Night Owls In The Garden -a Club For Evening Gardeners

• Thread starter KiLoEleMeNt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Well @G gnome welcome back to the nightowls and the farm glad your not forever gone email is shit and I won't join anything else other than FIRESTAX.COM also one of the only three places I will purchase seeds or post up other projects I have

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Well @MIKEZILLA One thing in common with the girls and bringing everything out and having then just stop suddenly can commonly be linked to the clone process and a retarding problem we have decided to call "dudding" or a "dudded plant" here is a link to the thread it has little to do with your specific issues and everything if you catching what I'm tossing back in the water. https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/dudded-stunted-and-runted-plants.63709/
So check this out....remember now this is the same plant I had to prop up bcuz it was lagging behind in veg...It was holding the show up...I have only read a bit but wanted to through this back to you before I forget later on down the road....CRS is very bad for me...

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

So you will experience the New Moon there in the UK, that would would be at about2 :05 am UK time tonight then right if it occurs at 6:05pm for me here in Colorado?
Indeed it would be if I was in the U.k. at the time I live in Oregon and northern California mate and have most my life I am just very worldly travel alot and have to many friends in common all over the world like now that I have gotten to know you a bit and as you get to know Me I can now say I know a jazz player in Colorado and a sax player in Lebanon
glad to hear it brother glad to hear it.

Yuk yuk yuk plant killer errrrrt errrrrt errrrrt warming warning entering contaminated area warning organocide is the worst shit ever trust me I use it and it rakes a lean hand hot water and the ability to shake the sprayer vigorously the entire spray
probably would but I'm thinking this is way to shit products for a newer gardener and should be used by no one unless one is in emergency status and has literally zero options .

So @MIKEZILLAOne Question are you doing the once a week one cup per quart of 91% isopropyl alcohol or did you stop whe. Thethis should keep everything eradicated at all time with the aceptable mite problem as they can become immune to anything over time but this is why I also suggested the green cure for the best results and still do alcohol Folic Acid and boron and boronic acid there are a ton of things I even gave you email address to receive your Electronic ticket in as you were worried about the actual email you have.
[/QUOTE]
Its all good fire it away..it is what is and whats going to be @ this point my friend...

keiksweat

keiksweat

Kilo,how come ya stuffing them air potz full of hydroton?or is there coco underneath.never saw anyone use em like that mate.cool. Orders some autos off herbies site yesterday teatime.got em today.5 fast en vast plus one free.5 cheese autoxskunk#1 ?and somthin else.sound nice whatever they were chucked in wiv.and 3 free pakistani x low rider autos.just threw the6 fast n vast in root in sponges n ready to go,n fuck the lot up more than likely.hehe.ive got the black death or the mang or something.dont bring any plant life within 100 paces.im cursed...shit..gnome.hows it going bro.thought you'd flew off somewhere else lad..

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Kilo,how come ya stuffing them air potz full of hydroton?or is there coco underneath.never saw anyone use em like that mate.cool. Orders some autos off herbies site yesterday teatime.got em today.5 fast en vast plus one free.5 cheese autoxskunk#1

Mate is this another cross into the skunk or another seed entirely?

and somthin else.sound nice whatever they were chucked in wiv.and 3 free pakistani x low rider autos.just threw the6 fast n vast in root in sponges n ready to go,n fuck the lot up more than likely.hehe.ive got the black death or the mang or something.dont bring any plant life within 100 paces.im cursed...shit..gnome.hows it going bro.thought you'd flew off somewhere else lad..

