those correct

The three pools of nutrients in soil. The total extractable pool is assessed using very strong
extracting agents, while the exchangeable pool uses less and less strong extractants, until the soluble where
weak extracting agents are used. In natural soils, it is the bacteria and fungi that make enzymes and
organic acids to solubilize nutrients from rocks, organic matter, clay, sand and silt particles, and tie-up
those nutrients in their living biomass, as well as organic matter waste products. Nitrogen is not held in
rocks, but N-fixing bacteria perform the same function. These bacteria immobilize that fixed N in their
biomass. In both cases, predators are required to mineralize these nutrients into inorganic forms the
plants require.
Components of Soil Nutrient Pools Tests used for each pool
Total Extractable
Exchangable
Soluble
Biology Biology
Roots
Bacteria
and Fungi
Grind; Conc. Nitric
acid, combustion
10% HCl, H2NO3
Melich III
Bray 2
Amm. Cl / BaCl
Colwell
Olsen, Bray 1
Melich I
Morgan (Reams)
1 M KCl, Universal
Soluble nutrient concentration does not predict what the plant will take up. It does not predict what
nutrients will be solubilized in the next instant. To predict what will be made available to plants requires
knowledge of what plant material is present as food for the microbes (how active will the bacteria and fungi
be?), what population of bacteria and fungi are present that can solubilize nutrients from parent material,
from humus and dead plant material, what population of predators of bacteria and fungi are present and
how active they are consuming bacteria and fungi, and releasing soluble nutrients.
Consider the following information based on extractions of nutrients from soil. The original soil contained
on average only 1.8 ug of phosphate per gram (ppm) of soil. Rock phosphate and compost were added to
achieve a value of 75 ppm phosphate, on average. Two weeks later, soil from the same field was sampled
using the same methods and phosphate was 200 ppm. Bacteria has decreased slightly, and fungi had
increased by nearly 2-fold. Nothing was added to the field in the intervening 2 weeks. No fertilizer, no
pesticides, no tillage, no seed, just grass growing in the field.
Where did the “extra” phosphate come from? Did the lab have a problem? “Messed up” in their
assessment? Which time?
Think it through. Plants were growing, making exudates, feeding bacteria and fungi in the root system.
Phosphate was solubilized from a plant-not-available pool. Organisms solubilize many nutrients. If the
organisms are present, and have foods, they will perform nutrient cycling processes.
What then is the chemistry information that we need in order to predict what will become available to
plants through the course of a growing season? If we know the extractant methods used (see right hand
side of Figure 3), we can properly interpret what part of the nutrient pool is being assessed by any soil
chemistry test. If we then know the biology in that soil or compost, the activity of the bacteria and fungi,
the activity of the predators, then we can begin to predict the rate at which N, or P, or other nutrients will
become available for plant use. Examination of any of the journals in the area of soil ecology, e.g., Applied
Soil Ecology, or Soil Biology and Biochemistry, or Biology and Fertility of Soil, will reveal that this area
of investigation is beginning to be understood.
The problem in agriculture has not been a lack of nutrients, but a lack of the proper biology to make those
nutrients available to plants. The total extractable nutrient level is in excess in most soils examined so far.
But the biology has been destroyed.
Similarly, compost contains plant-available (soluble) nutrients, exchangeable nutrients but an even greater
pool of plant-not-available nutrients that will only be made available as the bacteria and fungi in the
compost solubilize those nutrients, and then protozoa, nematodes and microarthropods release those
nutrients from the bacteria and fungi.
Compost contains both excellent biomass of organisms (bacterial and fungal biomass both in excess of 300
micrograms per gram, protozoa in excess of 50,000 individuals per gram, and nematodes in excess of 60
per gram) and high levels of total extractable nutrients (16,000 micrograms of N per gram of compost,
9,000 micrograms of P, and similar levels for most other nutrients).
Compost tea contains soluble nutrients extracted from the compost. Nearly all of the soluble and
exchangeable pools will be extracted, plus perhaps 50% of the total pool in compost, based on assessment
of the compost after tea production. For example, an assessment performed by the Environmental Analysis
Lab at Southern Cross University showed that the three pools (as shown in Fig 2 above) in a good compost
contained about 286 micrograms of soluble N per gram dry weight of compost, about 340 ug of
exchangeable N, and 17,000 ug of total extractable N per gram of compost.
That means, in a compost tea (2000 L or 500 gal of water using 15 pounds or about 7 kg of compost),
approximately 45,500 micrograms of N were released into the 2000 L of water. One application of
compost tea would supply a small but significant amount of N. And even more, when soil organic matter is
present, and humic materials were added in the compost tea, a continuing supply of N would be provided to
the plants through the nutrient cycling processes the biology provides.
Several compost tea applications could supply all the N a crop needed. But even more, a single application
of one ton of compost plus compost tea could supply everything a crop needed, from nutrients to disease
protection to weed prevention.
Compost contains many years worth of any nutrient. As long as the biology remains un-compromised by
toxic chemical additions, the organisms will cycle those nutrients into plant-available forms. This strongly
suggests that compost is a fertilizer; an organic fertilizer. Compost tea will contain many, but not all, of the
nutrients that were in the compost. Compost quality is critical to understand, in order that we can
maximize nutrient concentrations in the tea. Understanding the role of the organisms is all important,
therefore.
Natural systems don’t require additions of inorganic, soluble (and thus very leachable) forms of nutrients to
maintain productivity. The most productive systems on this planet are systems which do not have, and
have not ever had, inorganic fertilizer applied.
If we want clean water, we have to get the biology back in our soils. If we want to grow and harvest crops,
we have to build soil and fertility with time, not destroy it. The only way to reach these endpoints is to
improve the life in the soil.

