Nk's Winter Breeding Project

• Thread starter north knect
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
north knect

north knect

Howdy folks, now that the outdoor season has ended I'm goin to mess around indoors in search for a nice auto for next outdoor season..So what I've got going now is a strain from @Quagmire called bubblegun, this strain is a ak47 auto crossed with BOG's sour boggle. This was a strain originally called sour60 and he found his favorite phenols and crossed them, then gifted me some of the F1's. At this point in time I have my last 3 beans going with one confirmed male and one confirmed female(the runt hasn't showed yet but will be culled or gifted if a female)
My hopes with these bubblegun f1'S was to find a nice male to breed with my remaining dinafem feminized autos which are white widow XXL, moby dick XXL and Critical+2.0.

The bubblegun F1's have been above ground since Oct 20th, so it's time to pop my dinafem girls tomorrow..I will get into specifics in my grow tomorrow when I get a chance..here's a group pic then a pic of the male,then female so far at day 13 above ground..happy farming:party1:

north knect

north knect

Howdy folks, now that the outdoor season has ended I'm goin to mess around indoors in search for a nice auto for next outdoor season..So what I've got going now is a strain from @Quagmire called bubblegun, this strain is a ak47 auto crossed with BOG's sour boggle. This was a strain originally called sour60 and he found his favorite phenols and crossed them, then gifted me some of the F1's. At this point in time I have my last 3 beans going with one confirmed male and one confirmed female(the runt hasn't showed yet but will be culled or gifted if a female)
My hopes with these bubblegun f1'S was to find a nice male to breed with my remaining dinafem feminized autos which are white widow XXL, moby dick XXL and Critical+2.0.

The bubblegun F1's have been above ground since Oct 20th, so it's time to pop my dinafem girls tomorrow..I will get into specifics in my grow tomorrow when I get a chance..here's a group pic then a pic of the male,then female so far at day 13 above ground..happy farming:party1:

north knect

north knect

So little run down of my specs..
Growing in a closet which measures about 20"/48"/8' tall..currently have 3-200watt Cfls and a 180watt mars hydro UFO..I will be ordering 2-300 watt mars hydro led panels which should be in just in time to flower the dinafem girls..I have the closet vented through the ceiling into the attic with ducting and a 6" fan..will probably invest in a carbon filter soon..current plants are in 1gallon plastic pots,the dinafems will start in 1 gallons and transplant into 3 gallon once I see pistols..medium used is promix BX ammended with organic EWC,organic bone and blood meal and kelp meal which I had laying around from my outdoor run..also threw in some perlite. Using strictly distilled water ph'd to 6.8..I'm using the GH grow/micro/bloom and also have a few other bottles to mix things up in bloom like nirvana,bud candy,big bud and over drive from advanced nutrients..and liquid cal/mg since I had some defs in my last indoor grow with the LED..I've noticed a few gnats flying around already due to bring some house plants in and out during the summer so I used insecticide on the house plants along with topping them and my MJ plants with diatomaceous earth..first time I've tried it..also with the weather changing there's tons of lady bugs around the house so I threw 2 in with my plants to c if they can take care of some flyers..well I think I've rambled on enough lol..any questions or comments are greatly appreciated..happy farming folks

north knect

north knect

Well today is day 15 with one confirmed male busting nuts and one confirmed female..I'm 95% sure I see balls forming on the runt but I will give it a day or two to make sure..was planning on germing my dinafem gear last night but had a buddy pop in and totally forgot so I just threw them I'm ziplocks with paper towels and water now..I have to run to the hydro store tomorrow to grab some pots and see what new goodies they have..so here's a few pics of what's up..I kno it's still pretty boring so bare with me folks..but I will assure u if will be fun in no time..the male I have is very robust with lots of side branching and I nice sweet berry/sour grape fruit smell..the female is jut starting to push out pistols..well here's a few pics of what I just popped and the male,female and group shot..happy farming

north knect

north knect

Figure I'd throw out some tags to get some traffic to the auto community lol..check er out @Toaster79 , @str8smokn , @Seraphim19 @Panacea79 ..the BRB didn't work for me so this is what I'm up to in the mean time lol

str8smokn

str8smokn

Me too,no luck on the BRB. The one I did get was a male. I do have a Treacle of his I'm still waiting on sex. I have also started my Paradise Autos again too. So I have a couple going myself KNECT. I will tagging along.
STR8

north knect

north knect

Me too,no luck on the BRB. The one I did get was a male. I do have a Treacle of his I'm still waiting on sex. I have also started my Paradise Autos again too. So I have a couple going myself KNECT. I will tagging along.
STR8
I haven't had any luck with any of those freebies..tried all the brb,3 big daddy and one treacle..once my my new lights come in il start dropping the rest..with the space I have I think I might split it into two 4" spaces and try to do an over under setup...I'm more of an outdoor guy but im going to try and have some indoor fun with these autos.. Plus the wifey is finally getting interested in more of the growing aspect apposed to the smoking all my stash lmao.. I gifted a few mango regs to a freind on the weekend and she said why did u give those away!!?? " I coulda Started growing" almost made me cry tears of joy haha..defiantly sparked her interest when her freind wanted to grow some out so I gave her the " At a gurl" lol. Don't be suprized if ya see a Mrs. north Knect on the farm soon haha

