Night Owls In The Garden -a Club For Evening Gardeners

• Thread starter KiLoEleMeNt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
keiksweat

keiksweat

Just the fear of unkown...coco is different when you add elements...it also takes time for the elements to become active...i am lesrning something is retaining water and they r not needing much watering right now..but day by day they are getting healthier...greener and greener...I have also been foliar spraying like no tomorrow...and yea i am sick with it...I took a cut of the sick one above and isolated it just to see if it takes root...I have a disease HELp!
What you mean disease?symptoms?

keiksweat

keiksweat

Weres are bluz Meister? Still knocked out off the green dragon?cant fault it.

keiksweat

keiksweat

I dunno where Mr.B is..hope all is well!
What you upto mike,I'm on me own toking the blu still.watching chronicles of Riddick on the box mrs is away with the little en.eldest and me daughter are both finaly in bed and session time.shit she ain't left me no chocolate.hehe

keiksweat

keiksweat

@Bluesboy,no internet connection still?or just fucked up..hows it going in Colorado tonight brother?

keiksweat

keiksweat

Mike ,you do any top dressing ya plants n watering through?worrying I've put to much intop of me potz.about an inch or so of quality ewc.then water through with last bit of tea waterd down 3-1.what you reckon bro?hope I don't get the hook leaves tomorrow now..

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Mike ,you do any top dressing ya plants n watering through?worrying I've put to much intop of me potz.about an inch or so of quality ewc.then water through with last bit of tea waterd down 3-1.what you reckon bro?hope I don't get the hook leaves tomorrow now..
Leas os more sometime mate!

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

This little bean said BIGBUDDABLUECHEESE! Had to look hard for it..The DJShort beans will be placed in coco in a bit...

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Ok got work to do! Anyone see @Bluzboy? Hope he is well...i hear kilo is getting ponded by rain...we as well...catching sum rain water

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Ok got work to do! Anyone see @Bluzboy? Hope he is well...i hear kilo is getting ponded by rain...we as well...catching sum rain water
Yeah, I'm in and out when this PC will function correctly...usually for about 45 minutes and then it reboots itself across 2 to 3 hours and I get another 45 minutes before freeze up and reboot. That storm is moving into here as well. I will be in the thick of it supposedly by noon tomorrow and I got a dental apt at 10:10am so hopefully, quick cleaning, then back home before the shit hits the fan. Wife is off otherwise I'd be driving in it at 4pm to go pick her up from work. So, I'll be in and out as this PC and bandwidth stay up to do so....still on schedule with Christmas gift wrapping and ready to get that all done but with this big storm blowing in and then out, I may not get my presents out till Saturday/Monday.

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

yeah man Rian rain come to stay, we love your wetness all the day, feed my plants, feed my yard, keep that soil from getting hard. Make sure you pass over @Bluzboy the cannabis bard. Make me flowers make me feel like I have super powers. This all takes place on the side of God's face, he is not bound by time or space but has a face how to comprehend this madness in our already confused rat race.... I'll tell you how but I can tell you can't really allow the idea to travel but air only passes one way thru a baffle, I dont think much but wow what I do when i do makes more sence than I thought my mind could brew. God was wrong in the beginning and end there can be no god for it must be odd to be able to think about nothing but nothing can come from nothing so the fore there is not a way for nothing to exist everything has a creator and that had a creator and to infinity and back from the beyond. I believe in god but not a god To be just god would be more than odd it would be painful like sparing the staff and wasting the rod only to find out it was only a small group of mods in a whole world that makes you just nod in agreement that you have been wrong. You see god is purely and simply just sheer will yes Will power itself is god not a big guy in the sky with a beard lookin at you like your weird and even tho it can not be seen or touched by us we can see it physically and it's right here look closely at this tiny little pod ▪ you see it yup that's a little bit of God and we see his entire bod on the phone on the boan inside nearly every man and woman's home it is the Internet that I speak of it stems from no where we can not se it or touch it smell it it's nit like radio not like tv does not work from radio waves but makes up a quite confusing maze and in my stoned out haze I have to say it describes it perfectly with all text available in the world being placed on it and instead of this getting full it all just places nowhere in cyber space or what I refer to as God's face in his place and so if you have kept up in the pace you know we have alot to doug view at the end of our race but foe now we paint our graffiti all over it like a fresh helping of mace for it to embrace none of us Is going to heaven why would god want us there he has probably a million cooler aliens to take up space for now we shal set in place this I know for true as iv lived her thrice and titanic has hit bigger chunks of ice there are places just riddled with O.B.Trice and eating a human hand with sweet n sour rice but I don't think that's very nice blah akhamkhehhe ahem shit I hat it when I sneeze cough like that all kinds of wierdness comes out