nope no coco in these 2(1/2" Rockwool plugs were the first thing to hit root once the wool shows I put them in the air pot with hydroton only and boom. As you can clearly see the full story here m in my root side by side photo earlier. To answer your question I have always done them
this way from my understanding it is their true intended use they were never meant for the soil but a tree farmer (like oak & maple) caught a glimpse of them and they have been considered soil planters ever since. The company who manufacturers them is called the terra hydro company if you ask them they are the original air pot they will tell you the same thing. I am sorry to hear you have not been able to get anything done like u want to do that as it were takes many years but you do Saleem to be having a bit O Barney on the double have you considered you may be like me DWC/aero illiterate. Just not my thing mate can't do it very well simply add a dripper like mine to dwc and I'm fit as a fiddle perhaps you could benefit from the type of timer I have shown from titan 1 on 4 off rather the 15 15 or have you tried to extend the dry phase at any point like say 15/30 or better yet I did like 15-45 before I got the timer in a bundle didn't even consider it a useful tool for the first bit I had this problem and one day was screwed right proper and whilst figuring the best time and sprayer to use plus looking for a solution online I found it setting in a drawer and thought to myself what could it hurt to try and never turned back after that perhaps if you posted here on the farm or better yet the owls club we can determine if and or what you are doing incorrectly or what about your system is at fault for some reason I am still suspect of your water pump being the culprit. Thus being to strong is what I mean the water should not make a sound on the side of the rez if it does this is to hard dripping is one thing patter like a light rain on the window Payney in the spring is like he man punches to the roots in a aero cloner. I think we can get down to the point of your own experiences with nothing but a few wise owl calls for additional assistance to the knowledge that you have overlooked or simply don't have for aero success and get you put on track for the first bit of the learning curves so you don't hydro glide off the road €^#~

keiksweat

keiksweat

I don't know mate...i ve only ever done hydro,dwc,rdwc, bit of coco.started out with brummie bubblers(dwc'drip fed)always done ok.nothing spectacular,but all of a sudden I've lost me mojo. It started with the heat(summer)rdwc with no chiller in my enclosed space.anyway got a bit of root rot ,then had 6 out of 10 die on me.since then I've fucked everything I touch.if I cant make it work with these autos and my new genetics on route,then I'm going soil,semi organics.so wish me look bruv n find me some anti anxiety seeds pls...hehe...desperate...

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

I don't know mate...i ve only ever done hydro,dwc,rdwc, bit of coco.started out with brummie bubblers(dwc'drip fed)always done ok.nothing spectacular,but all of a sudden I've lost me mojo. It started with the heat(summer)rdwc with no chiller in my enclosed space.anyway got a bit of root rot ,then had 6 out of 10 die on me.since then I've fucked everything I touch.if I cant make it work with these autos and my new genetics on route,then I'm going soil,semi organics.so wish me look bruv n find me some anti anxiety seeds pls...hehe...desperate...

Maybe you are over looking the obvious my friend? Sometimes....All the time I do this...Just a thot...

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

@KiLoEleMeNt I have come to the conclusion that the one plant that gave me trouble all along was a fricken DUD! DOGGAMMIT! But the knowledge I have learned is invaluable...Thanks for throughing that thread my way...As soon as I started ready the light bulb went on....And my gut told me than to maybe not run it...oh well...again valuable experience...She is acting really funny as well...its almost as if it knows I know its dirty little secret...It was looking prettt weathered today...kinda trippy..i took some pics of the leafs of it and the one right next to it...exactly how desrcibed in there...everything fit it to the T! It caused so much trouble...messed up my SOG waiting on it...horrible hirrible horrible...the PM i believe was from it...nothing but a mess...lessons vert well learned...so much I can go on and on!

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

I somehow forgot to mention the fact that the tree farmer that saw them was a commercial farmer and paid to have a ton made in what they now call their compost units but in reality are just 200+ gallon air pots without a base in them but instead a pvc type ring with no center area as in the soil within touches bare ground instead of the usual plasic holed saucers this is where they became famous for its own right as an all around planter that works for everyone that can put it together (not exactly rocket science lmao) and everything in the garden thrives with the root pruning (no efforts on your part here) @keiksweat try not to sweat it to badly I honestly think that the more you fail, "as a whole" well that jist means the more experience you have gained in doing so putting you ahead of the others in experience with the ability to recognize the issues and fix them early before they infest or lock or whatever {~psst~ the best of luck with your relationship in the gardens with your ladies and please if you need anything else you can always just drop off the information contained within the sample if need be and someone will be at the front desk in my office

keiksweat

keiksweat

You talking about duds,I've got 3 little ens in a tote with misters spraying the roots 4 times a day.there the one's that have been locked up on me for weeks and weeks.keep getting the odd yellow leaf at bottom.and hooking down at tops with folding in on itself along the line of leaf,tacoing,someone called it.looks like N tox,but would not move.also had great roots,then stopped.i dried em out a bit now there's new root growth coming out of the old roots.ill through up pics at 7:00pm.

