Nl Blue And Pure Kush Scrog ...

• Thread starter Goz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RG420

RG420

Yup jus found ya an all mate plants look great! Roll on the fat buds!

Reactions: Goz
Goz

Goz

Wee update the day everything going smooth on Day 20 since flip .

No got much pics will get some tomorrow think it was last Tuesday I posted last ones so will do it week by week .

But for now got a wee close up of the pure kush and what youve all been waiting for THC is in the building lol .

Any questions ask away guys :-)

GOZ

W

Wajjymajj

So this is day 7 of flower , got one row to fill then I will have to let it go I think , cleaned under the screen today nothing major just a little tidy up ...

Any questions just ask guys thanks

GOZ
Im starting my 1st dwc can you give me some info on the scrog as i have seen but never done thanks

Quagmire

Quagmire

Very nice man.. I miss growing Scrog with my AK47.. I could fill a 2ft x 4ft screen with 2 plants and lots n lots of training...lol. the work is worth that sea of buds huh? think I'll pull up the ole bean bag chair and watch this grow if that's ok.. lol.

W

Wajjymajj

Very nice man.. I miss growing Scrog with my AK47.. I could fill a 2ft x 4ft screen with 2 plants and lots n lots of training...lol. the work is worth that sea of buds huh? think I'll pull up the ole bean bag chair and watch this grow if that's ok.. lol.
Yh thats fine can you give me some basics

J

JayJammer

Yh thats fine can you give me some basics

All the info is on this site just search and read. This is someone else's thread it's not very polite to come in and ask questions already answered hundreds of time elsewhere..

Anyway looking good Goz! Keep it up!

Goz

Goz

Im starting my 1st dwc can you give me some info on the scrog as i have seen but never done thanks

This is my first SCROG mate , I will be more qualified to answer your questions in 5 weeks time , there is more experienced finished grows on here , if you don't like reading there is videos on YouTube ...

What I can tell you is don't do a SCROG if your arms and legs are not in working order because it can turn into an extreme sport lol ...

GOZ

Last edited:
Goz

Goz

Yeah come on in , I'm in a slightly smaller space about 1ft x 4ft enjoying it so far , and lots of training lol I have branches x crossing , coming back in themselves then back again lol . Ran out of space and I've just let it go , stretch is slowing down now am about , I overgrow this a bit too much but definitely learn from this ....

GOZ

Goz

Goz

All the info is on this site just search and read. This is someone else's thread it's not very polite to come in and ask questions already answered hundreds of time elsewhere..

Anyway looking good Goz! Keep it up!

Thanks fella ...

GOZ

W

Wajjymajj

This is my first SCROG mate , I will be more qualified to answer your questions in 5 weeks time , there is more experienced finished grows on here , if you don't like reading there is videos on YouTube ...

What I can tell you is don't do a SCROG if your arms and legs are not in working order because it can turn into an extreme sport lol ...

GOZ
Lol nice 1

Quagmire

Quagmire

Oh, your 1st SCROG eh? Looks like your doing a good job so far.. Here's how I did things.
How big is the gap between the screen and your pot tops.. my first run I did 12" and found out I needed more space, raised it to 18" and man was it better..
Once you fill the screen, be sure to remove all growth below the screen further down the branches that looks like it would never reach the screen.. this drastically improves air flow, matter of fact I ran 2 fans, one under canopy and one above.. learning your plants stretching abilities is key to knowing when to flip to 12/12 and achieve full screen. Train larger taller buds to the outer edges if possible, the idea though is to keep the canopy even if possible..
Much of this is a big learning curve and some do great their first SCROG and some take a few grows to get things dialed in.. running the same strain a few times helps with mastering this style too and when ya get good you can start mixing a few in the mix so you get a variety of meds.. Also, get them lights close if you can... any questions bro, just ask ok.. always glad to help and I did this style of growing a few years.. cheers.

Goz

Goz

Oh, your 1st SCROG eh? Looks like your doing a good job so far.. Here's how I did things.
How big is the gap between the screen and your pot tops.. my first run I did 12" and found out I needed more space, raised it to 18" and man was it better..
Once you fill the screen, be sure to remove all growth below the screen further down the branches that looks like it would never reach the screen.. this drastically improves air flow, matter of fact I ran 2 fans, one under canopy and one above.. learning your plants stretching abilities is key to knowing when to flip to 12/12 and achieve full screen. Train larger taller buds to the outer edges if possible, the idea though is to keep the canopy even if possible..
Much of this is a big learning curve and some do great their first SCROG and some take a few grows to get things dialed in.. running the same strain a few times helps with mastering this style too and when ya get good you can start mixing a few in the mix so you get a variety of meds.. Also, get them lights close if you can... any questions bro, just ask ok.. always glad to help and I did this style of growing a few years.. cheers.

I couldn't tell you distance between net and pot mate , what I did was install the net when I repotted into my final pot , to me I have overgrew it , I'm even at canopy except for a patch lol I snapped a branch the other week but it's bouncing back , but I would have liked the buds to be closer to the net but I'm about 6 inch above . I vegged way to long for the size of space I have . Saying that my nodes are close and any space is filling in nicely should have some real fatties .

How many buds do you do per square ft mate ?

Thanks for popping in and sharing your experience ... GOZ

Latest posts

Top Bottom