Night Owls In The Garden -a Club For Evening Gardeners

• Thread starter KiLoEleMeNt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
keiksweat

keiksweat

View attachment 554522 The structure on this one is superb...very rigid branching...it has really come around the last week...I honestly did not think I would like this one but it is turning it to be different...can't wait to run this one in flower...maybe 2 more weeks and I will flip her switch!
How tall is it?do ya top em?looking great mike,and you was all,I'm not doing thus no more,yesterday,haha.soon turned that negativity around brother.keep on rolling with it,see were we end up,that's my mantra.if it turns out shit,at least we tried and no not to go there.but by the looks of that fast growth.I'd say you're getting that dialed right in,like some old pro.im feeding em tea again tonight.should keep em going until my 40 litre sack of ewc gets here.then ill do a top dressing.push me upto switch mode.gonna switch it up then with guano dressing .mine are loving a good spray of nitozime.kelp,seaweed extract n some halo powder I thought id try.uf its good enough for nasa right..

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Been spraying seaweed as foliar...yea i am getting there with it...I am learning that something I am adding to coco is making it retain water...so I was watering the way I normal would and it was much for them...i am getting it dialed i believe...I gave them tea a 2 days ago...they will be ready again about saturday...gonna add some mexican bat guano as a top very soon...and sum ewc...i still have to get some cover crop as well...here we go with the list again...i just caught up with things...lol...not sure how tall...maybe 12-16"'s not sure If I am gonna top it...I dont want it to stretch to much so most likely I will top in the next xouple of days...I have been running it around in my mind!

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Something I have been reminded of recently I thought would be good to share with everyone a few reminder tips for the better part of a complete knowledge lol .

Really just A few helpful hints actually for eveyone when it comes to stunted growth bugs and somewhat also pertains to molds, in some cases.... So......

First

In the spirit of this beautiful holiday and away from the last dredful one that is sickening to think about appropriately for what it is, I'd now like to take the chance to share what I'm grateful for. This year and it has honestly been one of my tuffest ever.

I am grateful for being able to do what I love.

I want to thank the cannabis plant, for existing.

I am grateful for the oppurtunity life gave me to share my knowledge with so many people.

I am grateful for you, for reading my messages and being a learner.

I'm the greatest of thanks for friends and family even when there is no blood what makes you think because of blood you have to love, make evil.

Now the time has come to spread some more knowledge...

Today I will be discussing several environmental stresses, and what to do about them.

As you may know, plants can stress just like humans when their environment is off balance.

Creating the best environment for your plants will not only give you a bigger yield, but also a better quality yield. Who doesn't want that? Right?
So let's take a look at
Dark cycle interruption

In an outside grow you won't need to worry about your light cycle getting interrupted. Inside it's a different story. Some of you may have experienced your plants going back to the vegetative state because you left the light on too long at the beginning of the flowering period. Or vise versa

When the dark or light cycle gets interrupted, this often is not that bad. However, if the light is turned on and off intermittenly this could cause your plants to turn hermaphrodite.

Stretching plants

stretching
Stretching plants are often caused by light-related problems. When your plants stretch, the stems are too thin to support any buds, leaves or branches.

Make sure they get plenty of light, or they will try to reach out too the light, which causes stretching. You can also try to move the stem back and forth a little. This might feel weird at the beginning. However, when the stems are a little (I repeat: a little) damaged, the plant is forced to put more energy in recovering and strengthening the system.

Airy buds

buds
Smokers love those tight, firm, dense and sticky buds. Airy and loose buds are considered of lower quality, and you want to avoid this of course.

In most cases these airy buds are caused by a high temperature of the grow room. You might want to add an airconditioner or move the plants around to experiment with ventilation in the room. Sometimes a lack of potassium can cause airy buds. Simply switch to a fertilizer with a high potassium rate if you think this is the case!

The start of your grow is very crucial. Starting off on the right foot is important so you won't have to deal with any issues later in your grow. Today I will discuss the trouble most growers have in the seedling stage. Keeping your seedlings alive! Overwatering your seedlings

The problem with too much water is mostly a lack of oxygen instead of an overabundance of water. Still, we call it overwatering.

