Nl Blue And Pure Kush Scrog ...

• Thread starter Goz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goz

Goz

This is day 28 guys , doesn't look like much change from 7 days ago but these are filling in nicely , just going to through up a few random pictures , can't wait to get them out of there to get a picture .

Goz

Goz

Day 35

This is day 35 since flip kush is starting to pack on the weight never expected anywhere near where it's at right now with still 3 weeks to go .

The NL is starting to pick up pace now expecting it to fatten right up the next 2 weeks , bleached a few tips on the NL , took a mad last stretch I think, I thought it had stopped so lights been moved up a bit ..

Average day temps are 24.6C and my night time temp sits at 20C . Anyway here's the weekly photos .... Any criticism good or bad welcome ..
Group shot NL on left can see the bits I've bleached but should be sound now just keep an eye on it .

Kush is right of the bottle ...

These 3 are the kush ..

This is the NL Blue ..

Will get more pics but ma dinner was ready lol ....

GOZ

eskiiboy uk

eskiiboy uk

Looking good Goz, here's hoping my Critical Kush turn out as fat as those, currently on day 21 of flower;) if mine look like you'res in another 14 days il be over the moon.. keep up the good work man.. reps

Reactions: Goz
Goz

Goz

Awright guys , nothing really to report on will get a load of pics up at the weekend . Kush is just being fed plain water feeding the NL blue for another week .

THC is building up nice on the kush everytime I have a peek this plant has swelled up more .

Anyway will get more pics up at weekend . Really want them out to get decent pics lol cheers guys

GOZ

Goz

Goz

Hapning guys will get an update up later lol rough as fuck , first drink last night for a while lol , there's pics in the UK thread from a few days ago , but will get more up later on :-)

Goz

Goz

Goz

Alright guys on day 57 with these now shouldn't be to now think I'm going to harvest kush tomorrow so will get better pics but here's a couple of the kush .

A lot of colour change just from yesterday trichs are clouding up nicely will see what there like in the morning , will get pics of the NL in the morning it's bursting calaxs all over nicely .

Until tomorrow ...

Goz

Goz

Goz

Awright people so I cut down the pure kush this morning on day 58 , still had white pistils but trichs were cloudy , sum not a lot were Amber , any way I normally strip everything off when I harvest but this time I've left some on , took all big fan leaves off trimmed a few smaller leaf off to see if there's any difference . So here's a couple of pics will get more up of this kush once dried and still got NL to come down at weekend .

Will get pics up of dried and a smoke report :-) finnaly my own smoke !!

Cheers guys goz

kds710

kds710

Helluva first scrog grow there Goz, tops galore! Very very nice

Reactions: Goz
Goz

Goz

Helluva first scrog grow there Goz, tops galore! Very very nice

Yeah mate I'm totally surprised , that kush was threw in at the last minute to fill a space , it finished in a 6L pot under a 150w . I'm curious to see what comes off the NL which is in an 11L pot under a 250w and had 3 weeks more veg time .

This kush smells lovely , it's from original sensible seeds , I had never herd of them before but when I got them in January the kush was only ÂŁ3 for a seed and I noticed the other day that they have jumped up to ÂŁ5 per seed . Still yet to see a bad review on it . If it's nice I might order a few more seeds before they jump up again .

Thanks mate goz

Top Bottom