str8smokn

str8smokn

That's cool man ,something both of you can do together. You can be the Grasshopper.
Sorry to hear that she's always smoking your stuff. Mine does not smoke.:) more for meee.
It's hard trying to get her pumped over the color or smell of a plant,but put a Fucking Rose on the end and she's all like " oh it smells so pretty. I'm like I've got some shit that smells F'N pretty too..check it out.. :) it's great ..
Have fun growing together,you and Quagmire.
He grows with his wife also I think.
Have a good evening my dude..
STR8

Panacea79

Panacea79

So little run down of my specs..
Growing in a closet which measures about 20"/48"/8' tall..currently have 3-200watt Cfls and a 180watt mars hydro UFO..I will be ordering 2-300 watt mars hydro led panels which should be in just in time to flower the dinafem girls..I have the closet vented through the ceiling into the attic with ducting and a 6" fan..will probably invest in a carbon filter soon..current plants are in 1gallon plastic pots,the dinafems will start in 1 gallons and transplant into 3 gallon once I see pistols..medium used is promix BX ammended with organic EWC,organic bone and blood meal and kelp meal which I had laying around from my outdoor run..also threw in some perlite. Using strictly distilled water ph'd to 6.8..I'm using the GH grow/micro/bloom and also have a few other bottles to mix things up in bloom like nirvana,bud candy,big bud and over drive from advanced nutrients..and liquid cal/mg since I had some defs in my last indoor grow with the LED..I've noticed a few gnats flying around already due to bring some house plants in and out during the summer so I used insecticide on the house plants along with topping them and my MJ plantswith diatomaceous earth..first time I've tried it..also with the weather changing there's tons of lady bugs around the house so I threw 2 in with my plants to c if they can take care of some flyers..well I think I've rambled on enough lol..any questions or comments are greatly appreciated..happy farming folks

Nice specs bud!
On the AN nuts you use I say nice pick. I've been using all those as well and so far can't complain about results; unfortunately I haven't done a control experiment with them either. My grow space is so limited I have to aim for quality, potency and overall yield considering what I'm working with but I'm SUPER psyched to move back into a house vs. apt for the obvious reasons of having ANY size grow along with the crown I believe you are congratulated with upon finally being king of the castle, lol! But seriously....someone please buy me a house!!!
Ok, so back to the nutes. Like I said once I started using the AN line all I know is I liked the results. Would they be the same if I used half, 1/4 and none side by side by side? Possibly but as far as I can see from here, if it ain't broke (or rotting, yellowing at 4 weeks or the home of a colony of locusts) DONT FIX IT, EH? In all reality I DO wanna start leaning towards organic supplements and maybe even try the 'living-soil' approach/method. It just seems intuitively healthier, safer and healthier for you and your patients not to mention, idk, the more NATURAL way to go.
In signing off might I suggest adding AN Bud Factor X? I swear after I started using this I literally saw a full-on drop/bead of sticky icky resin seeping out of a sugar leaf I had trimmed the end off of. It's no surprise when you find out what the 'secret ingredient' in Factor X is!! But you'll either have wait till I post back cuz my fingers are tired (btw, I type ALLmy reports, check-ins, etc on thcfarmer on an iPad mini with the onscreen keyboard and NO swipe!) OR you can YouTube it with some keys like ' Bud Factor X secret ingredients' or something.
Til next time, keep em green and purple and red but most of all HEALTHY AND GROWING! Peace!

Panacea79

Panacea79

I haven't had any luck with any of those freebies..tried all the brb,3 big daddy and one treacle..once my my new lights come in il start dropping the rest..with the space I have I think I might split it into two 4" spaces and try to do an over under setup...I'm more of an outdoor guy but im going to try and have some indoor fun with these autos.. Plus the wifey is finally getting interested in more of the growing aspect apposed to the smoking all my stash lmao.. I gifted a few mango regs to a freind on the weekend and she said why did u give those away!!?? " I coulda Started growing" almost made me cry tears of joy haha..defiantly sparked her interest when her freind wanted to grow some out so I gave her the " At a gurl" lol. Don't be suprized if ya see a Mrs. north Knect on the farm soon haha

LMAO!! I am getting a similar response from MY wife. As I've 'grown' in this, er, GROWing game I've discovered that I actually like science! Hated mat and science in school but horticulture and organic/plant chemistry has DEFINITELY piqued my interest. It's funny cuz my wife complains, lightheartedly, that ALL I talk about are weed and cigars but she also said (after one of my 'boring rants' that she usually tunes out about 10 secs into) " wow! It is pretty interesting how all that works. It's amazing that this little seed holds all the organic information to turn into THIS! (holds a nug up) And all you do is put it into some first, put it under a light and water it!' I agreed but not w/o pointing out that I wish toGOD it were that easy! I mean, I guess it can be but I'm hooked now and am constantly reading about the 'craft', trying to tweak it and, of course, learning a whole hell of a lot in the process. Thanx for listening!

