No Cali Or American Elites In The Uk, Or Vice Versa? Wats Up With That Fellow Farmers

• Thread starter sensisamstar
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Best quality Uk based strain experienced by you guys n gals?

• Total voters
S

sensisamstar

Im born and bread in Sheffield..old england. Jw if any of yall over the big pond have any experience with the truly top shelf strains in the uk at all weather travelled to uk and smoked or connections in the uk... I know clone onlys are tightly held but wonder why there arnt more top cali strains phenos around the uk and vice versa.... Any input at all, id would like to get a good thread going about this as pps from all over the world there ARE 100% elites that match up with americas finest hands down.. I know its a hard one with our screwed up government and the imbociles behind legalisation...BUT this plants is loved by the world always has always will .. Soon everyone will be free.. So please guys can get a good thread going from experiences. Thankyou brothers and sisters. Sss

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Well around the Midwest most people never heard of any of the strains we grow anywhere. They look at you like your speaking Chinese when you tell them about a strain. It's all "Kush" out here lol.

S

sensisamstar

jay i hear you.pal there are some offerings over here are from cali breeders etc, quite a few well presented kushes but not like the kush n cookies craze you.guys have, not much cookies i wonder why that is but there are a few elites here that.imho top them and loved by many....

303, uk chem is not to be confused by connaseurs offering of old but bred by a group of guys underground consisting of a skunk va91 clone (that must have passed through the border) x an old school afghan x cheese i believe its a truly memorable cross and is called uk chem because it reeks of acid and chemicals hospital smell to the very max, if that makes sense.. Its a rare sight atm though sativa leaner pheno and smell needs not be a problem you.can.smell n tell it a mile off. Sss

S

sensisamstar

It takes time to properly stabilize and nail a quality cross that is worthy of the elite title though and access to og n cookies not so much here maybe this is why there is such an og craze over there. What do you think pps. Sss

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
jay i hear you.pal there are some offerings over here are from cali breeders etc, quite a few well presented kushes but not like the kush n cookies craze you.guys have, not much cookies i wonder why that is but there are a few elites here that.imho top them and loved by many....

303, uk chem is not to be confused by connaseurs offering of old but bred by a group of guys underground consisting of a skunk va91 clone (that must have passed through the border) x an old school afghan x cheese i believe its a truly memorable cross and is called uk chem because it reeks of acid and chemicals hospital smell to the very max, if that makes sense.. Its a rare sight atm though sativa leaner pheno and smell needs not be a problem you.can.smell n tell it a mile off. Sss
Skunk va isn't that what we call chem dawg here just renamed after. A forum member who have chem back his cut after losing it

S

sensisamstar

Im not 100% sure mate maybe so, i do know these guys are old school and that was the clone used.in this cross and rumour has it that huge money was paid obtaining it. It really is a super strain and noone in the know outside uk seems have it to my knowledge. Sss

S

sensisamstar

I think that the skunk va is a sensi seeds super skunk from back in the day and renamed sour diesel. Chemdog himself produced chemdog 91 from a bunch of seeds and then chem sister etc were born... Im not 100 % on this but isnt og kush renamed chemdog. Not sure about chem daWg though... If im wrong someone please correct me. Thsnkd guys. Sss

S

sensisamstar

Any smoke reports or general chat be.appreciated. I know this thread is in the smoke report section and any reports would be swell. Sss

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Sour Bubble is an American breed strain by @BushyOldGrower

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

There absolutely loads of top genetics being ran over here.

I dont touch Exo, Skunk no 1, Sensi, or any of the other old school strains. I enjoy playing with these top shelf ones from across the ways

Limonene

Limonene

I'm with wizard on that. I got sick of running cheese a few years ago, tried livers and was not impressed at all. I won't have any cheese variants in my grow any more. All people wanted in the UK was Cheese cheese cheese for years and I feel it set our scene back big time. Now it's haze in my area. There are loads of u.s elites in the UK. Gg4, gsc, Chem etc they just don't really make it to the mainstream market because they are not appreciated by joe public.

S

sensisamstar

I strongly agree with all of you thats what im saying i run gg#4 clone and do like the strains that americas craze cookies kush etc. I got sick of bloody cheese when was a kid. Thats what im saying why arnt folks appreciating these great genetics in the uk and elsewere and vice versa with the cracking underground bred strains overthere. I know it wouldnt happen over night but when you offer someone some glue most dont know wat your on about. Ps i strongly agree on the sonic gear ive tried the g not grown it though. Keep it coming folks. Thanks. Sss

S

sensisamstar

Oh and know bogs gear well i think uk sour bubble is an extreeme sb pheno x some kush. I had a bmr from bog that was superb. Sss

S

sensisamstar

I will do im new to this site specifically and see there are alot of fantastic growers and breeders on this site. Wanted to know if there are any uk bred strains in the usa that are very well known and stand out as superior? Jw fellows. Thanks. Sss

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Im born and bread in Sheffield..old england. Jw if any of yall over the big pond have any experience with the truly top shelf strains in the uk at all weather travelled to uk and smoked or connections in the uk... I know clone onlys are tightly held but wonder why there arnt more top cali strains phenos around the uk and vice versa.... Any input at all, id would like to get a good thread going about this as pps from all over the world there ARE 100% elites that match up with americas finest hands down.. I know its a hard one with our screwed up government and the imbociles behind legalisation...BUT this plants is loved by the world always has always will .. Soon everyone will be free.. So please guys can get a good thread going from experiences. Thankyou brothers and sisters. Sss
Get yirself over to the "uk awesome member and growers"thread.those boys got some good shit.
iv got gg4
Chem d
exo cheese
psycosis cheese
livers
blue stilton
psycoberry.
iv only ran exo psy and gg4 out that list as i only just got the rest.
theres some other big names cutting around.i know the forum cut,tk and stuff are in the uk but are tightly held by arseholes.
we share wen and wat we can.

RG420

RG420

Get yirself over to the "uk awesome member and growers"thread.those boys got some good shit.
iv got gg4
Chem d
exo cheese
psycosis cheese
livers
blue stilton
psycoberry.
iv only ran exo psy and gg4 out that list as i only just got the rest.
theres some other big names cutting around.i know the forum cut,tk and stuff are in the uk but are tightly held by arseholes.
we share wen and wat we can.

How would you compare the Exo with psychosis B?

Top Bottom