NO CALYX SWELL :( 50 days

• Thread starter LEDhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OGONLY

OGONLY

LED I'd go with like 70% A-B then regular strength on most additives. Things like Overdrive and B-52 I'd say go like 75%. Your plants are in a lethargic state due to not having any fans to fuel their metabolism. What do your roots look like?

I ran a 3 self contained 5 gallon buckets DWC my first grow. Veged em too long. They became unmanagable trees in flower. Couldn't take em out of buckets anymore cause of size and roots were massive. Lost one due to toxic ppm (was unable to check water in bucket, finally drilled holes in other buckets to take samples) which really sucked. The other 2 produced very good with huge buds. What a hassle it was though bro.

Change mediums is my advice. I considered going the tote DWC route when I started. Very thankful I did not. Went to rockwool in trays with superb results. Feel like I got all I could out of my girls in that medium, so decided to try coco. I'm 3 weeks away from smoking the end product and excited to see if the taste is really that much better in coco. A 3x3 tray would fit in there right?

dextr0

dextr0

I dont know if you can do this as its not very discreet but I am in something like a miniature box inside of a closet. 2'X3.5X4'. It was very hot in there up to 101 sometimes and that just wouldn't cut it for me. Moved to a box fan set on low with door open to closet but only box fan letting any light escape. That got it down to mid 80s. Finally I got a tube that goes to centrifugal fan and hooked it up to a vent in my house. It goes from the vent to the box fan, where the cool air flows into the box fan and into the grow. Temps are now mid 70s. Its a simple temp solution.

During night I close the door and The lights are off so I dont need the fan or vent. Fan goes off vent tube gets pulled away as its laying there anyway.

LEDhead

LEDhead

LED I'd go with like 70% A-B then regular strength on most additives. Things like Overdrive and B-52 I'd say go like 75%. Your plants are in a lethargic state due to not having any fans to fuel their metabolism. What do your roots look like?

AN Cal. 78ml A&B
38ml everything else
For 5 gallon (19L) resi

Ya was looking into coco or ebb and flow

LEDhead

LEDhead

Figured;( is it not fixable ahold I scrap'um now and start over? FU@K

LEDhead

LEDhead

DAMN IT
TIME WASTED
Well at least I learned a lot this grow I hope will be different

LEDhead

LEDhead

res temps?70-73
ph?5.6 Are you using ph down/up in your res?UP a lot too about 1 1/2ml every 12 hours brings it to 6.0 thens drops back down
You got fix this yesterday!!
I'll get clones tomorrow and start over ;( this sucks think if I flush a week with sm-90 might help or at least get some hash:)

LEDhead

LEDhead

there savable. if you do what I said, scrub the roots softly with your bare hands in the bubbling h202 solution, they will rinse clean, make sure to top pour the same solution theru the top of your net pots as well, pay attention to clean best you can under the netpot in the middle of your roots clusterfuk, then after that put each one in another 5 gall bucket with lid, cut a hole for your net pot.
Fill with RO and ph to 5.8ish, let them bubble in there for a few hours.

Now go dump your old tub and scrub with water/bleach. Throw the hoses away and get new ones. Put your pumps in bleach/water and plug them in.

what have you got for nutes?
I'll give it a shot tonight thanks your a true helper one man with an answer :)

LEDhead

LEDhead

Garden I'll be in touch often thanks for the help and HELL NO I want to soil run but I'm only allowed 3 (medical patient) so I was going to do 2 ScrOG with my 250w getting new hood and ballast
everything AN except piranha and tiranchula

420Gator

420Gator

k Im a scrogging fool, I can show you how to get 10 sq ft of canopy off a 250watt 2 plant scrog. I did 27 sq ft off a 430 SonT Agro lamp.
Get at me when your ready! We need to get you off the LED and knee deep in dank! Time to step it up!

Id like to hear more. I've thought about putting three or 5 3x3s on a single light arranged in a half pipe or bowl orientation

LEDhead

LEDhead

k Im a scrogging fool, I can show you how to get 10 sq ft of canopy off a 250watt 2 plant scrog. I did 27 sq ft off a 430 SonT Agro lamp.
Get at me when your ready! We need to get you off the LED and knee deep in dank! Time to step it up!
HELLA thanks G you do soil? im new and by the looks of it i dont know shit:( ill be at you soon

LEDhead

LEDhead

"Work smarter, not harder" coco drain and waste can you explain and tell me what all I'll need ie. Coco medium, ?? Medium, drain bucket, what I'd need for a successful grow:)
I kinda understand the ScrOG thanks to YouTube and I cut a crap load off the bitches that really hurt and fans and heat and shit anything else;(

L

Lost

I think someone on this site did a comparison between LED, Quantums Bad Boy and a 600w HID. If i remember the LED didnt have the same size buds as the HID or the Flouros, but were frostier

It was Bossmann and he threw the led stuff in the hash pile. It sucked compared to flouros or HID.

Now im going to have a ton of people jump down my throat but the truth hurts when you shell out for leds...

I was given one for free and I said no thanks..

LEDhead

LEDhead

Ok I'll be getting that stuff next weekend and I'll be hitting you up ;) and for the ScrOG screen just get one at lowes or somewhere and zip ties as for items you mentioned will FoxFarm Thick and Chunky Perlite, CannaCoco, and any ol' 3 gallon grow buckets maybe a drain catch for them? Will these items do?

LEDhead

LEDhead

yes the screen is from lowes or depot, Id get the 2" x 4" screen, get 10' of it,
if you could get a 3 x 3 tray that would be sick, how bigs your tent?
Are you kinda handy with tools and what not? PVC? Basic knowledge?
you wil need a 4" inline exhaust fan. Not sure if youve had to deal with heat yet, That led didnt really get hot, your new 250 will get hot. SO will will need to deal with that,
But not to worry, we have the knowledge!!!
Tents only 2.11x2.11 not really 3x3
I have the 6" exhaulst fan for the Sunsystem hood it's on top,
And ya heats been a factor already I'm in the garage now but am going to get the tent in my closet this GrOw around, might have been what did this grow in temps in tote where 70-75 lights on and 65-70 lights off some many things I did wrong this time but I'm not giving up it was a ton of fun and a hella learning experience for me :) just suck after all that I fail ;( and ya I'm pretty handy with tools

Latest posts

Top Bottom