To prevent this, it's important to start your seedling off in a smaller container and transfer it to a larger container later. Make sure the small container isn't too small, though. You have to look out before your seedling gets root bound.

The simplest cause for overwatering however, is watering too frequently. Allow the soil to dry before watering again. Underwatering is also a common problem. Nutrient problems

If your seedling starts showing signs of discoloration, or are crispy/spotted, you probably have a nutrient problem. Problems with bugs can resemble nutrient deficiencies at first, so make sure you look carefully before you diagnose.

Seedlings don't need many nutrients, so don't give them too much. If you started with the right potting mix, no nutrients will be needed in the first few weeks. Temperature & lighting

Seedlings grow best with temperatures between 68 and 77 degrees Fahrenheit. If the temperature is too high, the leaves can start curling at the edges and the plant can wilt.

Make sure your lights aren't too close to the plants so they won't burn. If you suffer from lighting problems, the solution is easy. Just move them further away or move them closer! This should do the trick. All growers want to give their plants the best of the best, but there's something as giving them too much love.. And the consequence is nutrient burn.

Nutrient burn, or 'nute burn', occurs when you overfeed your plants. This often happens when you grow in soil that already has a lot of nutrients, and then add your own nutrients.

You will mostly recognize a nute burn by yellow or brown burnt tips on the leaves.

burnt tips
Other symptoms are:
- brown spots
- top/lower leaves or new/old grow is damaged
- plant growth is slower
- leaves are tilted or curled under

Some people say burnt leaves is a sign of your plants getting enough nutrients. Some growers even say 'the more the better'. This is false information! At the first sign of a nute burn you have to take precautions. And keiksweat I am getting your Bio post up as we speak

20151209 033159
20151209 032838
20151209 032816
KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Ok so here is the bio of one month in to flower nycd I believe that is in the front and a half limp lamb didn't watch ph and she got a bit over whelmed to be completely honest . So here they are for ya mate and I hope you enjoy
20151209 013415
20151209 013423
20151209 013408
20151209 013359
20151208 174507
20151205 015152

Tada that's all folks lmao

keiksweat

keiksweat

Something I have been reminded of recently I thought would be good to share with everyone a few reminder tips for the better part of a complete knowledge lol .

Really just A few helpful hints actually for eveyone when it comes to stunted growth bugs and somewhat also pertains to molds, in some cases.... So......

First

In the spirit of this beautiful holiday and away from the last dredful one that is sickening to think about appropriately for what it is, I'd now like to take the chance to share what I'm grateful for. This year and it has honestly been one of my tuffest ever.

I am grateful for being able to do what I love.

I want to thank the cannabis plant, for existing.

I am grateful for the oppurtunity life gave me to share my knowledge with so many people.

I am grateful for you, for reading my messages and being a learner.

I'm the greatest of thanks for friends and family even when there is no blood what makes you think because of blood you have to love, make evil.

Now the time has come to spread some more knowledge...

Today I will be discussing several environmental stresses, and what to do about them.

As you may know, plants can stress just like humans when their environment is off balance.

Creating the best environment for your plants will not only give you a bigger yield, but also a better quality yield. Who doesn't want that? Right?
So let's take a look at
Dark cycle interruption

In an outside grow you won't need to worry about your light cycle getting interrupted. Inside it's a different story. Some of you may have experienced your plants going back to the vegetative state because you left the light on too long at the beginning of the flowering period. Or vise versa

When the dark or light cycle gets interrupted, this often is not that bad. However, if the light is turned on and off intermittenly this could cause your plants to turn hermaphrodite.

Stretching plants

stretching
Stretching plants are often caused by light-related problems. When your plants stretch, the stems are too thin to support any buds, leaves or branches.

Make sure they get plenty of light, or they will try to reach out too the light, which causes stretching. You can also try to move the stem back and forth a little. This might feel weird at the beginning. However, when the stems are a little (I repeat: a little) damaged, the plant is forced to put more energy in recovering and strengthening the system.

