Nk's Winter Breeding Project

• Thread starter north knect
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Panacea79

Panacea79

Hey thank you SO MUCH for the link, Str8!!
One of the posts even had a $25 off coupon code. I'm planning on ordering the machine within the next 3 weeks (hopefully cuz money is TIGHT! I just wish some of my patients would stop FLAKIN' OUT on me otherwise me and my girl would be having a bake sale/ cookie slumber party FIESTA!!!
Gracias, once again my friend!

str8smokn

str8smokn

Hey thank you SO MUCH for the link, Str8!!
One of the posts even had a $25 off coupon code. I'm planning on ordering the machine within the next 3 weeks (hopefully cuz money is TIGHT! I just wish some of my patients would stop FLAKIN' OUT on me otherwise me and my girl would be having a bake sale/ cookie slumber party FIESTA!!!
Gracias, once again my friend!

Sorry I just ran across this again,it's no problem my friend.
How is everything growing/going for you? Hopefully that will help ,you can make Butter,Oil,coconut oil,. It should do the trick,just follow the instructions. As in putting in the oven,do it all.
Good luck with it ,I need to get one and try myself.
STR8

north knect

north knect

Hey folks..all is good at my end..got a new phone and forgot my password lmao..sure takes awhile for the "forgot password" thing to work...so im not at home so pics coming soon..been awhile so i breed the bubblegun male with a female bubblegun which i just harvested about 300 beans from..also pollinated a dinafem white widow and a critical +2. 0 all autos..tge Dinafem gear is about 3weeks into flowering..i also just switched tv/internet providers so that should be back up in a few days...il post some pics in the next few days..happy farming folks

str8smokn

str8smokn

Hey folks..all is good at my end..got a new phone and forgot my password lmao..sure takes awhile for the "forgot password" thing to work...so im not at home so pics coming soon..been awhile so i breed the bubblegun male with a female bubblegun which i just harvested about 300 beans from..also pollinated a dinafem white widow and a critical +2. 0 all autos..tge Dinafem gear is about 3weeks into flowering..i also just switched tv/internet providers so that should be back up in a few days...il post some pics in the next few days..happy farming folks
Glad to have you back my friend with no problems.
STR8

Quagmire

Quagmire

Hi there NKnect... very glad to see you back in the swing of things.. and I was wondering if I could ask ya a big favor seeings how you harvested the amount of babies you did.. ya see, I gifted away every dang Bubblegun seed and now have nothing left of the original cross, just others I crossed it to and I really need her back as the one partner I gave 20 seeds to who was supposed to make more for us cannot find them... go figure huh? So, I'm sure by now you know what I am going to ask.. shoot me a message when you get this ok..

Other then that how is the rest of your fun going.. Oh, I read parts of this thread to my wife and she got a great laugh at the term you used " Grow-mance " .. She goes by Ladybug and is very involved now with what we do..

I've also been up to making new crosses and have taken them to F2 so far and cannot wait to grow them out as usually F2 shows ya the biggest variance in a new cross giving me the largest pheno choice to use/choose continuing to F3 and so on..

Sniper: Bubblegun x Assassin F1
Sniper 3

DV8R: Deimos x Maxine/Superfreak crossed to Gorilla Grape x Maxine/Superfreak
IMG 0077

The DV8R gets much larger then the one shown here as it was grown in a 1gal pot from start to finish and grown under 12/12 lighting as I'm growing some photo period right now (SFV OG x Chemdog) and (SFV OG x Jacks Cleaner 2, or LBL by Loran) that has about 3wks to go and then back to Auto Flowering..

I like what ya got going on and I too am purchasing some new Auto seeds that should be arriving purdy soon.. and oh, your gonna just love that Bubblegun when ya smoke it, just be sure to run it to at least 70 days ok.. enjoy and I'm pulling up a recliner to stay tuned in ok... cheers

north knect

north knect

Hey folks..sry im not around to much..so here's a little recap..i dont have much pics but il see what i can find..so i first started with the male and female of bubblegun of beans gifted by @Quagmire ..so the male ended up about 3.5 feet, the female stopped growing vertically the moment the male busted a nut, she ended up about 16" tall and fully seeded kept about 300..here's a few pics...il continue to current shortly
20151108 115532
20151115 160100
20151115 160121
20151227 133557

north knect

north knect

So I had one bean each of dinafems white widow XXL auto, critical+2.0 which I pollinated both with the bubblegun male..the critical I pulled first cuz it flowered first and got fully seeded, pulled about 200 good seeds,..the white widow will be pulled in a few days, I yanked the bbg male about 2 days after I seen pistols on the widow so she only has a bout mb 50 beans..she's dank shit so I'm pumped for the offspring. .she got super heavy buds once flushed so I had to Jimmy rig a support lol..the big main bud is laying down lol..well here's a few pics of the widow
20160209 163122
20160209 163502
20160209 163621
20160209 163201
20160209 163142

Quagmire

Quagmire

You've done the BubbleguN proud buddy.. I love the looks of that WW auto and I think the Sour60 is going to add a nice punch to her as it is so tasty and so potent I almost cried when I had realized the very good friend I gave my last 20 seeds to in order to make us more is unable to locate them thinking I'd lost them forever.. You saved me totally NK.. so it does totally pay to give a friend a gift.. I can't wait for your smoke report on all of these... sweet

Quagmire

Quagmire

Talk about yummy looking buddage man.. and your so right, the black background hides a lot of the purple hues huh? I can see one tiny leaf that has purple edges on it though.. what a beauty.

Quagmire

Quagmire

I've got my next grow decided to... back to Auto Flowering.

Fem.. Soul Breeders WW Auto
Fem.. World of Seeds Northern Lights x Big Bug Auto
Reg.. S.S.S. (short stuff seeds) Mi5
Reg... S.S.S. Dr. Feelgood
next grow I hope is some of yours.... hehe.

north knect

north knect

Ya il make sure u get a go at this girls offspring quagmire..shes got some pretty dense ass nugs that are sticky as he'll lol..heres another pic or 2. .happy farming folks
20160213 133123
20160213 133139

Quagmire

Quagmire

What beautiful plants NK.. your buds look so fat.. you'd do great with some clones and give a go at SCROG.. I miss growing that way, 2 AK47 females filled a 4 x 8 screen with buds.. but don't get me wrong, what your doing now is freaking awesome brother and I cannot wait to get some of the offspring, already I've been bragging about them.... hehehe.. great job man..

north knect

north knect

Thanks for the compliments guys, well u got my new two 300 watt mars hydro LED panels in and the like new can fan and filter are in the mail..I'm pumped for the next run, just germed a regular "Kush 'n' Cheese" fem from dinafems, one big daddy from @Seraphim19 ..and 3 of the new white widow crossed with @Quagmire Bubblegun. .I also ordered one of those C02 fungal bags..my plan is to main line the kush and cheese under 18-6 while the autos flower and then switch to 12/12 on the last week of flowering for my autos..should be interesting..well yapping farming folks stay tuned

Quagmire

Quagmire

Ah, new toys.... sounds like your gonna be killing it bro. Can't wait to watch the show.. so what you gonna call the Bubblegun x WW NKnect.. hehe. good luck, I'm in for the show

Top Bottom