Night Owls In The Garden -a Club For Evening Gardeners

• Thread starter KiLoEleMeNt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

What's the cure cabinet?is it something Houdini used to own?.hehe.my babes are all praying now I've borrowed another ph meter to see how fucked up mine was.i was calibrating it weekly,but it was miles out.no wonder everything was getting droopy.
Its a cabinet imma sit in medicate and cure my mind in Naw Bro...what I ment was a dry/cure cabinet....Momma said poppa...You know that cabinet you been wanting to build? Well here is $ get the hell out of here and go getchyo shit and start building Needless to say I was off in a hurry! However that was yesterday! Its Fricken monday...again....I'm on the fricken bay areas version of the subway heading to the big shitty city San Pancho....Frisco...and for all you that dont comprende....San francisco....Woke up mad as hell and the wrong side of bed @ that...dressed to the nines suit and tie and my shoes shinnin like a goats ass....So a while back I switched careers and literlly disappeared from my beloved fire sprinker trade...Jus kinda like poof...well recently a company sought me our and is trying to persuade me to work for them....Its completely out of my element...Its a huge financial firm that needs some one with my background to complete the team... Anyhoy here I am in the middle of this fricken rat race and corporate america...not looking for a job @ all...so the ball is in my court...and of course I medicated b4 i hoped on this train R U SHITTING ME! This fricken thing is crowded! Dont back me into a corner! I am liable to swing..anxiety sux!

keiksweat

keiksweat

Its a cabinet imma sit in medicate and cure my mind in Naw Bro...what I ment was a dry/cure cabinet....Momma said poppa...You know that cabinet you been wanting to build? Well here is $ get the hell out of here and go getchyo shit and start building Needless to say I was off in a hurry! However that was yesterday! Its Fricken monday...again....I'm on the fricken bay areas version of the subway heading to the big shitty city San Pancho....Frisco...and for all you that dont comprende....San francisco....Woke up mad as hell and the wrong side of bed @ that...dressed to the nines suit and tie and my shoes shinnin like a goats ass....So a while back I switched careers and literlly disappeared from my beloved fire sprinker trade...Jus kinda like poof...well recently a company sought me our and is trying to persuade me to work for them....Its completely out of my element...Its a huge financial firm that needs some one with my background to complete the team... Anyhoy here I am in the middle of this fricken rat race and corporate america...not looking for a job @ all...so the ball is in my court...and of course I medicated b4 i hoped on this train R U SHITTING ME! This fricken thing is crowded! Dont back me into a corner! I am liable to swing..anxiety sux!View attachment 547079
Oh man,every time I listen to you bro ya make me laugh bro.you sound just like me.i cant stand being surrounded by people.anxiety fucks me up.i can get it so bad I start to sweat and get paranoid.then I can go one of either two ways ,either really nasty,or really deep questioning myself about everything.hate it bro.At least I've grew out of losing it completely and launching people for standing by me.hold it down mate,hope you get the job.sounds cool,is it loadsa dollars?

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Lmao...yea bro...pretty bad for me...the closer I got to the city my circle closed in...I was like wrf! How do u puke fucks do this twice a day...honestly if I did not medicate b4 i would have launced someone!! By the time I got here I was swearing bullets...shoulders tense...well u get it! On my way back home to my safety zone...Good thing this job is @ night like I have now...we shall see..I dunno bro...the big city may not be for me...im kinda jus watch and see...im not in a hurry to make a career move...
Oh man,every time I listen to you bro ya make me laugh bro.you sound just like me.i cant stand being surrounded by people.anxiety fucks me up.i can get it so bad I start to sweat and get paranoid.then I can go one of either two ways ,either really nasty,or really deep questioning myself about everything.hate it bro.At least I've grew out of losing it completely and launching people for standing by me.hold it down mate,hope you get the job.sounds cool,is it loadsa dollars?

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

What's the cure cabinet?is it something Houdini used to own?.hehe.my babes are all praying now I've borrowed another ph meter to see how fucked up mine was.i was calibrating it weekly,but it was miles out.no wonder everything was getting droopy.
Was this the issue all along mate?

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Ahh...How how did your temps get! We finally cooled off here...this next run shud be much better temp wise for me...My issue was more with humidity and lack of preperarion on my part...

keiksweat

keiksweat

It was definitely one of them.that n heat
Because id been calibrating it I thought it was way off. Iset it at 5.8 ,cheked it an hour later with my brothers ph meter and ut was 9.2 it's a wonder they ain't all dead.there all praying now...cant wait.pal.aint had a j in weeks.i refuse to buy bags of seeds n stems...

keiksweat

keiksweat

Ahh...How how did your temps get! We finally cooled off here...this next run shud be much better temp wise for me...My issue was more with humidity and lack of preperarion on my part...
Yes nice and cold n wet English weather again
Perfect.might need to invest in a heater soon.I'm just going on 3 days training for new job also,slinger banksman(crane signaler)good cash if u get thejob at the end.whats ur job entail?

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Yes nice and cold n wet English weather again
Perfect.might need to invest in a heater soon.I'm just going on 3 days training for new job also,slinger banksman(crane signaler)good cash if u get thejob at the end.whats ur job entail?
Stationary Engineer my friend...this particular position...

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

I wanted to post a video of one of my most famous learn to dance by long distance mail with dance step pictures I drew with a crayon, my most successful famous by mail dance student dancing right here on YouTube......President Medved Astaire dancing with his buddy Ivan Travolta...

Last edited:
Bluzboy

Bluzboy

PrairieRattler6foot01A
PrairieRattler6foot02A
PrairieRattler6foot01A

I spent the weekend finishing up harvesting, initial de-fanning, quick trim . Binge watched Penny Dreadful Season 2 while doing so and jammed guitar till my fingers bled..literally....all in between lots of big J's..walked my dachshunds in the field next door, all three wieners, Ohhhh, yeah, killed a near 6 foot prairie rattler and skinned him, saved the hide, here's the pic..it was a male...you can tell by the shape of the rattler, wide and flat female, round symmetrical in shape means a male..this was a male, got into the dog kennel and refused to leave so I channeled my Bruce Lee, and engaged the serpent with my "Flying Stoned Bluz Monkey Guillotine Garden Hoe Technique" and quickly dispatched the venomous creature as my Kung Fu Hoe Chi is strong.......

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Snakes keep heading for beneath my modular now the cold and winter is looking to start up and stick around. This one came from next door from the farmer burning out his irrigation ditches and some field burnoff.....

Top Bottom