Airy buds

buds
Smokers love those tight, firm, dense and sticky buds. Airy and loose buds are considered of lower quality, and you want to avoid this of course.

In most cases these airy buds are caused by a high temperature of the grow room. You might want to add an airconditioner or move the plants around to experiment with ventilation in the room. Sometimes a lack of potassium can cause airy buds. Simply switch to a fertilizer with a high potassium rate if you think this is the case!

The start of your grow is very crucial. Starting off on the right foot is important so you won't have to deal with any issues later in your grow. Today I will discuss the trouble most growers have in the seedling stage. Keeping your seedlings alive! Overwatering your seedlings

The problem with too much water is mostly a lack of oxygen instead of an overabundance of water. Still, we call it overwatering.

To prevent this, it's important to start your seedling off in a smaller container and transfer it to a larger container later. Make sure the small container isn't too small, though. You have to look out before your seedling gets root bound.

The simplest cause for overwatering however, is watering too frequently. Allow the soil to dry before watering again. Underwatering is also a common problem. Nutrient problems

If your seedling starts showing signs of discoloration, or are crispy/spotted, you probably have a nutrient problem. Problems with bugs can resemble nutrient deficiencies at first, so make sure you look carefully before you diagnose.

Seedlings don't need many nutrients, so don't give them too much. If you started with the right potting mix, no nutrients will be needed in the first few weeks. Temperature & lighting

Seedlings grow best with temperatures between 68 and 77 degrees Fahrenheit. If the temperature is too high, the leaves can start curling at the edges and the plant can wilt.

Make sure your lights aren't too close to the plants so they won't burn. If you suffer from lighting problems, the solution is easy. Just move them further away or move them closer! This should do the trick. All growers want to give their plants the best of the best, but there's something as giving them too much love.. And the consequence is nutrient burn.

Nutrient burn, or 'nute burn', occurs when you overfeed your plants. This often happens when you grow in soil that already has a lot of nutrients, and then add your own nutrients.

You will mostly recognize a nute burn by yellow or brown burnt tips on the leaves.

burnt tips
Other symptoms are:
- brown spots
- top/lower leaves or new/old grow is damaged
- plant growth is slower
- leaves are tilted or curled under

Some people say burnt leaves is a sign of your plants getting enough nutrients. Some growers even say 'the more the better'. This is false information! At the first sign of a nute burn you have to take precautions. And keiksweat I am getting your Bio post up as we speak
Looking good son..killing it in the kilo camp..

keiksweat

keiksweat

keiksweat

keiksweat

Been spraying seaweed as foliar...yea i am getting there with it...I am learning that something I am adding to coco is making it retain water...so I was watering the way I normal would and it was much for them...i am getting it dialed i believe...I gave them tea a 2 days ago...they will be ready again about saturday...gonna add some mexican bat guano as a top very soon...and sum ewc...i still have to get some cover crop as well...here we go with the list again...i just caught up with things...lol...not sure how tall...maybe 12-16"'s not sure If I am gonna top it...I dont want it to stretch to much so most likely I will top in the next xouple of days...I have been running it around in my mind!
Top em bro,then top em again,well fimm em again anyway.that's what I do.more bud site,less chance of huge pointey Xmas tree shape poking at ya light..

keiksweat

keiksweat

Top em bro,then top em again,well fimm em again anyway.that's what I do.more bud site,less chance of huge pointey Xmas tree shape poking at ya light..
Mike,man I wish I was going with you and your pops.hope you have a great day mate..

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

pops will not go...he is heading down south for a few days and back up...me and the wifey will be in attendance

keiksweat

keiksweat

pops will not go...he is heading down south for a few days and back up...me and the wifey will be in attendance
Sorry to hear that mate,I know ya was looking forward to showing ya dad what our canna lifestyle has turned into.man,I'm so envious bro.id love to be there man.i think I'm gonna have to talk the mrs into a weekend in the dam.aint been for18 years now.97 ,wow didn't think it was so long.definitely wana trip now.

