Night Owls In The Garden -a Club For Evening Gardeners

• Thread starter KiLoEleMeNt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bluzboy

Bluzboy

I'm out till tonight all, did some fine chores in the garden all night and I'm ready for Godzilla vs. MechaGodzilla with a varity of heavy Indica and OG variety J's so I once again understand audio in Japanese instantly, Indica and OG inspired instant translation abilities I get, and then I understand completely what's going on in the Godzilla movie and what the actors are saying in Japanese without using closed captions in English or Montana English(same as English just a lot of mis-spelling and more cursing in it) to understand what was said.....
So Good night all and I'll tell you all who won the fight between Godzilla and MechaGodzilla later if I stay "holy shit, damn awaker lungr rnough"(Montana English close caption example in quotations) to see who won the fight...

Last edited:
MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

How's life on your end going can u please let the owls know I will be back soon
But can not switch providers until the 7th....from KiloElement! The mystery has been solves thats where our boy is at! Ok Buhos! Im on a day shift this week so uts gonna be a long week! Will catch up later jus wanted to inform on the whereabouts of Kilo! Peace!

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

How's life on your end going can u please let the owls know I will be back soon
But can not switch providers until the 7th....from KiloElement! The mystery has been solves thats where our boy is at! Ok Buhos! Im on a day shift this week so uts gonna be a long week! Will catch up later jus wanted to inform on the whereabouts of Kilo! Peace!
I was wondering where our bro Kilo was at lately....

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Thats where he is and when he will return...Other than that he says life is splendid! Ok Buhos hitting the road for the State Capitol...wish me sum luck and send me some smoke signals! Ughh gonna be a rough week be in the presence of all these peeps not looking forward to any of it!

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

@MIKEZILLA so for fun as you struggle with being on dayshift take a quarter, or two quarters, and super glue them to the floor real goooooood in front of the pop or candy machine and watch all your co-workers struggle to pick them up off the floor for laughs...it will help keep you awake...

keiksweat

keiksweat

@MIKEZILLA so for fun as you struggle with being on dayshift take a quarter, or two quarters, and super glue them to the floor real goooooood in front of the pop or candy machine and watch all your co-workers struggle to pick them up off the floor for laughs...it will help keep you awake...
Good luck on the shit shift bro,I've just had a big folder full of home work to study for my work course.may as well be in Japanese man.

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Lmao! Nice one Bluz!

keiksweat

keiksweat

Anyone seen these pots n saucers that allow to lift pot to promote root growth.anyone want to tell me what's going on with my curly weird leaves?
WP 20151130 18 16 54 Pro
WP 20151130 18 16 37 Pro
WP 20151130 18 26 04 Pro
WP 20151130 18 26 23 Pro

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Wow! @keiksweat...To everyone else...Spoke to KiloElement...a few times today...our brother is well...his internet has been down...He will return upon his ISP getting back up! Peace all!

keiksweat

keiksweat

Wow! @keiksweat...To everyone else...Spoke to KiloElement...a few times today...our brother is well...his internet has been down...He will return upon his ISP getting back up! Peace all!
What u reckon up with them curly leaves?please don't say bugz...

keiksweat

keiksweat

@keiksweat is that one of the ones from before?
Its an older one,that was in dwc,switched to soil mix.got funky leaves.gonna top it .brewing another tea for tomorrow or next day.just come back from Walsall town centre.went in health food store.aloe Vera juice.£12.wow.

keiksweat

keiksweat

Nearly 2 weeks.do you think its to much nitrogen.to much tea.not enough water?.there still going well.these have loads of roots coming out of the bot

keiksweat

keiksweat

Nearly 2 weeks.do you think its to much nitrogen.to much tea.not enough water?.there still going well.these have loads of roots coming out of the bot
Out of the bottom already.im using some of my old dwc buckets to make some air potz style.do you think I should just give em plain water next time?

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

I would plain water them than keep an eye on them and see what changes may occur...

Top Bottom