Nitrogen Toxicity

• Thread starter Newbie987
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I use botanicare cocogro buffered coco mixed with perlite and botanicare calmag+ with iron 2-0-0, 5 ml per gallon from first feeding, every watering until 2 weeks into flower after the flower stretch is done. I then switch to cool bloom 5ml per gallon along with switching to flower nutes. With tap water that sits in a bucket with a bubble,stone overnight.
ya your calmag is designed specifically for that coco! You got the peanut butter with the jelly!

Newbie987

Newbie987

There's so many different personal opinions, I've no idea on what to go with. Today I fed 8.5ml A / 8.5ml B followed with 2ml calmag and noticed some burning on the leaves. My ph was 6.0 and ppm was about 600ppm and ec 1.2 my roots are at 5.8 aswell. Room temp 24oC and humidity at 56. I would of had it about 60 but a bit back I experienced some mildew issues so dropped it below 60 and kept it below 60 to keep it away

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

There's so many different personal opinions, I've no idea on what to go with. Today I fed 8.5ml A / 8.5ml B followed with 2ml calmag and noticed some burning on the leaves. My ph was 6.0 and ppm was about 600ppm and ec 1.2 my roots are at 5.8 aswell. Room temp 24oC and humidity at 56. I would of had it about 60 but a bit back I experienced some mildew issues so dropped it below 60 and kept it below 60 to keep it away
its the most important decision you will make! The reason you are seeing def is because you FLUSHED WITH PLAIN water and messed up the cation exchange,, all you got to do is water like i said, and let them recover.. Think of it like this,,, did you see Roadhouse,, remember when he said,
it will get worse before it gets better, well thats kinda true,,, thats why we watch new growth to see how our decisions are working.. leaves that have burnt tips will forever have burnt tips and post a pic of the tips that are burning.. Always post pics because your gonna be a lil freaked on everything your plant does and i need to know when you need to worry and when you just need to smoke!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

i tagged you in my thread for coco called cheech and chong are gonna kill the coco liars :)

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
8.5ml per gallon of a+b is too much for a small plant, stick with 5ml per 4 litres and the same with the calmag, in the same 4 litres of water. I never burn my plants with these amounts and I was using coco a and b before I moved to gh flora.

McNaughty

McNaughty

Im gonna back away, i dont do the 15 ppl giving you advice.. I ve read 3 pages of bs and im not interested in being part of it, and to the one that said you not incorrect, your so incorrect you dont even know it! OP if your plants die and you start some more and you want to take my advice and tell the others to push rocks, well send me a pm and i will invite you to a thread with over 50 yrs of combined growing knowledge, and 2 of the best at this farm in coco! I would put the names out here but there prob tired of me linking them to ppl that have real advice, and then after, go off and believe some member who read an article, and copy and pasted some sentences to sound smart.. I would of stopped this dead in its tracks but i have a real job and cant man the threads 24/7... Good luck op!
Can you invite me to the other thread

Top Bottom