keiksweat

Seem way more healthy
WP 20151126 18 17 27 Pro
WP 20151126 17 57 47 Pro

WP 20151126 17 57 34 Pro
MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

O
Definitely drooping mate.over water.get an insulation board.cut it into squares,make perfect pot stand.keep off cold floor and the silver reflects light back up to plant.ain't you noticed em under my aero potz?I need a oil filled radiator with thermostat for night lights out.
Workin on something now...Chemdog #4 responded immediately! Blr is coming around Lovin life in garden!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Told ya...wife called coming home so we can pick uo all crap she bought...lemme roll a couple for the ride! Catcha later mate! Fuck here we go!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Were is all the owls then,mike,mr kiloelement, bluzboy,whos up.
How about @keiksweat! Whats good mate! Your ladies are looking splendid! Nice work! You found the groove bro! Keep it! Pass it to me now! Strugglin real bad!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Who is about it tonight?!?! @KiLoEleMeNt @Bluzboy @ I had to order these! I am a huge fan Very excited about these arriving as well as what @Bluzboy is mixin' together 2016 is gonna be one helluva a year from the ZillaFarm Very excited!!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

I know mate....hopefully there is a gem among them...got them for a buck25...black friday...lol...The ones I really want r 250

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Were is all the owls then,mike,mr kiloelement, bluzboy,whos up.
I am back after two days of visiting relatives, daughter and son-in-law(he;s cool, good guy), grandkids, Mother in law(choking gagging sounds here), pot tourists cousins from out of State who really came for the weed, not to see or visit me, but well since they are here getting high. they figured they would stop by for a mercy visit...then they saw my gardens and now I'm a Family MJ Rock Star with my cousins who never liked me too try and get free weed from instead of groupies or money...
My new Cali76 TX(TX denotes iron core transformer model) compressor/limiter amp gets here today. FedEx says it will be delivered by the end of day today.....OOOOOoooooooohhhhhRahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I smoking Ghost OG right now and watch Casper cartoons and they go together really well the two....and this afternoon, my grow Sifu and Grand Master of the Grow-, ...... I was trained in grow martial arts by Master Homebrew420, who awarded my grow black belt status to me, ...HE is taking me to a seed/bean swap meet today and next Saturday on the 5th, there is another here at my house...Oh, how I shall swap and grab many beans of bodacious breeding and genetics for you my Night Owl Brothers, Christmas Cd;s will be mailed by the 10th or before.....OOOOOOOOohhhhhHHHHHRAHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Last edited:
MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

I am back after two days of visiting relatives, daughter and son-in-law(he;s cool, good guy), grandkids, Mother in law(choking gagging sounds here), pot tourists cousins from out of State who really came for the weed, not to see or visit me, but well since they are here getting high. they figured they would stop by for a mercy visit...then they saw my gardens and now I'm a Family MJ Rock Star with my cousins who never liked me too try and get free weed from instead of groupies or money...
My new Cali76 TX(TX denotes iron core transformer model) compressor/limiter amp gets here today. FedEx says it will be delivered by the end of day today.....OOOOOoooooooohhhhhRahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I smoking Ghost OG right now and watch Casper cartoons and they go together really well the two....
And the long awaited return of @Bluzboy! Maybe we can get a double...kilo come out come out where eva you are!

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

And the long awaited return of @Bluzboy! Maybe we can get a double...kilo come out come out where eva you are!
Yeahhhhhh I would love for you too do so Mikezilla!!!!!!!!!! You could take home lots of seed and cuts for you and KiLo...take you down to Boulder to visit some people in the industry as well...do a warehouse grow walk through...I promise bodacious levitations, seed and cuts if you decide to come and visit Clolorado bro...

Last edited:
MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Maybe summer time I will visit the Rocky state...I am traveling heavy next few months...Kentucky in dec...jan/feb unkown...hopefully Chicago or Jersey, than hawaii in april...so im gonna shoot for about july

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

@MIKEZILLA- I got really really high and watched Godzilla vs Destroyah and Godzilla vs All Monsters last night bro..... it was splendid in fun and highness ....

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Maybe summer time I will visit the Rocky state...I am traveling heavy next few months...Kentucky in dec...jan/feb unkown...hopefully Chicago or Jersey, than hawaii in april...so im gonna shoot for about july
Sturgis is only about a 6 to 8 hour ride from my house by the way depending on the route/roads you decide to ride...

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Sturgis is only about a 6 to 8 hour ride from my house by the way depending on the route/roads you decide to ride...
You should be a mind reader! My trip to sturgid was cancelled in '14...'16 could be the year to make 1300 mile journey Which reminds me...I have to order pipes for the soft tail...

keiksweat

keiksweat

My new Cali76 TX(TX denotes iron core transformer model) compressor/limiter amp gets here today. FedEx says it will be delivered by the end of day today.....OOOOOoooooooohhhhhRahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I smoking Ghost OG right now and watch Casper cartoons and they go together really well the two....and this afternoon, my grow Sifu and Grand Master of the Grow-, ...... I was trained in grow martial arts by Master Homebrew420, who awarded my grow black belt status to me, ...HE is taking me to a seed/bean swap meet today and next Saturday on the 5th, there is another here at my house...Oh, how I shall swap and grab many beans of bodacious breeding and genetics for you my Night Owl Brothers, Christmas Cd;s will be mailed by the 10th or before.....OOOOOOOOohhhhhHHHHHRAHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Cant wait papa.sounds like you've had your hands full of family,good or bad.what ya gonna do bout it...in my tony soprano voice.

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Cant wait papa.sounds like you've had your hands full of family,good or bad.what ya gonna do bout it...in my tony soprano voice.
Thats too funny...member the pic of singh?!?! Yea that one..lol..anyhow i call him badabing badasingh! Always so he finally ask me in his broken english....whatbis bada bing! Good ole youtube..so i had to show him what BadaBing was! His eyeballs popped out..lmao!

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Okay, 2 shots/pics of the veg room taken today...got some manicuring in there to do I surely do today or later this evening and some cut taking as well......FedEx just arrived with my new Origin Effects Cali76 TX Compressor Limiter Amp/pedal...ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, I gots some guitar playing to do today as well....@keiksweat -handbuilt in the UK these are.. I have contributed to thy economy from afar bro....and these are the best comp/limiter in a pedal made based on the LN1176 Comp/Limiter Amp of major label studio recording re-known. UK builds the finest quality in professional hand made/hand wired music related sound gear and hand made acoustic instruments in my musicians opinion...bean swap meet tonight as well down towards Denver... Fire It Up! Fire It Up! Its Saturday!
"Everrrrrry Bodyyyyyy Dannnnnce Nowwwww!"

View attachment 552218 View attachment 552219 View attachment 552220 View attachment 552221

Vegroom11282015A
Vegroom11282015B
Cali76 TX CompLimiter 01
Cali76 TX CompLimiter 02
Last edited:
Top Bottom