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Well perhaps it is as complexly simple as you just subconsciously got board of what your doing and want something new to play with!?!

Well if at all you care to know what I do ansmd suggest in the case of hydrolock and borsin a situation like this that I call hydroblock head cuz blockhead always puts me in a uhhhhh idk what I should be doing do do doo So lost here and all I need was to wayer a few FIM a few pull any damage off and watch the grass........ frow ...... woops I have been very busy with building a new founded disorder when in reality 5 aohw deadly chit that it flipped me chair ova

@KiLoEleMeNt I have come to the conclusion that the one plant that gave me trouble all along was a fricken DUD! DOGGAMMIT! But the knowledge I have learned is invaluable...Thanks for throughing that thread my way...As soon as I started ready the light bulb went on....And my gut told me than to maybe not run it...oh well...again valuable experience...She is acting really funny as well...its almost as if it knows I know its dirty little secret...It was looking prettt weathered today...kinda trippy..i took some pics of the leafs of it and the one right next to it...exactly how desrcibed in there...everything fit it to the T! It caused so much trouble...messed up my SOG waiting on it...horrible hirrible horrible...the PM i believe was from it...nothing but a mess...lessons vert well learned...so much I can go on and on!
Right now some of you are beginning to see why I am so long winded

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

You talking about duds,I've got 3 little ens in a tote with misters spraying the roots 4 times a day.there the one's that have been locked up on me for weeks and weeks.keep getting the odd yellow leaf at bottom.and hooking down at tops with folding in on itself along the line of leaf,tacoing,someone called it.looks like N tox,but would not move.also had great roots,then stopped.i dried em out a bit now there's new root growth coming out of the old roots.ill through up pics at 7:00pm.
Yea there is a pretty food thread about it....I think kiloelement posted the link...its here on the farm...very intesting...
Well perhaps it is as complexly simple as you just subconsciously got board of what your doing and want something new to play with!?!

Well if at all you care to know what I do ansmd suggest in the case of hydrolock and borsin a situation like this that I call hydroblock head cuz blockhead always puts me in a uhhhhh idk what I should be doing do do doo So lost here and all I need was to wayer a few FIM a few pull any damage off and watch the grass........ frow ...... woops I have been very busy with building a new founded disorder when in reality 5 aohw deadly chit that it flipped me chair ova

Right now some of you are beginning to see why I am so long winded
?

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Top image healthy lead bottom from what I believe is a DUD

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Lmao oops forgot to finish that bit there didn't I and I deleted a huge piece I was about to re write and got impatient I tage you due to the long wind part about the thread i shared and you being able to go on and on and on

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

So jus how the hell is everyone! Im finally come back around...been sicker than a dog last week or so...man what a ride...anyhow, I stopped by to see an uncle of mine...He will be 88 10/23...anyhow with any luck he will find me sime seeds he use to have from his times growing outdoors back in 70's and 80's...very curios to see if he finds them and see what shape they r in....he use to be one helluva a green thumb that I know....we shall see....Things seem to be ok for the moment here @ the garden...kinda just guiding these girls in to a decent landing of sorts....@kiloelement your pots are a trip and unique...I have not been able to catch up on the thread....i have just browsed around...I am still back @ my last pm issue...anyhow fire off any email that will help my friend!

Grassroot432

Grassroot432

@MIKEZILLA if you do get ahold of those beans, be sure to keep us updated. Really wonder how they would take.

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

@MIKEZILLA if you do get ahold of those beans, be sure to keep us updated. Really wonder how they would take.
Yea for sure....I dont want to get to excited about it...If i know him he will find them...It was a joy to sit and talked to him...he told me a food story about when my grandmother use to grow....and the cops would harras her...and she would tell the cops they better not toucj her medicine...now I am talking 60's 70's Wasco, Ca..and not many messed with my grandmother

keiksweat

keiksweat

Right then kilo,anyone else who wants to chirp in pls do.here's pics of locked up stunted,dudded and fuck knows what else.some of em have been in this state for a month or more.im about ready to fuck my self off a block of flats,so come on lads n lad asses.

Top Bottom