Last edited:
Panacea79

Panacea79

That's cool man ,something both of you can do together. You can be the Grasshopper.
Sorry to hear that she's always smoking your stuff. Mine does not smoke.:) more for meee.
It's hard trying to get her pumped over the color or smell of a plant,but put a Fucking Rose on the end and she's all like " oh it smells so pretty. I'm like I've got some shit that smells F'N pretty too..check it out.. :) it's great ..
Have fun growing together,you and Quagmire.
He grows with his wife also I think.
Have a good evening my dude..
STR8

Yeah, I hear ya on THAT response too! My wife smokes, well vapes due to a lung condition, and she gets tired of my rants and stuff too.....but I say, Don't girls like sparkly things???
Cuz I know I have had some plants that looked like they were covered in diamond dust!!! These women should be hypnotized, lol!

P.s. If ANYONE has an effective, not too complicated way of making some oil and/or budder I'd SOOOOO appreciate it if you could share it or steer me towards a good method. As I mentioned she is sick and combustion is out of the question so we bought a dry herb vape pen and it works well enough but if I could make some medibles or better yet a tincture concentrate therefore removing ANY OR ALL need to ingest it thru the lungs it would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!! I know there's amillion and two videos and blogs and even recipes on this forum but I feel more comfortable asking my FAMILY on here before using Joe-Bob White from somewhere deep in Appalachia's 'shake-and-bake' tutorial using the same hot plates and OTC meds and Faygo 3-liters that he cooks his method with video. Again, I'd don't want a DAB/SHATTER recipe but a concentrate/budder/hash oil method. Thanx again fellers!!

Last edited:
str8smokn

str8smokn

Yeah, I hear ya on THAT response too! My wife smokes, well vapes due to a lung condition, and she gets tired of my rants and stuff too.....but I say, Don't girls like sparkly things???
Cuz I know I have had some plants that looked like they were covered in diamond dust!!! These women should be hypnotized, lol!

P.s. If ANYONE has an effective, not too complicated way of making some oil and/or budder I'd SOOOOO appreciate it if you could share it or steer me towards a good method. As I mentioned she is sick and combustion is out of the question so we bought a dry herb vape pen and it works well enough but if I could make some medibles or better yet a tincture concentrate therefore removing ANY OR ALL need to ingest it thru the lungs it would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!! I know there's amillion and two videos and blogs and even recipes on this forum but I feel more comfortable asking my FAMILY on here before using Joe-Bob White from somewhere deep in Appalachia's 'shake-and-bake' tutorial using the same hot plates and OTC meds and Faygo 3-liters that he cooks his method with video. Again, I'd don't want a DAB/SHATTER recipe but a concentrate/budder/hash oil method. Thanx again fellers!!

Have you searched the Everclear wash process?
Or you could try this RSO..
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/rick-simpsons-healing-oil-make-the-medicine.14982/
STR8

Panacea79

Panacea79

Have you searched the Everclear wash process?
Or you could try this RSO..
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/rick-simpsons-healing-oil-make-the-medicine.14982/
STR8

Ok, first off, THANX for the links and stuff
Second: Unfortunately SOME of those teks are probly viable, doable, etc. but after reading a few of the more cautionary stories I'm, as of now, feeling that it might be safer to make some trailer-meth or purify a little uranium....
On a more positive, AND serious, note....that 'Magic Fucking Butter Ninja, Cat Spaying Ganja Juicer' sounds like da BOMB ( w/o of course the potentiality for it to BECOME a bomb, lol)
Does anyone know anything more about this device? Personal experiences, anyone know enough about it to vouch for its efficacy, safety, efficiency, etc?
And preferably no one from the company itself cuz I watched the 'Grandmas Ganja Marinara Sauce' and besides the fact that IN NO WAY AT ALL is THAT how my grandma used to make marinara sauce (let's be serious, mine bought it straight from Italy....I believe the Chefs name was Boyar De if I'm not mistaken) but anyway there was no marijuana in the marinara in my house.
( watch the video, you'll see....and laugh....and thank me) But anyway, I'd like a less biased opinion from maybe someone who's used or owns this device cuz it seems almost too good (i.e. easy) to be true and the website has a huge list of 4-5 star rants and raves....but not ONE 3, 2 or 1 stars?!? Apparently it's perfect in every way if you go by their website. I wish and hope it DOES work cuz it DOES look simple.....call me a skeptic and fool me once but, please if anything else, can someone give me an objective review or steer me towards them.
Thanx for listening✌️

Latest posts

Top Bottom