Nk's Winter Breeding Project

• Thread starter north knect
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
north knect

north knect

I've been thinking about that also lol..I was thinking "The Widow's Gun" but I think I won't name it until I find and pick a phenol I'm aiming for before naming it

Panacea79

Panacea79

Thanks for the compliments guys, well u got my new two 300 watt mars hydro LED panels in and the like new can fan and filter are in the mail..I'm pumped for the next run, just germed a regular "Kush 'n' Cheese" fem from dinafems, one big daddy from @Seraphim19 ..and 3 of the new white widow crossed with @Quagmire Bubblegun. .I also ordered one of those C02 fungal bags..my plan is to main line the kush and cheese under 18-6 while the autos flower and then switch to 12/12 on the last week of flowering for my autos..should be interesting..well yapping farming folks stay tuned
Sounds like you're all set with gear....I can't WAIT to spans my space AND finally get some proper LED's

Panacea79

Panacea79

Sounds like you're all set with gear....I can't WAIT to spans my space AND finally get some proper LED's
Oh yah, i played around with lighting times on autos on my OG Kush Auto run and giving them 24 hours of dark and then down to about 14/10 DEFINITELY seemed to cause the to explode and, I only, brought some of the red pheno ut of seraphims BRB....at least on the TOPS

Quagmire

Quagmire

I run a 400w with a simple batwing open air reflector, but man, I sure miss my 600w and cool tube setup from 5yrs ago.
To improve things I hope, I'm going to be adding a 3 bulb HO T5 with 2 flowering bulbs and 1 veg and hope if I keep
rotating my plants after watering them that everyone will branch better in the end.. cannot wait.

As far as name, hey how about: Widow Maker

north knect

north knect

Howdy folks..so im on the to the next grow, growing TLO style with a dinafem kush and cheese and 3 of the widow crossed to bubblegun ..so when i chopped that seeded plant i had some green onions in a cup of water beside it..i guess a seed fell into the cup lol..wellwhen i noticed it, the bean aalready germed so i put it in a 1gallon pot for shitts n giggles..it's now on day 13from sprout and showing lady's parts!!! Love it haha..so heres a few pics of the lady and my new lights (300 watt mars hydro)..and a few pics of those seeded widow nugs after cure..k well i apparently cant upload pics from this WiFi source lol..well il have then up tonight when i get home..happy farming folks

north knect

north knect

Hey folks I just want to correct myself, everything is in a TLO soil except the first widow cross bean that fell into the onions, this plant I will be bottle feeding GH 3 part and a mix of big bud, nirvana,overdrive and bud candy from advanced nutrients. ..I want to use them up and will show the differences in plants and finished buds between bottle fed and organic..il list wats in my TLO mix later but for now here's those pics, the kush n cheese fem reg is in a small bottom watering pot atm..happy farming
20160306 130056
20160306 130136
20160306 130214
20160306 130117
20160306 130302

Quagmire

Quagmire

Don't ya just love fresh seeds man.. I actually had a seed fall off a plant a few grows ago and it germinated just fine.. grew into a nice Sniper F2 plant too... hehe.
I see yours has already shown sex to. hope she stretches just a wee bit huh?

The new lights look great, I bet your gonna see a nice difference when they are done.. awesome. good luck buddy.

north knect

north knect

Don't ya just love fresh seeds man.. I actually had a seed fall off a plant a few grows ago and it germinated just fine.. grew into a nice Sniper F2 plant too... hehe.
I see yours has already shown sex to. hope she stretches just a wee bit huh?

The new lights look great, I bet your gonna see a nice difference when they are done.. awesome. good luck buddy.
Thanks man, and ya she's stretched about 1.5" today..she's only in a 1 gallon so she won't get too big..I'm loving these lights already..happy farming folks

north knect

north knect

In that picture she was 17 days from sprouting ubove ground....lots of branching Goin on..she's stretched probably 2x already but I hope she gets another 12" on her..well here's a pic of here at day 20..and a group shot ..the rest are coming along..also I forgot about the widow mom pics after cure so here they are..happy farming folks
20160311 174935
20160311 174947
20160311 175804

north knect

north knect

So I've noticed a taco ish effect on this plant..I think I can rule out high temp/low humidity. .sitting at a steady 26 deg C° and steady 40%RH..I've dealt with WAY worse Temps and RH..aside from that all I can find is Russia mites...which I hope I don't have..I've been using diatomaceous earth and yellow stickies since day one..I've be caught the odd flying gnat..but with all the TLO soil in that small space their inevitable..aside suggestions? Also Goin to start brewing teas once a week...aside ynr recipes people want to share feel free..I've also never done a foliar feeding so that's somthing I'm looking into as I move along..well here a better pic of the taco if anybody can chime in
20160311 194739

str8smokn

str8smokn

How do they look? The leafs look like they are spotty,or is that just the lights?
STR8

north knect

north knect

How do they look? The leafs look like they are spotty,or is that just the lights?
STR8
Just the lights..il get a pic under normal lights..these lights don't have the typical led purple look to the eye but the Camara shows alot more purple..the leafs looks nice and lush Aside from the taco d leafs..and it's only the older big fan leafs..the feel stiff and dryish so I'm Goin to do a light cal/MG foliar tomorow morning to see if that helps..

north knect

north knect

Hey guys..so i did a little LST on the widow lady..shes still stretching good and is looking close to date to her mother white widow XXL..the others arecoming along nnicely as well..heres a few pics..happy farming folks the last pic is the dinafem cheese n kush fem reg
20160313 094636
20160313 113535
20160313 113438
20160313 113448

Quagmire

Quagmire

Love what your up to man... I've got a WW going myself and I can see how some LST would benefit.. you should remove all the growth below your lowest growing shoot.. any leaf material that low not getting light to it is just wasted energy of the plant to keep it alive..
As far as your curling upward, some call that "Preying for Magnesium" .. meaning, it just may be a pheno. that is a wee bit more hungry for Cal/Mag.. I use Earth Juice brand called "Cal N Mag" .. one of their better made products as is their catalyst.. try boosting it or adding it to your next feed.
Like yourself I've never done much foliage feeding.. I know the plant only benefits from it at certain times and you never want the plant to be wet with lights on.... read up on it though before you try it ok..
Still watering at the mouth a bit awaiting them crosses.....

north knect

north knect

Howdy folks..been busy with work a lot lately..ive got a few pics from a few days ago..so of the 3weeks widow cross beans i germed all 3weeks are female!!?? I hope i don't run out of room since they branch out nicely..so i did a lil LST on the older widow..have ten good tops now..i will LST the other 2 in a few days..all in all everything is rolling smooth..happy farming folks ..these pics are from the 18th..most recent pics i have loaded..il get some recent ones tomorow
20160318 184323
20160318 183840

Latest posts

Top Bottom