No Bacteria, No Strain. End Of Story. How Strains Work

• Thread starter FoundYoStash
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kansabis

To me the term organic gets thrown around so much anymore its lost its meaning,I define it as being/duplicating mother earth as close as possible with as little human input and impact as possible,we are really only here to learn and for the experience but seems we would rather create a much worse experience believing its better without knowing what the original experience even is/was.

R

redlife215

Well how u like to define organic doesnt mean that u are right lol like i said there are studies to show there is no difference in nutrient density organic or synthetic look it up

K

kansabis

I never meant it is best for human food consumption but there have been studies that show organic food isnt nore nutrient dense then non organic food, i said hydro is better for the planet over earth grown for the sake of water use and pollution. Yes the world is filled with water salt water lol so u are jus trying to sound smart my friend which is common nobody likes admitting they dont know
Actually I wake up everyday and remind myself I don't know shit and never will,I'm always a blank slate,hydro is synthetic which is pollution,yes salt water,nothing wrong with that,it sustains life,even the kelp used and shell meals used and your seafood and so on and so on,funniest part of all this is we all have way more in common than we have differences,just isn't as fun to agree as it is to disagree I guess,maybe too boring lol

K

kansabis

Well how u like to define organic doesnt mean that u are right lol like i said there are studies to show there is no difference in nutrient density organic or synthetic look it up
Yep seen those too,their is a study to prove anything anybody with enough money wants to prove,who did the study,who funded the study,beneficiary of study? Like I've said before,nothing is fact to an individual who doesn't have a experience to connect it with,everything else is a belief based on faith. Even the fact we had the connection with is still only relevant to ourself,it is personal,some experience can be shared though.

SatansTaint

SatansTaint

F49BA115 6085 41D4 ACFB B326D462F66E
034144F8 164F 4105 B74D 64043893E67C
E7AD6847 1BA2 4ECF 95A4 299FEC1620A1
Before you even ask....
This is Mob from Highrise seeds

K

kansabis

Also never said my definition of organic is right,in fact my point was that their isn't a right definition,hence why I explained it was MY definition,not THE definition.

R

redlife215

O so any type of legit studies or any fact base stuff we can jus disregard cus it doesnt bibe with ur opinion lol we r not alike i live in a fact based world

K

kansabis

O so any type of legit studies or any fact base stuff we can jus disregard cus it doesnt bibe with ur opinion lol we r not alike i live in a fact based world
That's my point dude,you live in YOUR fact based world. You mean to tell me that something you once believed as fact has never been proven to be wrong or even slightly different? Congrats for being the all knowing!

R

redlife215

No but i believe studies done by scientists lol i dont know shit but what i read

K

kansabis

Most of what people claim is fact is merely the current belief of the matter,simply waiting until the moment it changes,belief is a strong thing for humans and varies among us in many ways,yet that fact makes us all very similar.

R

redlife215

I guess facts wasnt a good word i shulda said scientifically verified that organic foods contain the same amount of vitamins and minerals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom