No Cali Or American Elites In The Uk, Or Vice Versa? Wats Up With That Fellow Farmers

• Thread starter sensisamstar
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Best quality Uk based strain experienced by you guys n gals?

• Total voters
sanvanalona

sanvanalona

The only uk clone that I know of thats made the trip across the pond is the cheese that supposedly Jason King brought back in 04, its legit cheese and a great outdoor strain...in fact its much better outdoor than inside but that may be due to age. Strains have a difficult time just going north of us to Canada and vice versa as there are quite a few canadian clone only strains that i have not seen anywhere in the states, I assume its the difficulty and risk associated with sending clones. I can tell you that I would love some of your uk clone only strains in the states, as I have been lucky enough to know that the best indoor growers in europe are in the uk and there are some amazing flavors there. If you have access to all the old school uk strains it would be amazing to see a detailed thread on everything. Our U.S. clones are actually pretty easy to obtain if you are stateside as one could easily go to harborside and buy dhn clones and get most of the clone only cuts that circulate cali.

S

sensisamstar

Love to.see people having a great discussion about an interesting topic, i prefer the exodus also pshychosic is alot fruitier in my op, like alot of the new bred skunks if you.find a cracker skunks are not what they used to be period. Your right @mr

S

sensisamstar

@sanvanalona i mean about the risk of bringing.em in too, what do you guys think.about some of the uk elites being better all round quality than the best american, different strokes for different folks i know but by majority.. Just curious chaps.. Thankd. Sss

G gnome

G gnome

@sanvanalona i mean about the risk of bringing.em in too, what do you guys think.about some of the uk elites being better all round quality than the best american, different strokes for different folks i know but by majority.. Just curious chaps.. Thankd. Sss
U must be crazy haha

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Your elites are good but they are all very similar to each other we have variety and were American so yea lol jk

S

sensisamstar

Ha maybr i am crazy gnome lmao.. I think there a very few uk bred superiors that imho could.be no1 in any cup over again but taken.years of love and experience...decades infact but are rare and one needs to know the correct pps. I love some of usa best though, hee heecough, splutter... Larry og is probably in my top 3 smokes personaly. Thanks again. Sss

Top Bottom