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Sorry to hear that mate,I know ya was looking forward to showing ya dad what our canna lifestyle has turned into.man,I'm so envious bro.id love to be there man.i think I'm gonna have to talk the mrs into a weekend in the dam.aint been for18 years now.97 ,wow didn't think it was so long.definitely wana trip now.
It will be good for the wifey to see whats all about as well...

keiksweat

keiksweat

It will be good for the wifey to see whats all about as well...
Dad just been ranting on the phone,there's a package here for you.they couldn't carry it,had to get a trolley to get up to his flat.
Great big box of real good quality earth worm castings.40 litre. only £13.99.
Free delivery.mixin in for last transplant of autos tonight,and top dress the big ones.cool brother...

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

yup yup yup this is what I do to alot of my ladies as well but hey man @MIKEZILLA One thing that alot of people don't think about and this takes practice in getting just right for your time and grow am but if you let it go for a while let her get tall and lanky then take many tops you get a ball like bush or atleast twice as many tops in less toppings as well as a stronger root system as when you take your cuts you will want to make the canopy as even as can possibly be branch to branch node to node this way you can make a great deal of difference in your garden. Also you should really get to a much larger size of plant before flower even if you're looking for a flip evey two or three weeks some plants just need 6 or 8 to get to be the proper show and size to want to be flowering electric and nutes are spendy why waste it on something small instead of increased numbers and greater loss but greater success only keeping the strong wiidlinhmg out the weak in my system they useually pick themselves off and I just pull it then have the rest that look awesome and take few days to get out to the Cground just a thought you do you man what your doing is well and proper as well as what I suggested just alot more expensive and seems it would be disappointing as well.

I missed it where you going man? That bike show or??? Gotta show the beast off when you put your new pipes on man still have only got a glimpse of it in the distant past here in the club....

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

yup yup yup this is what I do to alot of my ladies as well but hey man @MIKEZILLA One thing that alot of people don't think about and this takes practice in getting just right for your time and grow am but if you let it go for a while let her get tall and lanky then take many tops you get a ball like bush or atleast twice as many tops in less toppings as well as a stronger root system as when you take your cuts you will want to make the canopy as even as can possibly be branch to branch node to node this way you can make a great deal of difference in your garden. Also you should really get to a much larger size of plant before flower even if you're looking for a flip evey two or three weeks some plants just need 6 or 8 to get to be the proper show and size to want to be flowering electric and nutes are spendy why waste it on something small instead of increased numbers and greater loss but greater success only keeping the strong wiidlinhmg out the weak in my system they useually pick themselves off and I just pull it then have the rest that look awesome and take few days to get out to the Cground just a thought you do you man what your doing is well and proper as well as what I suggested just alot more expensive and seems it would be disappointing as well.

I missed it where you going man? That bike show or??? Gotta show the beast off when you put your new pipes on man still have only got a glimpse of it in the distant past here in the club....
No...No...No...I luv the advice and the conversation that things strike...it makes us all better in many ways...going to the emerald cup...bike show next month in sac...i was actually gonna doing sum topping on one or 2...I am really experimenting with these here...So its gonna be a mixture of stuff...I am trying to find my groove Like I said I WAS GONNA...but a few sips of the Dragon and I am bumdled up on the couch ready for a nap...i will be 100% i am just in a funk last few days...kinda mad @ the world but nobody knows but me...so I dunno..imma get a few hours of sleep...Yep i poked my head in the garden and it looked proper...imma check the and see if anything cracked

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Member this one? I set her out like 3 weeks ago...been in the cold and rain...she is a survivor i guess...

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Lovely bro,you got this maestro...excellent..why was you doubting yourself bro...
Just the fear of unkown...coco is different when you add elements...it also takes time for the elements to become active...i am lesrning something is retaining water and they r not needing much watering right now..but day by day they are getting healthier...greener and greener...I have also been foliar spraying like no tomorrow...and yea i am sick with it...I took a cut of the sick one above and isolated it just to see if it takes root...I have a disease HELp!

Top Bottom