• Thread starter KiLoEleMeNt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
keiksweat

keiksweat

WP 20151015 19 46 58 Pro

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

So how old are they? They have been in this state for a month....strain? It's almost as if they went into some "bonsai mode"...looks like the plant in its entirety has just stopped...but they still survive...have they got worse over time or did they just stunt and what we see now? Thanks for sharing the images...On the prowl for answers or ideas

keiksweat

keiksweat

Yeah,couple of em been locked up for a month or so.one of em is definitely bonzai style now.new growth tips but no size.and the one root shot.notice the old dried up roots with new white spikey root growth shooting out.that's why I haven't culled em.there still alive,just not kicking?????...if the flora kleen flush don't shift it,fuk em..

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Yea looks like you have a real puzzle on hand...Are they all the same strain? Different strain...Im still reading on DUDS...i think what u have might be different tho...the dud i have never locked up like anything i see in yours...it appeared healthy with bery slow growth compared to the rest and I put it off to strain specific not knowing any better...Since they look like bonsai, bonsai's are controlled by the roots....among other things but the root is key...I am just grasping @ straws here bcuz I do have some bomzai treed I toy with...But what would cause the root to stunt like that in your set up is beyond me my friend..I will searxh some tonight and will share what i find tomorrow night. Hope all is well with the auto's!

keiksweat

keiksweat

Yea looks like you have a real puzzle on hand...Are they all the same strain? Different strain...Im still reading on DUDS...i think what u have might be different tho...the dud i have never locked up like anything i see in yours...it appeared healthy with bery slow growth compared to the rest and I put it off to strain specific not knowing any better...Since they look like bonsai, bonsai's are controlled by the roots....among other things but the root is key...I am just grasping @ straws here bcuz I do have some bomzai treed I toy with...But what would cause the root to stunt like that in your set up is beyond me my friend..I will searxh some tonight and will share what i find tomorrow night. Hope all is well with the auto's!
Yeah mike,I'm as dumbfounded as you bro.the hooking,tacoing of the leafs definitely points to N)tox but when ever I've had it before,a plain old ph d water flush would shift it.

keiksweat

keiksweat

Oh and yeah,there all uk cheese from clone,3rd gen with this one.the two separate bubble buckets are barneys farm blue cheese,but there ok.slow but going.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
@keiksweat
Looks extremely locked out and you have pythium. Going to take a while to get those girls healthy again.
If I were you I would get a bottle of Dutch master zone, add 2 ml per pall on for a few weeks. Flushing with fresh water will only further there dimise. Try flushing with 700 ppm of your base plus cal mag.

keiksweat

keiksweat

@keiksweat
Looks extremely locked out and you have pythium. Going to take a while to get those girls healthy again.
If I were you I would get a bottle of Dutch master zone, add 2 ml per pall on for a few weeks. Flushing with fresh water will only further there dimise. Try flushing with 700 ppm of your base plus cal mag.
Cheers mate,yes I did have a bit of brown root,treated with h202 n microbial.left em to dry out a bit,now the rots been gone ages.and new roots coming out of old.thats why I haven't culled em,there alive,and throwing out new roots.just no growth.any brown you see now is just off the hydrotron being top fed for a while.seems to always dis-colour my roots.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Get them flushed with nutes, lots of run off so they get back to growing. I would still use zone to prevent any more root Rot from happening.
Also the plant with your hand in it looks to be in a lot of coco for such a small plant. Next time have them in cups till the fill up the cup with roots then you can pot to 1-2 gallons for bloom. Looks like your doing more then one kind of medium and I would stick with one until you master it then try other things.

keiksweat

keiksweat

Get them flushed with nutes, lots of run off so they get back to growing. I would still use zone to prevent any more root Rot from happening.
Also the plant with your hand in it looks to be in a lot of coco for such a small plant. Next time have them in cups till the fill up the cup with roots then you can pot to 1-2 gallons for bloom. Looks like your doing more then one kind of medium and I would stick with one until you master it then try other things.
Cheers g,any advice appreciated here mate.i still use h202 in res,is zone the same?And I've always only done hydro.bubblers top fed and aero misters on young ens to get roots going nice.Always done ok like this,that's why I'm stumped.the only 2 in coco were ones that didn't have room for so it was stick em in coco for ease or cull them.I think your right about the large pot,as the other one in coco left in small pot is now going well.do ya think I should switch em round as the healthy one will fill the pot better.or shall I just down size the one.

keiksweat

keiksweat

Cheers g,any advice appreciated here mate.i still use h202 in res,is zone the same?And I've always only done hydro.bubblers top fed and aero misters on young ens to get roots going nice.Always done ok like this,that's why I'm stumped.the only 2 in coco were ones that didn't have room for so it was stick em in coco for ease or cull them.I think your right about the large pot,as the other one in coco left in small pot is now going well.do ya think I should switch em round as the healthy one will fill the pot better.or shall I just down size the one.
Loving ya avatar,what's his name?

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I'd be a little worried considering how stressed they are right now. I think the pythium will stay because the pots are staying too wet.
Zone is basically chloramine creating a sterile medium were no bad or good bacteria will grow.
When you pot up in coco try this, mix your coco in a bucket with you nutrient solution then pot the plant into the coco, make sure it's not soaking wet if it is just sneeze some water ou with your hand till it feels just right. Then wait a few days while the roots get a chance to stretch out .as the coco starts to dry then you can start to water but only enough to get them wet "don't drown then" after the roots are established in the pot you can water daily no problem and they will love it. If you water to much before the roots are established roots get soggy and can't take up nutes. Once you get it down it easy just takes time learning that sweat spot.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Loving ya avatar,what's his name?
Haha that's Doobie she is almost 15 . I gotta get some sleep now but I will stop in again try to give you some more pointers.
I will also take some pics tomorrow so you can see what your roots and plants should look like when you pot them up. Don't give up I was dealing with plants like yours a few months ago and can be very frustrating.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
And I really don't like these new pastel smileys seem like we took a step back to 1995. I like the bold colorful smileys from before

keiksweat

keiksweat

That's diablo(aka Mavis)cause she's like ab old woman,so the name fit.she's 12 also.

Top Bottom