Thanks To
Elaine R. Ingham, PhD
For allowing me to put this up

Now there is something actually worth printing @MIKEZILLA the best food and drink and drive to work them genetic limits pushing what you can holding steady on what you can't bump to create a perfect environment I would be slapping everything I got with the ability to implement these acts into what I can do sometime in the future I may try but I like to run the risky tisk tisky way and hop them out at 2500 until they burn when I feel they are ready sometimes I just go loko the same thing as what you just read but mine is salty poisons lmao
....printing now so I can read and re-read! Thanks for posting this...its the course I am on...Im just easy my way in and trying to educate myself the best I can...As I said before....@ 45 I had it all figured out and growing canibis was not on the bucket list or any list for that matter...up until I planted that 1st plant most of my free time if I had any was spent wrenching on my bikes...I was on the verge of doing a ground up build of my dream bike...however all that is all on hold for now...My passion for bikes is always going to be there, as will my passion for this plant...trust me bro This was not on my horizon....it has taken a life of its own and I am just simply following the path...the new people it has led me to, the new path I am carving is exciting and overwhelming all @ the same time...when I get to that point...I walk away for a bit medicate and whatever frustration or whatever was bugging goes away and I am back @ it....I never ever thot I would spend so much time ina such a small place again....Guess old habits really are hard to break...LOL...I rather be in this "hole" than ones i have spent a few years in...So thank you CDC&R....not sure why the R is there but thats a whole other debate and issue..anyhow bro all that to say...thanks for posting!

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

....printing now so I can read and re-read! Thanks for posting this...its the course I am on...Im just easy my way in and trying to educate myself the best I can...As I said before....@ 45 I had it all figured out and growing canibis was not on the bucket list or any list for that matter...up until I planted that 1st plant most of my free time if I had any was spent wrenching on my bikes...I was on the verge of doing a ground up build of my dream bike...however all that is all on hold for now...My passion for bikes is always going to be there, as will my passion for this plant...trust me bro This was not on my horizon....it has taken a life of its own and I am just simply following the path...the new people it has led me to, the new path I am carving is exciting and overwhelming all @ the same time...when I get to that point...I walk away for a bit medicate and whatever frustration or whatever was bugging goes away and I am back @ it....I never ever thot I would spend so much time ina such a small place again....Guess old habits really are hard to break...LOL...I rather be in this "hole" than ones i have spent a few years in...So thank you CDC&R....not sure why the R is there but thats a whole other debate and issue..anyhow bro all that to say...thanks for posting!

Right it has always been my dream job I just never thought that reading canna books thet to me were more like comic books when they hit the scene and the ability to create a unique and effective way of life in a green house I have found myself in some seriously odd and awesome places as well as plenty of very scary or just plain bad places that led Mr I can't get in trouble out here in a few tight "Holes" my worst enemy quinten is about some serious shit no yard just a 10 x 10 concrete block fenced square outside of your 10x 10 concrete block of rooms and suites cha forget about it wouldn't w mven want to think to hard on that one with the ability to make sure you get the most important thing in common with the overall process of building them they put the R on it for more than probably dozen reasons and leaving no way even if youbget out of your room they follow close and shout hey wait up we saw what happened and can help you with your own situation 4 off the unit is still a little bit of a luxury and I have every reason to believe that the R stands for "Reprogramming" (Brainwashing) for "Republican" "Repopulatin"; that in which my first time on owls was about exactly the last one there creepy stuff that is 100% feasible and the private and legitimate owned are only the beginning god dam I wide this thing would let me load up videos I want to show you something on "oligarchy" so dam bad......... pm email? If interested in seeing it just let me know and I will send it over more or less democracy has been dead for 3 years according to the ivy league bunch and Cambridge University Press

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Yea bro I am very familiar with the Place u mention...Spent a few nights around the way 4w6...4b2...than made my rounds from there suzy's house, jamestown, Tell all avenal down to unpleasant valley....Its all a blur now...but its there...i was once told...the shit u have seen u will see forever...its like u have a little black box that replays the shit over and over...I know you know no need for details...yea bro will send it PM

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

My goodness...my mouth is watering! DAMMIT...about 4 more weeks to go for her...its gonna be a long long long 4 weeks...oh wait...than there is the dry...than the cure...DAMMIT times 2! Thats putting me @ thanksgiving maybe! Oh but it will be worth it! I was teipping around the garden and this caught my eye...well I am looking as I write this...something else i am tripping on...one side has ref hair the other side is not just yet there yet...the red hair side would be the "shade" side of things and the side that has not turned is in direct light...Hmm jus an observation

Top Bottom