Ninja Grow 600 wt

• Thread starter NeoMarius
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NeoMarius

NeoMarius

One thing that might help is I noticed all the new ones are seedlings, you can save seeds if you Mom one to get clones from instead. But that can be hard if you're not using fem'd seeds.

Last time I went to Attitude I bought 2 bags of seeds, they threw in 7 more for Christmas special, so now I have about 13 dif strains of seeds, most only 1 seed of. So I'll be making a Moms, then after first batch of clean sensimilla clones, I'll seed a batch out using colloidal silver on a branch and be able to grow that strain anytime (prob a mom at a time). Gonna be doin that to make hybrids etc...

I totally understand and agree but with my current limitations on size bust 20 clones is out of the question lol. You should have seen the look on my roommates face when we had 42 plants delivered to the house. 20 clones and 22 full flowered fems. He shit himself.

Sweet! I wanna see more Picts of the hydrofarms... Is this your first time in hydro? One suggestion... Add one more layer of hydroton to cover the rockwool cubes to reduce the chances of algae growth on top... :thinking

No, I had it up and running for my mother plant back in the ozark's and now Im just wanting to pump up the babes I have as they do amazing in soil. Its funny you posted the hydroton tip tho as that is what I did yesterday. Wanted to show the cube for informative purposes only.

R u sing any bud ripeners during flower?

Yes, along with my natural poop soup I feeds my bitches the Black Strap Molasses. It feeds the microbes in the soil and aids in nute absorbtion. Its all organic and for sale cheap at any health food store. In fact if you look on the labels of most bloom boosters the main ingredient is molasses.

And that is my tip of the day, READ YOUR FUCKING LABELS!!! Dont spend 40 dolars on some shit you can make for 5. Riiiiiight? Shit I still make my veg blend from my own piss lol. Im a cheap hillbilly but I always do my homework and I always focus on quality over quantity. Thanks for getting in everybody, without yall I wouldnt bother being here.

I know where my bullets goin
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I feel u there bro. I'm super broke! Don't care about quantity at all. I want headstash fire. Bullets r cheaper than nutes, right?

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

What up Neo?
Waterfarms are the shit right? So you use your poop soup in your waterfarm buckets? If so send me a recipe. I love my GH nutes but I'm always open to new nute schedules.

P.S. Ninja's use feet, not guns.:)

deadcat

deadcat

i totally understand and agree but with my current limitations on size bust 20 clones is out of the question lol. You should have seen the look on my roommates face when we had 42 plants delivered to the house. 20 clones and 22 full flowered fems. He shit himself.

lol

NeoMarius

NeoMarius

Allright heres the nutes as they are.

Veg Blend
Blend that shit up and you end up with a nasty mess.
Put this mix in 55 gal drum and fill with ph6.5 pure h20.
Let this shit sit and percolate a bit. Air stones a must.
I also always sprinkle a lil guanno arround the stalk bases.

Bloom Mix

Epsom 2 tbp
Jamaican bat guanno 5 lbs in a pantyhose. tied off like a tea bag.
3 cups blended up blood worms
10 tbsp black strap mollasses
blend that shit and put in 55 drum.
add ph6.0 pure h2o set the tea bag to hang in drum middle way up. and airstone the shit out of it litteraly, pull it out in 3-4 days or if its empty. Wring it out and make sure the bloom juice keeps circulating constantly or the poop dies.

Thats the method I used in the ozarks and also now granted on a smaller scale.

2DogWalker

:confused0054:Thats a bad ass recipe man!!!! 2dog <----- Sits Amazed!

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Makin your own ferts is cool I like your style. I do a lot of Lake MI salmon fishing and use leftovers in the outside garden. I also have a friend that I give buckets of scrap to. He puts them in a drum with some other things. Lets it sit for a long time. He uses on his veggie garden and his outdoor. The human pee is kinda gross but besides that Im with you. Bat shits cool though. Huh

NeoMarius

NeoMarius

Piss is high as hell in Nitrogen, It is urea nitrate and it is the easiliest absorbed form for organics. Oh yeah bat shit is the BOMB!!! Its dilluted and yeah it sits for a while in the large batches. I used to have my own veg garden before the divorce. We used it there as well. Potatoes tomatoes you name it it grows green then it likes watered down piss. Just catch that early morning shot in a big jug and when its full, make a new batch. Now dont be the asshole who foliar feeds it and then smokes it with his buds giggling. Just for the soil lol.

NeoMarius

NeoMarius

Here ar week 8 flower pics, sorry some foreground is blurry. I also included my hydro set-up including the new homer waterfarm from home depot lol. Going small for round 2 here in my tiny spot but I expect great thing's to come. I figure five months left on this spot and Ill be in Co. with a 1000 sq foot grow area. Cant freaking wait. I hate Mo.

P1240009
P1240010
P1240011
P1240003
P1240004
P1240005
P1240006
P1240007
P1240008
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
U gotta focus bro! That shit hurts my eyes. Lmao. How do u like ur hydro bucket?

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

With that 600wt and ur poop soup thosr waterfamrs can still putout a decent yield. Love to see those cheap pots in action. 1000 sq ft. Thats a lot of electricity. Good luck with the move.

NeoMarius

NeoMarius

Waterfarms are damned easy to set-up and opperate. Cheap to build too!!! Get the replacement parts from the store and a bucket with a lid. 12 bucks total for a waterfarm is not too shabby in my world. Yes loads of electricity will be used for the new op, but I have spent the last two years studying the home production of electricity so watts used wont be watts bought. Ive got general motors alternators and wind farm plans. Deep cycle batteries and the know how to put them to use. Its great to be intelligent and good looking lol.

NeoMarius

NeoMarius

Yet another girl has finished and here she is. If I had a bud to throw for pick of the month this would probably be it. She smell's like citrus, pine, and skunk all at the same time and I wish I could smoke her twice!!!

:confused0054:

P1250007
P1250009
P1250010
mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Hey neo that bud looks nice. I like the stem has broken and healed. I really like the gnrly stems from rough training.

NeoMarius

NeoMarius

Thanks, Thats how I do it. Bend them till they scream and then an inch further lol. Here's a shot of the drying closet/Rockband storage room lol.:harvest:

Its amazing what you can accomplish with a 4x2 area with the right tools and mindset. I didnt spend thousands on shit I cant use, and I didnt shit on any of you wonderfull folks out here trying to help me. I did what I could with what I have. So keep tuned in for round 2 wich Im switching over to waterfarms for. Gonna keep it small, 5 plant count and Im going for quality as usual so if you like what you see or have some thoughts to share by all means hit me up, and a big thank you to all who jumped on for the ride. I wont name names as you know who you are, but thanks to those who supported me here. Yall are the reason I bother with the internet.

P1270003
P1270004
P1270005
P1270006
P1270007
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nice work NeoMarius! Those colas looks fat and dense bro... Congrats on the harvest... :harvest:

2DogWalker

Looking Dank Neo, can't wait to see you run that piss in the hydro farms haha
Keep it SECURED - no safety on the 40 cal bro..
2dog

Top Bottom