Nl Blue And Pure Kush Scrog ...

• Thread starter Goz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goz

Goz

Hello there welcome to all who pass by ...

A little about what I am currently growing and the equitment that I am using ....

Strains

Northern Lights Blue by Delicious Seeds and Pure Kush by Original Sensible Seeds ...

Grow area and equitment.

The space I am growing in is H160 x W112 x D40 cm . I normally grow in a tent with a 600w hps but the Mrs says it's takes up to much space in the bedroom so we came to a compromise and I ended up with a closet in the bedroom .... Better than nothing

So what's in my box of tricks you ask ....

1 x 150w hps
1 x 250w hps
Both digital ballast with duel spectrum bulbs side by side in my grow box .

5 inch rhino filter with ruck fan for extraction ..

Just basic anything I missed we will catch up on . Today is my first day of flower , my NL Blue has been in veg for 9 weeks today and the kush 6 weeks today .

Some pics of NL Blue befor and after I pulled it back below the screen . Will get more up today .

Peace out for now

Nl blue and pure kush scrog
Nl blue and pure kush scrog 2
Goz

Goz

I vegged with only the 150w HPS just installed the 250w on Monday ..

The NL Blue is an 11L square pot and the Pure Kush is in a 6L because I popped it a few weeks after the NL . So going to finish it in the 6L .

The soil in the NL is biobizz light mix and the kush has canna soil I got to try off my mate .

Nutrients I am using are the Hesi range good results so far

Goz

Goz

Day 4 since switch , everything looking fine , temps are fine day and night , they had showed sexy already but loads of pistils appearing since last yesterday , let the fun begin ...

Any questions ask away guys thanks and any info is appriciated ...

Peace GOZ

Goz

Goz

So this is day 7 of flower , got one row to fill then I will have to let it go I think , cleaned under the screen today nothing major just a little tidy up ...

Any questions just ask guys thanks

GOZ

Goz

Goz

Got up today to find my pure kush like this . This is the main cola of the plant , now not all the plant is like this, under the screen the fan leafs are fine some are fine on top . Was due a water this morning so thought maby that but after a few hours it's still like this ...

This plant had 15ow on it , it had 2 weeks in a 1L pot then 3weeks in a 3L pot then 2 weeks in its final 6l pot then I switched to 12/12 .

Not got a clue everything else looks fine !

Anybody got any clues ?

Goz

Goz

Got up today to find my pure kush like this . This is the main cola of the plant , now not all the plant is like this, under the screen the fan leafs are fine some are fine on top . Was due a water this morning so thought maby that but after a few hours it's still like this ...

This plant had 15ow on it , it had 2 weeks in a 1L pot then 3weeks in a 3L pot then 2 weeks in its final 6l pot then I switched to 12/12 .

Not got a clue everything else looks fine !

Anybody got any clues ?

Think I got to the bottom of it , think the kush has went into shock last night temp dropped a bit lights off last night . They were picking up last half hour went to move some of my NL branches about and while I wad doing this the cold air was get sucked in the front of my closet opening and I noticed the kush starting to droop rapidly so its all closed up will get the house nice and toasty for lights off at 6 and have a little peek just before 6 to see if that's my problem !

Goz

Goz

Soil mate using biobizz light mix ...

It was just from last night first time the full grow I have had any dropping , it was there first feed the other day with out the hesi tnt .

The hesi bloom nutes alter the ph to a more light acidic level it's maby just the change over , still growing fine on day 9-10 of flip and pistils are shooting out at all my bud sites starting to take shape . Gave a good trim 2 days ago aswell so could be a number of things I will let them be the next 48hours or so then I will start to panick haha

Peace GOZ

J

JayJammer

Not sure how often your watering but it could be overwatering, or possibly heat stress. What are your temps like in there?

Goz

Goz

I have raised the lights a little see if that helps , temps are fine sitting about 26c .

I watered on Tuesday morning then again this morning . I leave it till pot feels light in weight and the top soil is a few cm dry ... As a say mate this grow has been a dream nothing went wrong at all the way through .

Will know more tommorow I think keep you posted mate thanks GOZ

Goz

Goz

@JayJammer

A lot better this morning mate , think it was the heat . Moved the lights up last night, don't think it was over watering I drowned them yesterday so I could rule that out .

As a say my a was tuned in to the min when these need watered lol been off work sick since Xmas so they have had hour by hour checks lol .

Only other thing I changed yesterday was I missed out the supervit and powerzyme on the feed and just fed with my bloom feed .

Back on track on mate thanks for the help appriciated

GOZ

Goz

Goz

Some pics from early veg just found on my phone that I had deleted but they were in s deleted folder which I never knew existed ha ...

This is the pure kush few weeks old here

And this is when I put the SCROG net in ...

First pistils ..

Just worked out how to put full picture up instead of thumbnail lol

Goz

Goz

Wee update Plants looking real swell the last couple of days going to go with Wednesday 25th February as start of bloom so on day 12 now .

This is the NL Blue on full strength Hesi Feed range . Thinking about getting the booster it's new out recently I believe got all other feed .

This is the Pure Kush also on full strength feed . It's only in a 6L pot

Any questions guys ask away , anything you want to know that I have missed out so far on my journey ...

Thanks again Goz

J

JayJammer

Those bud sites are exploding nicely! Only day 12 too you should have some fatties after all is said and done :p

Did you start from fem. seeds?

Reactions: Goz
Goz

Goz

Yeah mate they where Fem seeds . I'm impressed with this SCROG technique , sore on the knees though haha . Thinking about just letting it go now try and level out the next week but I'm done with pulling it all back under cant spread it out anywhere . I had a space at the left and I was like fuck , but there was a few branches over lapping and a went to move bud sites into that space yesterday and there was 6 new bud sites already there lol . It's cool watching all the lower bud sites realise they are at the top of the canopy and they just explode it to main colas . There's 4 main beaches on that NL Blue and I think was at about 50 tops last count lol

Top Bottom