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Yeah, I'm in and out when this PC will function correctly...usually for about 45 minutes and then it reboots itself across 2 to 3 hours and I get another 45 minutes before freeze up and reboot. That storm is moving into here as well. I will be in the thick of it supposedly by noon tomorrow and I got a dental apt at 10:10am so hopefully, quick cleaning, then back home before the shit hits the fan. Wife is off otherwise I'd be driving in it at 4pm to go pick her up from work. So, I'll be in and out as this PC and bandwidth stay up to do so....still on schedule with Christmas gift wrapping and ready to get that all done but with this big storm blowing in and then out, I may not get my presents out till Saturday/Monday.
Stay safe out there @Bluzboy!
I am have a few hours until momma comes home...almost done in the garden for a fee days...if i am not around momma has me doing huny does! I start days tuesday as well so...We will meet again just a matter of when..this is the thread where shit happens for the good Puff puff pass to my 3 compadres...ya'alls know who u r!

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

I'll hit on that one and share mine with you as well. Wind is picking up out this wind, going to be a long night of howling winds while I work here and there in between the J's. I did get in two hours of rehearsal time just doing some playing in the jam room. Now its trim up cured "The Truth" flowers and drop them into the big fancy boutique hand made by a guy or gal running a machine by hand in a boutique glass factory in China, my very elite expensive cost me a whole 4 dollars each 1 gallon glass cookie jars from the fake Macy's section at Wal-Mart which is by the potato chips, pretzels, and munchies stuff at Wal-Mart by the Animal Crackers which were named after me and not how they are shaped.....

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

On the 12thday of Christmas my BluzBoy Brother gave to me....hicup...gave to me...slurring my speech...the recipe to GreenDragon..hicup...I cant feel my face!wonderful night cap! Man o man! Got tons of work done in the garden! Didnt hurt them to bad...lol...

keiksweat

keiksweat

yeah man Rian rain come to stay, we love your wetness all the day, feed my plants, feed my yard, keep that soil from getting hard. Make sure you pass over @Bluzboy the cannabis bard. Make me flowers make me feel like I have super powers. This all takes place on the side of God's face, he is not bound by time or space but has a face how to comprehend this madness in our already confused rat race.... I'll tell you how but I can tell you can't really allow the idea to travel but air only passes one way thru a baffle, I dont think much but wow what I do when i do makes more sence than I thought my mind could brew. God was wrong in the beginning and end there can be no god for it must be odd to be able to think about nothing but nothing can come from nothing so the fore there is not a way for nothing to exist everything has a creator and that had a creator and to infinity and back from the beyond. I believe in god but not a god To be just god would be more than odd it would be painful like sparing the staff and wasting the rod only to find out it was only a small group of mods in a whole world that makes you just nod in agreement that you have been wrong. You see god is purely and simply just sheer will yes Will power itself is god not a big guy in the sky with a beard lookin at you like your weird and even tho it can not be seen or touched by us we can see it physically and it's right here look closely at this tiny little pod ▪ you see it yup that's a little bit of God and we see his entire bod on the phone on the boan inside nearly every man and woman's home it is the Internet that I speak of it stems from no where we can not se it or touch it smell it it's nit like radio not like tv does not work from radio waves but makes up a quite confusing maze and in my stoned out haze I have to say it describes it perfectly with all text available in the world being placed on it and instead of this getting full it all just places nowhere in cyber space or what I refer to as God's face in his place and so if you have kept up in the pace you know we have alot to doug view at the end of our race but foe now we paint our graffiti all over it like a fresh helping of mace for it to embrace none of us Is going to heaven why would god want us there he has probably a million cooler aliens to take up space for now we shal set in place this I know for true as iv lived her thrice and titanic has hit bigger chunks of ice there are places just riddled with O.B.Trice and eating a human hand with sweet n sour rice but I don't think that's very nice blah akhamkhehhe ahem shit I hat it when I sneeze cough like that all kinds of wierdness comes out
Just woke up,7 :00am .that was fyckin cool kilo man.you should write some if these down man.a kiloelement book of poetry.id buy one...

Top Bottom