Night Owls In The Garden -a Club For Evening Gardeners

• Thread starter KiLoEleMeNt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Yeah MIKE, I don't run anything that produces less than at least 24/25 percent THC levels...and I got hybrids now tht cn hit 29 to 31 percent easily when dialed in correctly...
Wow, I am partially lucid again, ....damn, reality, what a large concept that's just best avoided with J's, glass, and dabbing huh...where's the J I rolled before I went to sleep for when I wake up...Alllllright, there's that J of LSD I rolled earlier in the AM after signing off...Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssss, now I have serenity in the RAW again....
Yup! I just satisfied that itch with that Cherry Lime....my goodness...if it dont taste like cherrrry liiiiiiimee...my name is not MikeZilla....amazing smoke! A little harsh on the lungs but good!

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Okay, I will show my method of making cuts, tall ones even, 10 to 14 inches in rock wool and I know that keiksweat hates rock wool but you can use the method using coco blocks I do believe...

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Yup! I just satisfied that itch with that Cherry Lime....my goodness...if it dont taste like cherrrry liiiiiiimee...my name is not MikeZilla....amazing smoke! A little harsh on the lungs but good!
Yeah, I ran Cherry Lime for a while and I liked it too Mike...its a nice flavor and easy going high, not to heavy, you can get things done and not couch potato out...I think its a "haze" hybrid/variety that originated in your neck of the woods there in Cali...

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

I'll be double checking with you all on where your Christmas CD should be sent via PM here in the next day or so too....jelly beans in the mail by or before Friday, everybody gets their CD before Christmas is my goal .....2016 will be a banner year of new genetics for the Night Owls Band Of Brothers....

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

I'll be double checking with you all on where your Christmas CD should be sent via PM here in the next day or so too....jelly beans in the mail by or before Friday, everybody gets their CD before Christmas is my goal .....2016 will be a banner year of new genetics for the Night Owls Band Of Brothers....
Oh man! I am getting the shakes again...@Keikswat!!! Going to the corner again! The drooling wont stop either!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Yea its from out this way...Very good stuff...

Yeah, I ran Cherry Lime for a while and I liked it too Mike...its a nice flavor and easy going high, not to heavy, you can get things done and not couch potato out...I think its a "haze" hybrid/variety that originated in your neck of the woods there in Cali...
a

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

So back in for another procedure...Doc wants to look @ the stomach this time again...and A cat scan...Next friday is the date! Another fun ride!

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

So back in for another procedure...Doc wants to look @ the stomach this time again...and A cat scan...Next friday is the date! Another fun ride!
So, like Friday the 18th is your apt? Cuz you'll have your new Christmas CD jams by then to play as you drive there and back!!! Hahahahahahah!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

So, like Friday the 18th is your apt? Cuz you'll have your new Christmas CD jams by then to play as you drive there and back!!! Hahahahahahah!
Yea man thats the date...got summin to look forward to! The look on the Docs fave when he ask's...still smokin? I say what? He said your medicine...i say do fat baby's fart?! Got to laugh! No matter what!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

People do not realize how much hard work we put in our gardens! I am still trying to catch my tail...but gaining! Very very productive day...wont be worth 2 shits @ work...but my garden is getting dialed...nee fans and such!

keiksweat

keiksweat

Yea man thats the date...got summin to look forward to! The look on the Docs fave when he ask's...still smokin? I say what? He said your medicine...i say do fat baby's fart?! Got to laugh! No matter what!
Shit,what's made you go for more check ups?hope everything's ok for ya bro.man I've had nothing but news about people being ill or getting robbed all week.even my mrs little 4year old nephew has pneumonia.shit all happens at once.

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Wwight loss again appetite jus not feeling it again...it will be good i have confidence in this doc...i get this oulsating thing uooer left stomach...pulsates and burns like hell...smoke a little relaxes...that and I have to force myself to eat which usually is not much

keiksweat

keiksweat

Wwight loss again appetite jus not feeling it again...it will be good i have confidence in this doc...i get this oulsating thing uooer left stomach...pulsates and burns like hell...smoke a little relaxes...that and I have to force myself to eat which usually is not much
That don't sound good brother.have you ever had ulcers?id be juicing raw mj leaves with berries.maybe some canna milk do you world of good.people don't bother trying this stuff until after diagnosis.me id be trying after worrying symptoms bro.

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

I'm glad you are keeping your doc apprised of your swings in appetite, its really important Mike...

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

My guess is root rot? @keiksweat?
Think I shud top these? I was kinda mothering them but I am taking cuts as they grow...maybe I keep the cuts and run. These and by than i will have popped a few blue berry...was gonna take them and get them blessed by dj short himself...or is it corny? Lol!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

What the hell! Was flying high all of sudden crash and burn...feel all flu like! Left work came back! Grrr!

keiksweat

keiksweat

What the hell! Was flying high all of sudden crash and burn...feel all flu like! Left work came back! Grrr!
Wonder if its the change around in your work life got somthin to do with it.just gassing here mate but id be anxious as fk...then again if you was in my part of the world,everyone I know is sick at the moment,flu,bugs,viruses.
Hope your well soon bro.

Top Bottom