Night Owls In The Garden -a Club For Evening Gardeners

• Thread starter KiLoEleMeNt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
keiksweat

keiksweat

View attachment 553960 View attachment 553961 My guess is root rot? @keiksweat?
View attachment 553962 View attachment 553963 View attachment 553964 Think I shud top these? I was kinda mothering them but I am taking cuts as they grow...maybe I keep the cuts and run. These and by than i will have popped a few blue berry...was gonna take them and get them blessed by dj short himself...or is it corny? Lol!
Shit I hate pithium.ive only ever had it in hydro.have you been leaving em sitting in water?best ask kilo to be sure bro but yes ,sure looks like pithium.

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Yea i dunno who that Cat was mate! He jus popped uo with that....how do they say in india?!?! YOU IDIOT! In my strongest accent! Lmao..

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Shit I hate pithium.ive only ever had it in hydro.have you been leaving em sitting in water?best ask kilo to be sure bro but yes ,sure looks like pithium.
Oh no! Well i finaly culled it! Making room! Its about time I see them happy! Getting it dialed by the day...making headway...
Love when they are praying!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Yea bro...pretty sure it is the Pith! Never leave them in water but with the colder weather the bottoms were staying moist...I culled it last night...my concern is it will spread...gonna clean up everything this morning...Hoping it has not spread...the rest look ok...I was over watering tho...time will tell!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Here we go....Green Dragon coming up in 24hrs....if ya'lls dont hear back from me in say an hour or so...well ya know I jus may be doing the richard pryor dance! But it was Eddie Murphy said....

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Ya mon! The smell is killin me! Holy shit! So glad I am not fond of the bottle any more! The smell makes me wanna gag! Pops came chasing me a minute ago! Smelled the aroma of that CherryLime...felt a tap on the shoulder...he says....say amigo u gonna be one way about that? I was like wtf?! I created a monster!

keiksweat

keiksweat

Ya mon! The smell is killin me! Holy shit! So glad I am not fond of the bottle any more! The smell makes me wanna gag! Pops came chasing me a minute ago! Smelled the aroma of that CherryLime...felt a tap on the shoulder...he says....say amigo u gonna be one way about that? I was like wtf?! I created a monster!
Hehe

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Got about 20% evaporation? Been about 2.5 hours...guess strain in reg. Strainer and put what makes it thru back in...here it goes!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

There is alot going in this little space...got it all dialed and cleaned only to tear it apart for the upgrade...however it is organized...may even pop a few blueberry beans cuz I can

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Had a great day! Got tons done! Even sprayed them with neem! The chore I hate but learned to love!

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Yeah, bro, the first 9o minutes of the simmer can be overwhelming...remember to start to strain that now and get all the bits, trim, leaf material out as best as you can. Two good strains of material should do the trick...one after about 2 hours and then another at the end.....I'm working on putting beans in tiny bags, labl, and put in thee cool CDs I got....then I still have to do the walk through on my way of doing cuttings and I will get to that but I want to get these CD's done, resealed up, and mailed out before the weekend first here and then I'll do a Bluz how to do cut's method run through for any interested... anybody help that guy looking for help whp osted in a page or so back...need to help them new farmers out when we can with advice if we can help them...so I been working for you all during my absence my Night Owl Brothers andI shall be back later to post a grindhouse to sit up and stream while you bellow smoke out here late tonight if you're around to do so while we chat and commune in the wee hours if any of you are up.....I will be and smoking big J's in the wee hours tonight...I went to get Cd's real early this morning at Wally Mart after working all night in the grdens nd then slept all day so I'll be up all night.....smoking J's and bellow smoke and nonsensical nut ball Bluzboy bullshit commentary about stuff I know nothing about and post a grindhouse movie so bad its good except I really do got a good for tonight..its "Black cat" by Lucio Fulci and filmed in the UK with a lot of well known UK acting talent like Patricj Magee from Clockwork Orange and others....pretty creepy Indie UK/Gallo flick from the 80's for late night viewing with J's, glass, or dabs...

Last edited:
keiksweat

keiksweat

Yeah, bro, the first 9o minutes of the simmer can be overwhelming...remember to start to strain that now and get all the bits, trim, leaf material out as best as you can. Two good strains of material should do the trick...one after about 2 hours and then another at the end.....I'm working on putting beans in tiny bags, labl, and put in thee cool CDs I got....then I still have to do the walk through on my way of doing cuttings and I will get to that but I want to get these CD's done, resealed up, and mailed out before the weekend first here and then I'll do a Bluz how to do cut's method run through for any interested... anybody help that guy looking for help whp osted in a page or so back...need to help them new farmers out when we can with advice if we can help them...so I been working for you all during my absence my Night Owl Brothers andI shall be back later to post a grindhouse to sit up and stream while you bellow smoke out here late tonight if you're around to do so while we chat and commune in the wee hours if any of you are up.....I will be and smoking big J's in the wee hours tonight...I went to get Cd's real early this morning at Wally Mart after working all night in the grdens nd then slept all day so I'll be up all night.....smoking J's and bellow smoke and nonsensical nut ball Bluzboy bullshit commentary about stuff I know nothing about and post a grindhouse movie so bad its good except I really do got a good for tonight..its "Black cat" by Lucio Fulci and filmed in the UK with a lot of well known UK acting talent like Patricj Magee from Clockwork Orange and others....pretty creepy Indie UK/Gallo flick from the 80's for late night viewing with J's, glass, or dabs...
Load the flik brother ,I'm down.got me blue cheese bellowing in full tilt.mug of coco n I'm ready....
You got ar kid nearly messing himself about the Xmas cd...hehe honestly,man keeps text me smiles n stuff from work...

keiksweat

keiksweat

Load the flik brother ,I'm down.got me blue cheese bellowing in full tilt.mug of coco n I'm ready....
You got ar kid nearly messing himself about the Xmas cd...hehe honestly,man keeps text me smiles n stuff from work...
It was me who wanted to know about your cloning methods bb...

Top Bottom